Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to go on a date for free

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman has ever had a negative reaction to it, it's actually a good conversation topic as well. The water even comes in the special starbucks cup.

Don't knock it until you try it.
but yet you are complaining about women that are this and that , while you are also in a certain way

man , seriously , going to Starbucks to drink free water is mega cheap , and to be frank , now it starts to make sense on why you have this Deep frustrations towards women

but it is not their fault , it is yours :)

the good thing is that this kind of things are easily corrected

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do want to get hotter girls of course, and I have been on proper “drinks” dates in the past. My main issue is you just point out I suck at social skills but don’t offer a useful solution here. Weren’t you the one telling me my brain is just not wired for social skills? So then why tease me with saying I can improve when you believe I can’t? That’s troll behaviour
Anyone can improve at anything. You have to be willing to experiment and try new things and get out of your comfort zone that your brain will attempt to make sure you don't leave at all costs.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can improve at anything. You have to be willing to experiment and try new things and get out of your comfort zone that your brain will attempt to make sure you don't leave at all costs.
I did that years ago. Nothing I tried worked in fact, being more social seemed to get people treating me with less respect. So I stopped the bleeding. Also, I don’t wish to be a fly buzzing against a window. Once I’ve tried something for an extended period of time and it’s not working, I change my approach. Currently looking for a solution that doesn’t include reading that beta male training manual “how to win friends and influence people”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to starbucks, she orders coffee for her self and i order the starbucks water which is free. I do this for almost every single date since 2014.

I don't understand why some guys go out to expensive resturuants for a first date.
I like the cost of this but I don't like coffee dates in general. Difficult to escalate sexually in Starbucks or any coffee venue.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I did that years ago. Nothing I tried worked in fact, being more social seemed to get people treating me with less respect. So I stopped the bleeding. Also, I don’t wish to be a fly buzzing against a window. Once I’ve tried something for an extended period of time and it’s not working, I change my approach. Currently looking for a solution that doesn’t include reading that beta male training manual “how to win friends and influence people”
If you think that is beta then you simply don't get it. That's the overall problem.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
but yet you are complaining about women that are this and that , while you are also in a certain way

man , seriously , going to Starbucks to drink free water is mega cheap , and to be frank , now it starts to make sense on why you have this Deep frustrations towards women

but it is not their fault , it is yours :)

the good thing is that this kind of things are easily corrected
My complaints are about texting and women on OLD, I suck at both but when it comes to actual dates i excel at it.

Yes it's cheap but keep in mind im in my early 20s and I have been doing this since i was 18. I go to the same starbucks and everyone there knows who i am and loves it as well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My complaints are about texting and women on OLD, I suck at both but when it comes to actual dates i excel at it.

Yes it's cheap but keep in mind im in my early 20s and I have been doing this since i was 18. I go to the same starbucks and everyone there knows who i am and loves it as well.
Maybe try older women? Older women who are into younger guys will
Pay for stuff

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe try older women? Older women who are into younger guys will
Pay for stuff
Women my age already pay for stuff here in Australia, gotta thank Feminism for that.

My first ever date when i was 17, ironically enough i offered to pay but she got mad and insisted she pay for everything.

Here women hate men that pay, because when a guy here pays he always expects sex.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women my age already pay for stuff here in Australia, gotta thank Feminism for that.

My first ever date when i was 17, ironically enough i offered to pay but she got mad and insisted she pay for everything.

Here women hate men that pay, because when a guy here pays he always expects sex.
This means that she is not that into you bro :)

never encountered for a while a woman that wants to go 50-50 . Usually they will say that they pay the next round or something

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a walk and talk and maybe some ice cream after...why are you trying to get out of paying? Are you a cheap ass?

There is a difference between not paying for a $150 dinner on a first date and not paying for $10 ice cream or $25 drinks.

One is justifiable and the other isn't. Don't take it to the extreme and be a cheap ass.

It's called etiquette and social tact. You are the one inviting her out, you should expect to pay. This is common sense but apparently it's lost on the younger generation.
Having the resources is great but you need to qualify women the second money is involved, there is a big difference between you paying for her and her being unable to pay for herself.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This means that she is not that into you bro :)

never encountered for a while a woman that wants to go 50-50 . Usually they will say that they pay the next round or something
I dated her for 4 months, she obviously was into me. The man paying for the entire date is really old fashioned like something you see from the 1950s.

I'm legitamtly surprised you americans still have this practice in 2021.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having the resources is great but you need to qualify women the second money is involved, there is a big difference between you paying for her and her being unable to pay for herself.
And besides that, isn’t paying for a woman setting yourself up in the provider role? It’s always been that way for me

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated her for 4 months, she obviously was into me. The man paying for the entire date is really old fashioned like something you see from the 1950s.

I'm legitamtly surprised you americans still have this practice in 2021.
I actually date a girl that comes from an extremely wealthy family

guess what , I am paying the dinners or stuff when we go out , while she pays other stuff . In the end we end up square , or maybe me paying around 60%

while paying a dinner at the first date is a terrible idea and drinks are more suitable , if you continue dating women expect you starting paying things

if this is a problem , then maybe a guy should focus more on getting an above minimum wage job , and then think about women

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I actually date a girl that comes from an extremely wealthy family
Well Melinda Gates is single again so time for you to hit her up. She sounds like your type.

if you continue dating women expect you starting paying things

if this is a problem , then maybe a guy should focus more on getting an above minimum wage job , and then think about women
I go out to the beach,park,sightseeing and watching netflix. Not every date has to be eating out you know?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, why be a simp when you can be a pimp.

You sound like a mode one man.

Most here don't get the mode one way and are stuck in a 1950's dating paradigm that's no longer applicable or necessary in 2021. Too many women take advantage of men with this paradigm and suck them dry from free dinners and drinks and the simp goes home with a limp d1ck.

Notice those channelling the feminine imperative (the man must pay, it's masculine to pay) will throw little digs at you, little shaming tactics "oh you socially inept" or "you have no clue" putting you down while justifying their own simping.

Mode one all the way.
Agreed, but I am having trouble with the hotter girls. Any tips on that? I suspect I need to treat them mean or something

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you need to increase your value, have you looked into self improvement?
I been improving myself since 2012. Read every tony Robbins book. Did shadow work, deep psychology stuff. I think I prolly just need muscles at this point

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you meeting women? Online or cold approach or a combination?

Treating mean no. Seduction. Many mistakenly view the direct mode one approach as you walking directly up to a woman and saying
"hey I want to bang you let's go". Yeah a might work with some, but the approach is to be suave and seductive (ie use seduction). Got right in her personal space. Check out ARC's "oooh say it again"

You do make a good point about how to win friends and influence people. It can turn you into a people pleaser who seeks approval. The worst thing you can do with a woman is seek her approval. If you can get her seeking yours....
Yeah how to win friends is beta as fvck ime.

I’m doing online. I tried cold approach years ago, no success after hundreds of approaches. If there’s a successful way to do it, the pua advice I was following at the time wasn’t it.

How would you go about it?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Melinda Gates is single again so time for you to hit her up. She sounds like your type.
Do not know what it is wrong to date a woman that is both good looking , ltr material and rich

For some guys it is possible to get combo

I go out to the beach,park,sightseeing and watching netflix. Not every date has to be eating out you know?
man , seriously now , if money would not have been a problem , you would not even thought about going to Starbucks and get the tap water

when you have at least a decent amount of money , a drink it is insignificant . You realize that you have bought it only when you have to pay

unless you go to at least 2-3 dates daily , and at one of them you do kot feel like ordering anything . But I really really doubt that this is the case , since in your case is just what you do in the vast majority of cases

You are so broke that you can not even afford to buy yourself a drink , but you expect that women above troll level to magically find you attractive , because actually you are Amazing person just that women and other guys are evil and do not see it

If you are delusional , just keep your thoughts to yourself . Do not put stupid things in the heads of the younger guys , unless you are a sadist and enjoy people suffering