Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get out of her frame

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
That mindframe of if i dont anwser in time she will go to someone else is what you want to get rid off.

It give the impression of neediness and lacknof confindence.
A confident man dont care if she does or not go talk to someone else. This is how you can show value.

However im not sure that mindset can be fake
But this is what you should aim for.

Not saying to not txt like most ppl are advocating, but do it only when you have the time dont make exception because its her, and dont try to keep the txt going too long when there is nothing very interesting going on
Yeah I read this a lot too, it can be faked in the beginning in my opinion. But when the girl starts to show interest with simple things (texting first thing in the morning, texting random stuff just to get your attention), that's where I start to lose it, that's where I start to reply whenever I read it, where I drop stuff that I'm doing to come up with a reply,...

Sad indeed, but it's also because like I said, I have nothing interesting going in my life. And yeah I'd like to fvck that girl and it's that nice guy behaviour that's creeping up to try to be able to achieve it. I know it's wrong, but I can't seem to get rid of it. The best thing is indeed to get other girls, but there's not much going on where I live/work.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this all happening through text?

I don't believe you can establish a proper frame through texting or talking on the phone. There's something really artificial about it.
I can't even remember any moments in my life where I thought I had the upper hand in a text conversation.

This is not how you establish a frame in my opinion.
Real frame happens in person.
It's from your body language, your tone of voice, your posture, your vibe, your physical projection, your confidence.... etc.

None of that can be seen through text conversations.
This x1000! Women are very good spinning webs of words for you to get caught in... this is why text and email should only be used to set up a time to meet in person. Let the playful banter be about what you'll say and do when you meet. Don't get caught up in anything else...keep the central focus of when you're going to meet. You have to do this without sounding needy or pushy.

For example:

Her: Hey how have you been?

You: I'll let you know when we grab that drink. :)

If she responds with anything other than OK when and where... just ghost her.

Don't volunteer any info... make her work to get it.... In person.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need quick advice

I know the answer is don't text her, but I hope any of you has gone through this as well and know how difficult it is currently.

Like I said, been texting a lot, but since thursday not as much anymore, mainly because of me though. But then again, she doesn't reach out that much. Had a great night with friends yesterday, barely texted her two times on something she said. Last reply of me was in the middle of the night when I came home.

But now, woke up at around 10h30. Before, I know she would have replied on that, but she doesn't now. And I know she's already awake and has seen my text because of the whatsapp "last seen". I'm going crazy.

I want to text something else, I know I shouldn't.

What do you say/do when a girl is not acting her normal self?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need quick advice

I know the answer is don't text her, but I hope any of you has gone through this as well and know how difficult it is currently.

Like I said, been texting a lot, but since thursday not as much anymore, mainly because of me though. But then again, she doesn't reach out that much. Had a great night with friends yesterday, barely texted her two times on something she said. Last reply of me was in the middle of the night when I came home.

But now, woke up at around 10h30. Before, I know she would have replied on that, but she doesn't now. And I know she's already awake and has seen my text because of the whatsapp "last seen". I'm going crazy.

I want to text something else, I know I shouldn't.

What do you say/do when a girl is not acting her normal self?
Dont double txt ever.
If she does not txt or anwser what do you think it mean?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont double txt ever.
If she does not txt or anwser what do you think it mean?
Well yes and no, I've had girlfriends before admitting that although they wanted to text, they waited on purpose so I texted again. Sure it's an absolute sh*t test, and they admitted that they would have texted anyway later that day, but don't you think sometimes you have to lower your frame (even though you don't mean it) and just be that little boy who wants to fvck her and will try anything to get that? Woman like to be desired. That's the frame right? If you do that when you still feel in control, ain't that ok?

Because that's what I get right now with her.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes and no, I've had girlfriends before admitting that although they wanted to text, they waited on purpose so I texted again. Sure it's an absolute sh*t test, and they admitted that they would have texted anyway later that day, but don't you think sometimes you have to lower your frame (even though you don't mean it) and just be that little boy who wants to fvck her and will try anything to get that? Woman like to be desired. That's the frame right? If you do that when you still feel in control, ain't that ok?

Because that's what I get right now with her.
The thing is, you can break the "rules of engagement" IF you truly don't care that much because she will feel and know that you give no ****. I do it with my side piece all the time like I just don't give a **** about alpha beta and all the other terms with her and she feels that I am confident and not desperate so I can get away with most things. In the end it's more about your mindset and less about following the rules. In your case I feel like you care a lot so the ROE should be followed until you develop that abundance mentality.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman like to be desired. That's the frame right? If you do that when you still feel in control, ain't that ok?
Yeah but not from lower value guys, which is exactly what you exhibit when you fail their tests by caving in and double text. You paint yourself as a desperate loser by doing that.

Everything is about her perception of you. I may FEEL like superman right now, but i can't throw myself out of my balcony. That is just my reality and my neighbour probably thinks i'm crazy.
If she thinks of you as a strong high value man you can do whatever, in fact you can be dorky and nerdy on purpose and it will perceived as cute and adorable since you seem to have a soft spot (that only she gets to see in her mind of course) but you haven't established that nor are you seen as someone who can do that so i would stay away from doing things that lower your value if you want to get anywhere.