"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to graduate from SoSuave with honors

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I was here back in the heyday then left at some point. Been with my wife since 2006. Ran into a ton of difficulty with her in 2020 that i'm still sorting out. I'd like to say i give back here, but i also learn. Honestly sometimes i think i knew what i was doing back in 2002 better than now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I shall miss you greatly Atom. Wish you Godspeed and prosperity in all your endeavors.

Cheers and Farewell :)
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
Today is graduation day for me, guys. I must move on. My time here has been greatly rewarding, both as a member and a moderator.

SoSuave has been the single greatest influence in my metamorphosis from a clueless, confused loser to a man who likes what he sees in the mirror and who, secondarily, got his problems with women handled.

I’ve made some great virtual friends here, and I’ll miss interacting with you.

I wish you all great success in life.

Atom Smasher
You are one of the greatest posters to reside here. Thank you for all your thoughts and input over the years.
 
M

member160292

Guest
Thanks for sharing your experiences with the younger generation. We’ll keep it going for you.
Appreciate the formal farewell :)
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Atom, it’s been good knowing and interacting with you. You are the embodiment of all men that have made the time and effort to improve their lives here, and you will always have the wind at your back now for clear sailing …
Congratulations and have a Great life sir
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

typical

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
265
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
He’ll be back lol
Of course he will be back !

We all come back once in a while to see whats happening or just a quick refresher on the "State of things".

Everyone goes through the phases - New Shy guy lurking - Active poster learning - Ingrossed member trying everything and reporting everything - Learning and mastering Inner Game - Leaving the forum for the occasional visit because you've got the skills to improve everything in your life - Coming back to post nuggets of gold and disappearing again.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
A very Pook-ish post, nonetheless relevant. He said something along the same lines, like there comes/should come a point in time when a man doesn't need game/seduction (strategy) anymore. Insomuch as it is coming naturally at that point.

I notice the same cognitive dissonance here today as has almost always been: men searching for black and white answers where there are only fifty shades of grey. Good to see people still trying to sort these things out though in their own way. It must be said that there are different lessons to be learned as life progresses.
 
Top