werdmaster
Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 0
So there was this underclassmen that was making looks at me. So I smiled but had to continue on to class (lol weak). So I see her walking down the hall with her friends later. I employed the line "Can I steal ur friend from u guys?"
So she stopped and her friends kept going. And I tried talking to her, but her friends kept pressuring her to coem with them. So I was like, screw this stupid immature b!tch.
My friend tells me later, that she was looking for me later during the day.
Now, how should I go about this?
So she stopped and her friends kept going. And I tried talking to her, but her friends kept pressuring her to coem with them. So I was like, screw this stupid immature b!tch.
My friend tells me later, that she was looking for me later during the day.
Now, how should I go about this?