"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to get this one

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I would post this in the highschool section (since Im in highschool) but I want some better advice. Im not some poor, assugly afc who is totally falling for a girl. In fact its almost the opposite.

Anyhow, I met this girl through another one of my love interests, and we're talking. We have done a few things when we're with friends and all, and I thought to myself that I might actually go after her or rather she has the privalidge and honor of having me go after her. :D

So anyway. I have been doing some kino. First off, shes shy and Im not. Naturally Im going to be intiating the kino for the first few days or whatever. She responds positively to them. But Im kinda getting bored of this lame ass hugging occasionally/pushing/ect. ect. For me it seems like its still the friends zone. I want to step it up a few noches.

If you were in my situation, what would you do? Mind you this girl is pretty shy. Its only Monday, and its too early to ask her to do anything for the weekend. We have Friday off if that helps any. I appriciate any advice/guidance/critism. :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Also... Tuesday isn't too early to ask someone to do something for thursday night right?

...ok ok that was just an excuse to bump this. :D
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
with a shy girl, you may have to work a bit slower. i dont think increasing the kino is effective because shy girls tend to have a higher physical resistence level. with her, i'd suggest that you capture her emotionally b4 you can progess physically.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Care to explain how? Doesn't that kind of go against everything that a DJ is? Im not one, but still that wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Thanks anyhow. :)
 
Top