"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

how to get a hot chick with no stds to bang rawdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
It's only early February, but this may be an early favorite for post of the year.
if tyler durden or mystery could make a seminar teaching this crap they could turn pua into a billion dollar business. 100% strike rate on students banging victoria secret models all raw dog getting them all pregnant and getting no aids or the herpes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
thats fukin ****. I just wanna bang 1250 girls raw with no condom get no stds and have 1000 kids that get paid for by other sources.

life is a total **** block.
I understand, but it's not reality. I want to have a threesome with Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie. This also is not reality, but it's nice to dream.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
if tyler durden or mystery could make a seminar teaching this crap they could turn pua into a billion dollar business. 100% strike rate on students banging victoria secret models all raw dog getting them all pregnant and getting no aids or the herpes.
You know one is a movie character and Mystery (Erik von Markovik) had a nervious breakdown and suicidal tendencies according to his friend, Neil Strauss (author of The Game). We need to live in reality and what's achivable in life, not what we want and desire.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I understand, but it's not reality. I want to have a threesome with Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie. This also is not reality, but it's nice to dream.
why the fark not man? Your a mod you should be able to bang taylor and margot at the same time.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
haha, obvious, but amusing trolling.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
even dan B has problems with chicks. there isn't a true player or guru. they are all simps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Another mindf'uck version of this question would maybe be this.:
How can we bang loads of slutty women which are not sluts, but good honest, decent women that just like to fu'ck? lol


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top