Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get laid without game

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't learn game or improve my social life. I have tried.

How can a man get with young women if he can't learn game? I know I can go to Nevada or something for legal prostitution but are there other ways? Heads up I prefer to only buy sex where it's legal because I know I will get stung

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it many times in these forums: It's not that difficult to get yourself college-aged/20-something year old women, even without game, if you have some type of status a woman can see herself benefiting from in some way.

Most guys immediately think gold-diggers, money, fame, Chad looks, etc., but it doesn't have to be like that.

Being in a popular band, being a DJ at a popular night club, owning a night club, even being a bouncer at a night club in some cases.... pretty much ANYTHING that signifies you have some degree of connections, privileges, advantages or something that can enhance a person's life in some way over the typical guy will work.

I started college a few years late because I traveled for a while after high school. I was already 21 as a freshman. I hooked up left and right like crazy without ever spending a penny on alcohol my entire college career because I was the alcohol connection for everyone else. Girls knocking on my dorm room door constantly. Guys throwing big parties doing the same. I didn't hook people up for free just to be nice either. There had to be something in it for me too. I knew about every party and already met every girl before word of that party even got out on campus.

Anything like that works. Anything.
That was before social media though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How can a man get with young women if he can't learn game? I know I can go to Nevada or something for legal prostitution but are there other ways? Heads up I prefer to only buy sex where it's legal because I know I will get stung
What type of game did you use and fail at? Can you break this down? Can you open a girl? Do you use pick-up lines? What type of routines or script do you use? What dating advice do you listen to? (i.e. RSD, MM, etc...) What point is the break-down?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of game did you use and fail at? Can you break this down? Can you open a girl? Do you use pick-up lines? What type of routines or script do you use? What dating advice do you listen to? (i.e. RSD, MM, etc...) What point is the break-down?
I was trying the RSD thing where you go out and try to get good with a group so it looks like you have social proof. Obviously never worked out. I even met up with the RSD inner circle a few times.
Also I always followed advice that wasn't about canned interactions. To me, canned lines are stupid, they will see right through it. So no scripted.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What have you done for yourself? What areas of the rest of tour life need improvement on?

You have to start somewhere. The reason you are introverted in a social setting is because you think your supposed “flaws” are seen by everyone else and that’s what they are thinking. It’s not true. You are making it so they do. You are responsible for your condition.

You have to learn how to survive without validation first.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it many times in these forums: It's not that difficult to get yourself college-aged/20-something year old women, even without game, if you have some type of status a woman can see herself benefiting from in some way.

Most guys immediately think gold-diggers, money, fame, Chad looks, etc., but it doesn't have to be like that.

Being in a popular band, being a DJ at a popular night club, owning a night club, even being a bouncer at a night club in some cases.... pretty much ANYTHING that signifies you have some degree of connections, privileges, advantages or something that can enhance a person's life in some way over the typical guy will work.

I started college a few years late because I traveled for a while after high school. I was already 21 as a freshman. I hooked up left and right like crazy without ever spending a penny on alcohol my entire college career because I was the alcohol connection for everyone else. Girls knocking on my dorm room door constantly. Guys throwing big parties doing the same. I didn't hook people up for free just to be nice either. There had to be something in it for me too. I knew about every party and already met every girl before word of that party even got out on campus.

Anything like that works. Anything.
I know a few drug dealers, could getting drugs get me laid?
I mean I just realized I have been to parties but never brought my own **** except for like some beer. Now I think I am starting to understand why people bring their drugs and share it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I know a few drug dealers, could getting drugs get me laid?
I mean I just realized I have been to parties but never brought my own **** except for like some beer. Now I think I am starting to understand why people bring their drugs and share it.
All that for validation? LMAO

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that for validation? LMAO
If the group rejects you, the girl rejects you.

And this thread is due to my inability to learn the "game" needed to get a girl in spite of being alone. Also, plenty of people have said to pay for it before, but I feel this is easier to get away with.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't tried hard enough. It takes endless patience and determination to get anywhere, being demoralized and giving up is part of the cycle. You eventually regain energy and motivation and keep trying. Eventually it'll work out.

Focus on LMS (Looks, Money, Status.) Hit on drunk girls only and take advantage of their impaired decision making (but not too drunk, don't Brock Turner/Bill Cosby anybody)

Note: becoming hot, rich or a super cool rockstar may be harder than learning how to DHV to increase the buying temperature of a freshly negged HB.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't tried hard enough. It takes endless patience and determination to get anywhere, being demoralized and giving up is part of the cycle. You eventually regain energy and motivation and keep trying. Eventually it'll work out.

Focus on LMS (Looks, Money, Status.) Hit on drunk girls only and take advantage of their impaired decision making (but not too drunk, don't Brock Turner/Bill Cosby anybody)

Note: becoming hot, rich or a super cool rockstar may be harder than learning how to DHV to increase the buying temperature of a freshly negged HB.
Dude you aren't going to convince me. And if I were to tell you all the things that were holding me back you would try to shame me somehow into following a path I don't want that I am not going to and I will be back on here with another post. Not that I am posting the same questions over and over and if I have posted a question I already did it was a mistake. If anyone has been following my posts or remembers me (believe it or not some people on here have) they will notice my posts becoming more and more spread out.

Like I said, I have tried learning game, and I am improving my career right now by learning to code (and that is all I will discuss about my career goals. Any other suggestions on this topic I will just ignore). I am trying to earn more money for myself just because I want more money. Sort of for chicks in the sense that I want to have a field day in a Nevada brothel at least once in my life.

Amante was telling me ways to boost status and even gave an example that was a bit easier than being a celebrity, so I was asking about sharing drugs, so I am looking for a solution. I don't think any amount of alcohol will get a girl's interest in me if I am not with a big social circle.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying the RSD thing where you go out and try to get good with a group so it looks like you have social proof. Obviously never worked out. I even met up with the RSD inner circle a few times.
Also I always followed advice that wasn't about canned interactions. To me, canned lines are stupid, they will see right through it. So no scripted.
Really. I think that canned presentations work because I look at allot of movies and TV-shows and if it's not improv then they have to deliver the script. If it works on that medium then I don't think the canned lines are at fault but how you are delivering them. Think about your favorite movie or fiction TV-show, do you see right through the actors/actresses or are you caught up in the scene and are enjoying the film? If the lines are delivered poorly and unconvincing then it would not be a favourite movie, it would look like an amature film school project. We think of movies like Clint Eastwood's 15:17 to Paris, and you'll see what poor delivery means and how that ruins a movie. When you are seducing a woman with canned lines you are like making a romantic movie with you and her so it's about creating a spell where she's caught up in a real-life scene with you and you are directing that movie.

I think the same thing would work with seduction or anything. The genius of canned presentations is that it frees up mental space, especially if you are not good at improv or thinking on your feet. The argument that a woman will see right through that becomes silly, because a woman will see right through you whether you use a script or improv.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How can a man get with young women if he can't learn game?
Can you make the btch come every time you fck her? If yes that's a good way to get a woman and keep her.

If no then you can give her resources and your none sexual attention. Treat her nice, buy her stuff, she will give you sex.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs and alcohol can often be social lubricants that "speed up" the process to bad decisions and sex, but in most cases women who sleep with men when those things are involved are only acting more liberally on some other form of attraction that is already there minus the "social lubricant". When I spoke of my experience being an alcohol connection in college, I was already capable of getting women without it. But by being that connection, it sped things up considerably and allowed me to have more success more often without much of a dependence on "game".

If you're looking for an easy, turn-key, plug and play solution because you don't seem to have anything else going for you, and the mere possession of drugs is your choice, the only women who will sleep with you solely for that reason are addicts who look like sh*t, are flat broke and scared to death of withdrawl symptoms. Beyond that, you might get a fleeting glimpse at some temporary, social popularity, but that will instantly vanish once the drugs run out.

Any "turn key" solution is going to boil down to a desperation ploy that leaves you sifting through garbage.

You might as well save yourself the trouble and just go get a hooker for 30 minutes.

This is generally true, but you're approaching this idea in the wrong way.

Going back to my example as a college connection, I didn't just hang a sign on the door that said "alcohol connection". I would have been kicked off campus for that. I had to build up a network, one interaction at a time. It wasn't until my 2nd year that I eventually set myself up to become the go to guy to breath life into frat parties, replacing the previous guys who did that, graduated and moved on with real life.

Another example of how I scored a lot of women without much game was as a musician. I didn't have to be famous to experience getting laid like a rock star. All it took was being in the spotlight on the stage of a local venue. But it did take more than simply going out, buying and instrument and telling everyone, "Hey guys! I'm a musician now! Who wants to f*ck?"

I actually had to practice and get good at it.

This is more along the lines of what I was advising. Find something you enjoy. Literally anything. Then get good at it.

By doing this, you will find a niche of people into that same thing, and those circles will include women. Pursing things in this manner has a way of adjusting inner game and your frame naturally without the hard effort. And that will help too attract women. All women attract to men who are worth talking about.

All in all, I am not offering an instant solution, but an alternative. If you're struggling with learning "game", then focus your efforts instead on developing a talent or passion or a social-based network of some kind. Either way it's going to take at least a little time and a bit of effort.
So how much time would it take to get a 21-30 year old woman in bed via possession of coke for example vs learning a certain type of art and getting a social network that leads eventually to meeting women and getting laid?

Also, people have told me on this site and some others to get a hooker like its the easiest thing in the world, but there is a high risk of being stung. How could I know who to trust, who was leading me into a police trap and who is just going to run off with my money? Last time I went looking in a place where supposedly there are hookers and a guy was asking for money just to show me where they were. There was another guy hanging around and this kind of thing is sketchy on it's own but it could have been two cops.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you make the btch come every time you fck her? If yes that's a good way to get a woman and keep her.

If no then you can give her resources and your none sexual attention. Treat her nice, buy her stuff, she will give you sex.
I just want casual sex. I doubt I will get any if I treat a girl nice and buy her stuff.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any amount of alcohol will get a girl's interest in me if I am not with a big social circle.
Alcohol impairs logical thought, it will be much easier to succeed at literally anything if the girls are drunk. You'll successfully convince them you are smooth attractive and charming.

Dude you aren't going to convince me. And if I were to tell you all the things that were holding me back you would try to shame me somehow into following a path I don't want that I am not going to and I will be back on here with another post. Not that I am posting the same questions over and over and if I have posted a question I already did it was a mistake. If anyone has been following my posts or remembers me (believe it or not some people on here have) they will notice my posts becoming more and more spread out.

Like I said, I have tried learning game, and I am improving my career right now by learning to code (and that is all I will discuss about my career goals. Any other suggestions on this topic I will just ignore). I am trying to earn more money for myself just because I want more money. Sort of for chicks in the sense that I want to have a field day in a Nevada brothel at least once in my life.
Dude your main problem right now is your negative energy.

I was once watching a show where the villain was a congealed mass of evil whose negative energy would spread through the universe corrupting and destroying everything. That's you right now bro.

Game or no game. You gotta be careful not to be a dark raincloud over an otherwise nice day. Women won't like a man who can't smile and is angry at his cursed fate. (Unless you turn it into edgy music or are a vampire or something.)

Imagine a guy who is fun to hang out with that people love, be like that guy. Otherwise nothing will be able to help you get girls not even millions of dollars.

Here's a bright side: many people will tell you that you don't need game to get girls, if it was really only top 10% alpha males who got girls then how would the human race have survived monogamy? That means that as long as you don't need a 10/10 unicorn or to get laid 24/7 or with scores of women you won't have to worry about not getting any girls at all. Just as long as you reach (or have already surpassed) adequacy

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a bright side: many people will tell you that you don't need game to get girls, if it was really only top 10% alpha males who got girls then how would the human race have survived monogamy? That means that as long as you don't need a 10/10 unicorn or to get laid 24/7 or with scores of women you won't have to worry about not getting any girls at all. Just as long as you reach (or have already surpassed) adequacy
Read this part. Read it again.
Now how is it a bright spot, at all?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you neglect your social life it will naturally atrophy. as @Amante Silvestre pointed out it's much easier to work on social acuity when you're not outcome focused. be process focused. mastering a hobby or instrument naturally pushes you to be process focused. it builds resilience and consistency(because any growth is built on constant failures), gives you opportunities to socialize/build connections(as long as the hobby is something that can be done as part of a group), and cultivates confidence(due to the newly developed expertise) in a positive feedback loop.

for something more immediate i would advise OLD and acting as the ideal lover. since you're only seeking casual sex you won't build deep or long term relationships with women. that means you can be anyone you want, so remain mysterious and playful. put up a simple profile that says you're only looking for fun and a couple stupid joke lines, this will help naturally filter out girls looking for something more serious. be bold and nefarious on your dates. be sexually aggressive and smooth, they know what they signed up for. the caliber of women you'll get won't be the best(they'll probably be crazy and have their own life in disarray, seeking a sexual outlet and willing to take risks), but they might give you some of the best sex you've ever had. i would say within 10 OLD dates you should get at least one lay, possibly a FWB. ignore your flaws because you will never show them. you'll simply stop talking to the girl if a flaw ever surfaces, you won't give her the chance to uncover these. this means be confident in the facade, you will never show the real you. with these girls you'll also have to indirectly objectify them to escalate and show the figurative balls they want so desperately to suck on. by this i mean use them for what you want in the bedroom. once you kiss her on your date start getting handsy and tongue, bite, and play with her. breathe in her ear, put her hand on your c0ck and be bold. grab everything while making out with her. rub your hand on her cliit over the pants then slip your hand in her pants, get under her shirt and pinch her nips. do all this in some tucked away corner of the venue you're at, there are no rules with these girls. when you get somewhere private USE her. if you're not hard tell her or push her to suck you off until you are. if she's not putting suction on it tell her to. slap her ass, finger her hard, grab her hair and pull her around, command her to your liking. tell her to do what will make you hard then fuuck her brains out. these kinds of women LOVE this stuff. and you'll be surprised by how many women are like this. they all are to different degrees tbh.

but be warned, the above is not a long term solution and has a price. it's a deceitful act meant to personify what a risk taking crazy girl perceives as an ideal man. you must never identify with the facade. always remember that it's not the real you and it's an act, a tool you're using to simply objectify women and bust a nut. it's also a hobby, but not a very healthy one. you'll get good at sex and escalation but not much else. you must NEVER allow yourself to feel validated by the results of this facade.

the problem is to play any part well you HAVE to identify with the character. so to be good at this and for it to be extremely enjoyable you will forget about your flaws and assume they don't exist. you will validate yourself by how much sex you're getting, how enjoyable it is, how much a girl submits to objectification and it will screw you up in the head. you will have the strongest orgasms and the most enjoyable times from a strictly hedonistic perspective but you will undoubtedly develop some kind of disorder. you won't notice any of this because it'll be a massive thrill and you'll be too busy chasing orgasms and ignoring your faults. you will also be encountering girls that are not mentally healthy and doing the same as you. they will also have disorders(though you may not notice until you get some experience) and will be destroying themselves in a similar fashion. they may try to convince you to bust inside them, they may steal things from you, they will surely lie constantly, and they will attempt to manipulate you in subtle ways. they will probably not realize they're doing any of this because they're too busy chasing the high, too far down the rabbit hole. many will be cluster b chicks.

you will either eventually snap out of it and realize this is a waste of your precious time as it demeans you, or you'll fall down the rabbit hole in a swirl of manic rationalization based on frivolous and trivial things. it could easily lead to drug dependency, depression, or otherwise a life you don't want.

if you do try to maintain a detachment from the 'ideal lover' identity you'll either find the activity boring and monotonous or deplorable and disgusting. so you will naturally polarize yourself to do it completely or not at all. that is the danger of this approach.

you're basically too naive and have no idea what you're getting into. you want hot passionate sex without putting in the proper work. you are asking for a means to self destruct. you will naturally learn by being burned, just like i and many other men were.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how much time would it take to get a 21-30 year old woman in bed via possession of coke for example vs learning a certain type of art and getting a social network that leads eventually to meeting women and getting laid?

Also, people have told me on this site and some others to get a hooker like its the easiest thing in the world, but there is a high risk of being stung. How could I know who to trust, who was leading me into a police trap and who is just going to run off with my money? Last time I went looking in a place where supposedly there are hookers and a guy was asking for money just to show me where they were. There was another guy hanging around and this kind of thing is sketchy on it's own but it could have been two cops.
I have been with escorts in 2014 and I did not experience any of the things you are talking about. First of all you have online reviews so if something is going wrong it would be ratted out online. Second of all, on a technical level, I never specifically verbalized anything about money or sex as everything was "implied" so if someone wanted to get me I could play stupid and say I do not know what is going on here.

In my case, the door opened and there were no men, just women in charge and women working and all I had to do was produce the money "duh". Any men encountered was accidental (i.e. another john walking into the brothel).

I would maintain that a catastrophic mental break-down happened a day after dealing with the escort because I believe my conscience turned against me and attacked me and it felt like I lost my soul. I'm not really into this casual sex of doing it with a hot girl you don't know.

I want to see a shrink before I ever see another escort so I can be monitored. I have been very happy to have got back to normal eventually and am not taking my sense of mental order/sanity for granted but am using every moment to learn new things and expand my mind.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the guys have said some pretty good stuff here so I'll just add this in, it all boils down to influence.

Your lay count will increase in tandem with the increase of ur sphere of influence.

Find out what you're naturally good that appeals to most people, work on it and use it to increase ur influence within ur immediate surroundings.

If singing is ur strong point, use it, go display ur skills in karaoke settings and work from there.

If it's making jokes, use it in social settings, get everyone laughing and comfortable with you.

If it's playing a musical instrument, use it, join a band.

If it's mechanical, learn to tune engines, be good at it and join some cool racing crews.

The thing is, everywhere has women around, as an example, even in Sosuave that's obviously for men, women will stubbornly stick their noses in just to be close to men.

All you need to do is be special, that means creating a niche within ur surroundings and girls will want to get to know you.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Build social circle and be the leader.