Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get married whit your girl!!!How the jerk do it!!!! The best Anti-dumb tip!!

dextra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning!!!This is Top Secret!!!For your eyes only!!!!!Do it if you want to get married only!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a girl at this moment and you don´t whant to face rejection or if you are dating one, you must married the girl.Do this only if you want o get married.I now many situations, where the girls go out whit the jerk, they make a baby whit her,then, they get married or leave her alone whit this problem.So if you want to get married whit a girl that you love much,that is simple, make love whit her and a baby then, whe she tell you that, just marrie her and be happy forever.I now a case of girl that went whit a jerk and that now, she is alone whit a baby.Another case, i friend that i now, did the same but get married whit his girl and until now, they are together.So if you want to get married, just make a baby whit your girl, before married.Do this if you realy want to married her.This is how the jerks do it.Next time, you now how to do it.I have lost one girl because i didn´t think like a jerk and now she is whit a jerk.This is anti-dumb.Next time, i will not lost anymore.If you don´t want to be alone, make a baby whit your next girl and married her.Simple isn´t???
"Failure is not an option"-Darth Vader´s, Star Wars.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad advice!

She doesn't have to marry you just because you got her a baby! But you WILL have to pay money to her and the this child for a long time...

It's a game !

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , that's the stupidest **** I've ever seen on this board.. Go shoot yourself in the head

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's a game !:
Dude , that's the stupidest **** I've ever seen on this board.. Go shoot yourself in the head
...the head down there!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's a game !:
My friend tried this "great advice" a couple of years ago and she wouldn't marry him. Now he is responsible for monthly child support. Only a desperate man would do something like this to get a women to marry him.

"It's a game" is right, this is pretty bad advice.

Legend

------------------
"Do not fear failure." George S. Patton

"Do not make excuses, whether it s your fault or not."....George S. Patton

"Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and the American way." ... George S. Patton

[This message has been edited by Don the Legend (edited 10-25-2001).]

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not just kidnapp her parents and tell her you wont let them live unless she marries you.

this tip is very anti-dumb, aka s-m-r-t, i mean s-m-a-r-t (simpsons reference)

some people are some fvcking stupid
-Face

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple? Uh...NO!

Not that I'm worried about marriage anytime soon, but that is the way jerks do it.

Dex, you are making yourself look stupid trying to advocate being a jerk to get anywhere. You will agree with that. It is not about being a jerk, for cryin' out loud!!!!

NeXuS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, how bout you go try that with the "professional" you were talking about.

dextra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeXuS:
Right, how bout you go try that with the "professional" you were talking about.
I have seen this in my life and in front of my eyes.when i study, 2 friends of mine have done this.
One that was a girl, that make this and
their family almost went crazy when they discover, but now she is married whit the jerk and is waiting for another son.
Other was a good friend of mine, that make the same whit the gf and he ask me my opinion about the situation, and i tell him, that if you realy like her, that he must married her and i tell him, that was what i will do, if one day i will be in the same situation.Other case the jerk make the same but leave the girl alone and whit no support.This cases are real and i can tell you even more and horrible cases that i now.
You don´t now nothing about this.

Want to see the professionial just visit http://www.liv.com.ar/fotogaleria_marcos.htm
What hot one....I never use one because is too easy for me.i prefer to seduce one girl whit my DJ tips that i now.That is fun. I make This so i can only now what you think about them.If you want to go whit any, use the VIPS, they are the best.Maybe you could go and F**k her, if you have money.This is for VIPS only.Are you a vIP??????I make this to now what you think.I don´t now if in all countries the same happens, but i now a lot of subjects in the same situation.i want to now if you have any girl that look like this one.I would like to now...If you think that the professional
are some beast, i think that is better you think again.Tell me that you one day have F**K a girl like this one.I could any time that iwant i never have done it because it is to easy to pay for it.I prefer to seduce one, don´t you think??????????

NeXuS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, you don't make any sense.

Please stop posting, as all your posts suck horribly.

[This message has been edited by NeXuS (edited 10-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by NeXuS (edited 10-29-2001).]

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that is so stupid man, why would you want to make a baby to get married.. marriage is for 2 people who are happy.. making a baby just for a woman is STUPID! you are making another human being that you have to deal with the rest of your life and chances are, 10 years down the road divorce is coming(if this works)

------------------
if you don't practice, you don't deserve to dream

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kay, only do THIS if you want to marry a girl: Propose!

Man, that was the dumbest advice I've ever seen.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your one of those dumb people that shouldnt be aloud on here.

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote for this to be delete anyone else, I dont want to see someone like john nock up some chick. lol

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know man, this is like, the

stupid post that refused to die. Every few days its back up at the top again. Nuff's enuff

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
DUMBEST POST IN SOSUAVE.COM HISTORY
Agreed. dextra, you should really consider castration, or perhaps something more ruthless, to ensure you don't contaminate the gene pool.

We already have enough fukkin morons out there.

Jungle Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!

The funniest thing I have read on here...and I have read some pretty funny stuff. Some nights I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open...but I can't sleep for laughing so hard.

Crazy advice...don't listen to this guys. It is stupid for me to have to say this...but some "new wanna-be don" is going to come on here and read it, and wanna take this advice to become a better don.

Ha ha ha!

Sorry to boot this to the top again guys...let's get it deleted before it falls into the wrong hands.