Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get into my "DJ" Mode

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get into Your "DJ" Mode

I don't know if this happens to you guys but it sure as hell does to me.
What I'm talking about is when you get all "Pumped" up for no reason, and when I'm like this I am more funny, charming, good with girls, social, etc. etc. :cool:

I call this the "DJ" mode, since its the characteristics of a Don Juan. This only happens to me sometimes. Like one day i'll wake up and i'll feel like a million bucks:up: , other days i'm just really lousy and not as sociable as I could be.:cuss:

When I am in this mode I have so much energy and I love it and people love me when I'm in it. When i'm like this I feel like the most popular guy in the school, everyone says hi to me in the halls, everyone talks to me when they see I am in this mode.

My question is, how do I stay in this mode? :confused:
And is there an explanation for the occurances of this?

I'm sure you guys have days like this, maybe you call it something else. Just wondering what you did to get into one of these "Happy" modes.

Last edited:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear some opinions on this, too. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Some nights I'll be king of the bar from the moment I walk in. It's a busy night and everybody I know is there, and they're all happy to see me. I look like the biggest bigshot in the place, and as a result, I meet new people as well and usually go home with a phone number.

But it's never consistent. More often than not, I'll drag myself in there feeling like crap.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
its so true, i get this too

sometimes on 'on form' and feel the aura, those are the nights i get most of my pulls.

other times everything just isnt the same.

i realise why though. its all about vibes and inner confidence but its harder to control than it is to read about.

we obviously need to learn how to master our own minds

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same here man.

might it have something to do with the first experience of the day? what i mean is that maybe the outcome of the very first interaction you have of the day will determine how you think/act/feel the rest of the day?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that its just your testosterone levels fluctuating, and what your confidence levels are like at that moment in time

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i get the same thing, like yesterday i walked into a club all afcish.... but i manned up half way through. I seen lots of opportunity's, wasn't really taking them but when i did it turned out good because i got a number by the end of the night. =) I wasn't in my DJ mode but i didn't give up n pulled through on a ****ty day....

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I'm never in DJ mode. My mood or whatever on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, I'm basically a 4 all the time. Right now I'm trying to think of things I can do or have that will make me happy.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
same here man.

might it have something to do with the first experience of the day? what i mean is that maybe the outcome of the very first interaction you have of the day will determine how you think/act/feel the rest of the day?
It might be that. Most mornings I wake up late, I'm rushed, stressed. I have a small or no breakfast. Most of those days I feel very tired and not in my DJ mode.
But other times, I crack a good joke in my first/second class and everyone laughs, I get pumped and that helps me get into the mode.

So I'm thinking its how you start your day off that effects this.

I'm going to experiment a little this week. Go to sleep early, wake up early, have a nice good breakfast, go for a run if the weather permits. Talk to everyone. See what happens. :up:

Stress can also be a major factor in this as well.

About that Reset AD thing. I wouldn't take medication just to help me get energized, to me thats just not healthy for the body and not "natural". But thats me.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically just watch any Rodney Dangerfield movie which will show you how you should be. If you've seen his movies and the roles he played you see how he commands attention anywhere he goes, how he is fun to be around, how he acts crazy and you feel like he lives everyday like if it were his last. How he seems to exude energy. Just watch "back to school."

When I go sargin I go with this mentality. I try to act as crazy/fun as I possibly can. I laugh a lot, smile a lot, do crazy and say stupid things. I go all guns blazing style. I try to be as energetic and positive as I possibly can and make people feel like im some crazy fun guy they want to have around.

That is the fun side of the DJ. You also need to have a "romantic side." I like to listen to love songs (neil diamond/julio iglesias) so I can get into the mood of the guy that wants to make love to every beautiful woman he sees. You need to talk to her in a way that you are fun but also let her know you have a romantic side that you will make sweet love to her and make her yours.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another 2 important things
1. Make sure you don't get sargin withdrawal. I went sargin today after not doing it for 2 weeks and I was horrible. Before the 2 weeks I was sargin 2-3 days a week and was on fire. You need to do this constantly to be on dj mode. This of course only applies to us non-professionals.
2. After my performance today and seeing how uptight and nervous I was after not doing this for 2 weeks, it would not hurt to try to drink a beer or 2 before sargin next time ;)

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange...sometimes I'm like that...and sometimes I'm just tired and don't want to talk to anyone...

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I tried something today. I had a great breakfast, went to school early saw some people said hi and stuff.

I then met up with my friend ( who is AFCish, not that popular) and we walked around the school. Normally, I wouldn't say "Hi" to anyone I knew, I would just look straight ahead and keep walking.

But today, I started out by saying hi to a few people and then more and more and before I knew it I was nudging people, giving high fives and getting hugs from girls.

I was on fire, I felt so great not only because I felt like the coolest guy in the school, but my AFC friend also thought that I was the coolest guy around. It felt great! I went to classes full of positive energy, saying hi to everyone in the class, asking about their weekend and bringing up topics like the recent school dance and b-ball game. Lots of people joined in on the convo, even the teacher!! :D

It WAS GREAT! And btw, i'm not really that popular, I just started saying hi to everyone and meeting new people. I guess my energy kinda just drew them towards me.

So tomorow, try it. Think positive, have a great nutriontional breakfast have a great attitude towards everything. Say "Hi" to whoever you make eye contact with, ask them about their day, show them that you care. They will treat you back with respect and look up to you, and will like you more.
Then you will truly feel good! :up:

So Try it! Be Positive! :up:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "state" you guys are referrign to is an Emotional State. In whcih you observe and respond without calcualtion and just "let yoursefl go."
Basicvally, letting go of inhobitions, censoring, and edit and over analyzing things.

If you can step back and get used to being objective, and non outcome dependent, you can maintain that state more continuously.
You also have to make sure you never go in seeking approval, or acceptance from females.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
The "state" you guys are referrign to is an Emotional State. In whcih you observe and respond without calcualtion and just "let yoursefl go."
Basicvally, letting go of inhobitions, censoring, and edit and over analyzing things.

If you can step back and get used to being objective, and non outcome dependent, you can maintain that state more continuously.
You also have to make sure you never go in seeking approval, or acceptance from females.
Yea that explains it too. I kinda just noticed that.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! I know exactuly what you are talking about. Sometime i am happy laughing talking to strangers, not afraid to go up to any girl and ask for number. Other tims i am tried dont feel like talking to any girls or meeting any new people. I wish i knew how to stay in a good mood all the time.. that would be awesome. Most of the numbers i got was when i was in good mood and it always seems that i am in good when i start my day with my close friends and we talk laugh and stuff than rest of the day goes very well.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a "good mood" is a DECISION.

Really. That's all it is.

condorator

Reaction score
i have experienced the same thing. i think Interceptor is definitely right ... BUT for those times it's hard to keep your stuff straight i find that a run in the morning (or whenever) gets the endorphins flowing and will generally put me in a much more relaxed state (even if this is partly placebo). i've read that Capsaicin (the chemical that induces spiciness - so anything that's spicey) apparently triggers a release of endorphins. now i'm not saying it actually works, but even if you think trick yourself into thinking it works, it'll probably have some effects.