Bones_2086
New Member
- Joined
- May 4, 2017
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 40
How do you guys get women attached. I have friends that treat them like crap and the girl keeps going back but when I try it doesn’t work what are they doing that I’m not?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.