Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get that feeling when you had a few drinks even when you're sober?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite sure that the most succesfull people on this earth have this confidence that I get when I had a few drinks.

For example, I don't care what I say or do when I had a few. Don't get me wrong, I'm still responsible and respect others and have decent conversations. But I just say what I want, I do what I want and I don't care what the outcome is. Until I get sober and then it is "fvck what did I do", even though afterwards I realize it's not bad at all what I did and said. In fact, like I said, it's how I think I should behave every single time.

But I guess this is just a lack of self-esteem? I had the best results when I was slightly drunk, I'm still able to fully control myself , but this feeling that "yes this is who I really am/want to be". This is what I need all the time. But I can't seem to achieve it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite sure that the most succesfull people on this earth have this confidence that I get when I had a few drinks.

For example, I don't care what I say or do when I had a few. Don't get me wrong, I'm still responsible and respect others and have decent conversations. But I just say what I want, I do what I want and I don't care what the outcome is. Until I get sober and then it is "fvck what did I do", even though afterwards I realize it's not bad at all what I did and said. In fact, like I said, it's how I think I should behave every single time.

But I guess this is just a lack of self-esteem? I had the best results when I was slightly drunk, I'm still able to fully control myself , but this feeling that "yes this is who I really am/want to be". This is what I need all the time. But I can't seem to achieve it.
there's a Jim Carrey movie called 'yes man' or a similar title.
The idea is he makes up his mind to say yes to new opportunities that he would have automatically said no to before.

Don't do this.

Instead, imagine this movie was 'honest man'.

Getting that same carefree, almost reckless drunk feeling is doable by becoming 'honest man'. One ends up feeling free to say and do what they want and its accepted....not because they were tipsy when they said or did it but because...."well, at least he's honest about it"

This is abstract. I'll come back to this thread to write more later.