Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get a hot chick with no stds to bang rawdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
It's only early February, but this may be an early favorite for post of the year.
if tyler durden or mystery could make a seminar teaching this crap they could turn pua into a billion dollar business. 100% strike rate on students banging victoria secret models all raw dog getting them all pregnant and getting no aids or the herpes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
thats fukin ****. I just wanna bang 1250 girls raw with no condom get no stds and have 1000 kids that get paid for by other sources.

life is a total **** block.
I understand, but it's not reality. I want to have a threesome with Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie. This also is not reality, but it's nice to dream.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
if tyler durden or mystery could make a seminar teaching this crap they could turn pua into a billion dollar business. 100% strike rate on students banging victoria secret models all raw dog getting them all pregnant and getting no aids or the herpes.
You know one is a movie character and Mystery (Erik von Markovik) had a nervious breakdown and suicidal tendencies according to his friend, Neil Strauss (author of The Game). We need to live in reality and what's achivable in life, not what we want and desire.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I understand, but it's not reality. I want to have a threesome with Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie. This also is not reality, but it's nice to dream.
why the fark not man? Your a mod you should be able to bang taylor and margot at the same time.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, obvious, but amusing trolling.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
even dan B has problems with chicks. there isn't a true player or guru. they are all simps.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another mindf'uck version of this question would maybe be this.:
How can we bang loads of slutty women which are not sluts, but good honest, decent women that just like to fu'ck? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.