Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of an obsessed girl?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
5string said:
Update please.
LOL...the drama... :D

First of all, maybe she's NOT the alcoholic I made her out to be...she is just from a small town, where there's nothing to do but drink anyway. She is actually WORSE with the conspiracy theory stuff, though, than I had previously thought. And that's bad.

Honestly, I think this is one of those women who thinks that thinking something other than what everyone else does is a sign of "being smart". She IS quick-witted and clever, but as far as common sense, she is f**kng DUMB. And she's not just casually dumb, she's PASSIONATELY dumb...she's writing books on how the government is hiding aliens and trying to f**k us over, and she keeps making references to being nervous about 2012. And I taught her how to aim a gun. :nervous:

This is one of those women who NO ONE has ever been able to respectfully tell her that she doesn't know WTH she's talking about. They either eat up her BS and tell her how awesome she is because she's good looking, or they are bitter that they don't have a chance with her and treat her like an idiot.

Neither will do, of course, if you wanna get with her. I always thought that was funny about the whole "neg-hit" angle...the idea is not to offend the girl, because you come off as bitter. Attractive women, you have to learn to respect them, but still let them know you think they're dumb. :p I have to be careful how much I mock her insanity, though.

Yeah, I'm still seeing her...she is distraught that I'm still on PoF though. She just wants me (says she even has almost blurted my name out when she was with other guys), but complains about how I'm always on "that dating website". (forget that every time I log on there, SHE is on there as well)

She left here Friday afternoon...I asked her, "Are you sure you wanna go?", she says, "Delete your account on that website and I'll stay". I just looked at her like, "really??". She left.

10 minutes later, I get a text..."You know I don't really want to leave". She's been sitting out in her car for the last 10 minutes, trying to convince herself to get away from me...she can't.

So she came back in, we had a "long talk". I'm trying to tell her that she needs to be dating other guys and CHOOSE to be with me instead of falling for me so quickly...and she's telling me I'm emotionless and afraid of commitment...blah blah blah, we end up f**cking into tomorrow morning.

I dunno...I'm actually TRYING to get my head around the idea of being in a relationship with her. I'm really trying. I can't do it for several reasons:

- I just can't see myself being with someone who is THAT nuts, and not just that nuts but that PASSIONATELY nuts. I know sooner or later it's gonna get in the way. Aliens? OK...I can tolerate that. MIBs trying to run her off the road? Not so much. CIA agents flying around on anti-gravity "Black Manta" reverse-engineered spacecraft and killing people on behalf of the Illuminati and the 23 secret levels of government above the President...that's just too far.

- I honestly think she'd "branch-swing" the first chance she got. She says she likes "everything about me", but I think she likes the way I look and the way I f**k her and the rest is chemistry/confusion. I don't believe for a second she'd stick by me through the "hard times".

- I really don't feel like meeting her friends or family. Her mother and sister are apparently horrible alcoholics, and almost all of her friends are guys, except for fat girls she runs with who take 'fall-off' from guys that strike out with her and some crazy druggie friend that she talks about once in a while. Which means they're all going to be AMOGs and are gonna try to bust my balls constantly trying to show me up. And seeing how she loves the attention, I doubt strongly that she'll do anything but encourage it.

- I really don't see her blending in well with MY friends.

I like her a lot...she's beautiful, she's spectacular in bed, she's very "giving" (at least it seems that way), as dumb as she is, she's sharp as a tack. She runs her own business and does a lot of awesome stuff.

But then, I don't know how much of what she says is utter bullsh*t. I took her shooting this weekend...she's all posturing like she can hit targets at the back of the range, and she doesn't even know how to line her sights up. :rolleyes:

I just don't think I could take her seriously. I'm WANT to, I REALLY do...but my good sense won't let me. I swear my friends and family would laugh at me if I ended up with a girl this nuts, even if she IS good looking.

And then there's the fact that she's 35...which means she won't be fertile for too much longer, and I want to be married for 2-3 years before I start thinking about kids. And I can't see this girl being the mother of my children. I mean, I don't even know if I WANT children, but I DO want to keep the option open.

When she's around...I am glad she's around.

When she's NOT around...I am glad she's NOT around.

I want to keep dating other women, too. This "game" has become like my religion...I see a hot young thang and I have to turn and look. I still want to be with more women...and that's troubling to me sometimes. Maybe I've been around you guys and this website too long. :D But what she's offering, as delicious as it is, is just not enough to tempt me to be someone other than who I've been for the last couple of years.

And now I have her watching all the time on PoF to see if I'm looking for other women. THAT is the downside to online dating...the girls you DO meet up with, they know whether or not you're "still trolling". It's frustrating...that ALONE makes me want to be rid of her. It's just not right. :cuss:

Sex is like a damned narcotic...after a while, it just makes you sick and makes you not want to do anything. I wish I could find a girl with whom sex/love was a BONUS, not the BASIS...but women don't seem to know better.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she sounds like fun, and you are just thinking that it is a big red flag that she isn't perfect.

She sounds like a poem.

I say have fun.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think she sounds like fun, and you are just thinking that it is a big red flag that she isn't perfect.

She sounds like a poem.

I say have fun.
Oh she's fun...but she's not content to just be "fun". No, she wants to be "my girl"...at least she says she does.

I'll keep having fun with her as long as I can, but she won't be content with that for long.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad she's not ugly.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with iqqi. Have fun with her. She sounds interesting if nothing else. I guess either cut her loose completely or keep doing what your doing. Seems she is so interested and determined because you won't "settle" for her and beacome exclusive huh?

The space aliens and black helicopters are a bit strange though.

Get a Darth Vader outfit and let the good times roll!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty Loosey cracked me up again.

Hahahahaha

Have fun squirrels! Life is short. It's been too short for us to see Jophil depart anyway ..

Have fun man!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
- I just can't see myself being with someone who is THAT nuts, and not just that nuts but that PASSIONATELY nuts. I know sooner or later it's gonna get in the way. Aliens? OK...I can tolerate that. MIBs trying to run her off the road? Not so much. CIA agents flying around on anti-gravity "Black Manta" reverse-engineered spacecraft and killing people on behalf of the Illuminati and the 23 secret levels of government above the President...that's just too far.
Really?

What kind of friends and family does she have?

She sounds fun. I like her!

I agree just have fun squirrels. I'm sure a little conspiracy theory role playing would be pretty fun with a girl like her.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrels, the main issue is that this woman is an old hag. Find a young hottie.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pic??? I think more guys should post pics of the girls they are dating.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Pic??? I think more guys should post pics of the girls they are dating.

If this girl was a hot 25 year old instead of 35 year old, I doubt squirells would give 2 craps about how many aliens she believes in.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
If this girl was a hot 25 year old instead of 35 year old, I doubt squirells would give 2 craps about how many aliens she believes in.
Probably true. Though I have always chuckled at people thinking it is SO ODD that aliens exist. I mean to me it is about as non unusual a thing as I don't know....breathing. We live in a Universe with hundreds of billions if not trillions of stars. Orbiting around some of those stars are even more planets. To think we are the only living things in this vast, infinite universe is the epitome of conceit in the human race. We evolved from chemical elements that are found in abundance throughout the universe, so imo OF COURSE there are other races of life out there. Probably an almost infinite amount of life forms. Are they visiting Earth? Hard to say. The universe is so large that unless other races have learned how to time travel or use worm holes or they are using some other tech that we don't know about yet, there would seem to be low odds that they are actually visiting us....just because of the basic laws of physics as we know them. But they could be. We as an advanced tech race have only been that way for what 100 years? What about a race that has been technologically advanced for a million years? They could have found a way to space travel that we have no idea about. But to think we are the only living things out there? To me THAT is crazy. 100% certified insane.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
BPD is one hell of a serious sickness....This Lady is eccentric for sure but No not BPD......Squirrels you are getting a bit Paranoid...And Yeah Iqqi has it right,perhaps you are playing at drama Queen....You are more familiar than most on how to ditch a Bird....So lets drop the disingenuous bit and work out whats going on in your head.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Cordon Cordon,
Sheer Bluddy poetry mate and you are right.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

All of her quirky traits are just the spice of life. Your decision to spend more time with her shouldn't be based on whether she believes in aliens or conspiracies.

Where is her heart at? Is she a good person? Do you trust her? Will she be there for you? Does she treat you right?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Probably true. Though I have always chuckled at people thinking it is SO ODD that aliens exist. I mean to me it is about as non unusual a thing as I don't know....breathing. We live in a Universe with hundreds of billions if not trillions of stars. Orbiting around some of those stars are even more planets. To think we are the only living things in this vast, infinite universe is the epitome of conceit in the human race. We evolved from chemical elements that are found in abundance throughout the universe, so imo OF COURSE there are other races of life out there. Probably an almost infinite amount of life forms. Are they visiting Earth? Hard to say. The universe is so large that unless other races have learned how to time travel or use worm holes or they are using some other tech that we don't know about yet, there would seem to be low odds that they are actually visiting us....just because of the basic laws of physics as we know them. But they could be. We as an advanced tech race have only been that way for what 100 years? What about a race that has been technologically advanced for a million years? They could have found a way to space travel that we have no idea about. But to think we are the only living things out there? To me THAT is crazy. 100% certified insane.
I didn't say aliens don't exist.

The height of conceit, however, is not to believe aliens DON'T exist, it's believing that they DO exist, they have conquered the non-trivial task of interstellar travel in a relativistic universe, and they have come all the way here to f**k with human beings...that WE, a species who has only recently given up entirely on space travel, are somehow an important project to them.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I didn't say aliens don't exist.

The height of conceit, however, is not to believe aliens DON'T exist, it's believing that they DO exist, they have conquered the non-trivial task of interstellar travel in a relativistic universe, and they have come all the way here to f**k with human beings...that WE, a species who has only recently given up entirely on space travel, are somehow an important project to them.
Well again, I said that I don't know whether species of another race of life are visiting us. I'm sure it is possible. After all, look at the progress we have made in space travel in just 60 years. Look how much our technology has evolved in all aspects of science and technology in just 100 years or so. Now imagine we are still around in 1000 years. 10,000 years. 100,000 years. 1 Million years. The leaps and advances we will/would make would be astounding. So to say they could be visiting us, even though they are many millions of light years away, is not that far fetched.

Look at our primitive efforts to find life on other planets. The trips to Mars. The large telescopes and listening devices we have pointed out into space looking for life. We are very curious. I can only guess that there are other species out in this universe that are just as curious to find out about life elsewhere. To see if they are not alone. I don't think it is that outrageous to think that there are species out there interested in us and what we are all about, especially as we make this leap into a modern, technological society.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
LOL have you people lost your minds?? :nervous: :D
Yep, lost it. :D

Need another update. This is good stuff.

BTW, I'm a bit "anxious" today. The CIA satelites, magnetic fields and TSA listening devices are kinda getting to me right now. :eek: