Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get in contact with this girl.....

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pic up on hotornot.com. This hot looking girl from my town send me a message saying that she thinks Im hot etc, but I cant actually reply to her unless I pay a fecking membership fee of $5.50 a month and you need a credit card. They wont let you put your email address up on your profile either

1.I dont really want to pay to speak to a girl
2.I dont have a credit card anyway

is there anyway you can get in touch with her, but cutting out the www.hotornot.com!

what con artists!

any advice or know how to go round this problem as this girl is hot!,really hot!

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple logic. If you dont know anyone who has a paid membership account then you cant get her contact info, it's just a dating site looking to get paid. Just stick to myspace or something if you dont wanna pay.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps if you browse through people on myspace matching her features you might get lucky... odds are good she's on both. Try searching within a 25-50 mile radius of your zip code... plug in her age, hair color, eyes, etc... narrow it down.

AE.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a problem like that with another site.. Try to sneak past their censors by saying things like 'hot male' instead of hotmail, or put in your profile that you require their email if they contact you before you can reply.

I found it too much hassle, I'm not paying for that.. I don't use them anymore.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I would know to do would be to google her username and see if it's used on any other sites such as yahoo and you could possibly get in contact with her from there.