Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to fool around spontaneously?

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
The scoop:
I'm hanging out with this chick tomorrow, and I really want to randomly fool around with her. I'm thinking of using lots of kino, maybe get into a wrestling match, and pinning her down and kissing her then seeing where things go.

What are your opinions?

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have stated a little more info like where you are going to be hooking up at but just make sure you "bust her balls" and use lots of c/f and teasing. Kino is good but you can forget about the whole wrestling match or whatever unless you have a really good background with her already.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah more info would be helpfull but i have to agree kino is good but unless she is crazy over you then its not enough to get to wrestle her. I have to admit, wrestling a chick sounds fun. i should try that.:D

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like you plan on using the rape technique, no really you should just mess around and do it

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Isolate her.
2. Make her horny.
3. Kiss and then escalate. (She will be quite willing if she finds you attractive and she doesnt think your going to tell your friends [for the love of god DO NOT tell her you wont tell any one] )

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest u get close to her a couple times. do sum keno ****. and then put ur hand around her neck, slowly fling her hair behind her neck. then look her deep in the eyes. smile. and if she smiles back, go for it. this has worked for me many a time. good luck ;)

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teedo
i suggest u get close to her a couple times. do sum keno ****. and then put ur hand around her neck, slowly fling her hair behind her neck. then look her deep in the eyes. smile. and if she smiles back, go for it. this has worked for me many a time. good luck ;)
Nice!:D I've gotta try that one!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
why not? what else should u say?
Don't bring it up...

If she asks, just respond

"Whoever you want me to..."

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have twice in the last couple weeks got a girl to take her shirt off and makeout after knowing them for well the first like in 9 hours then the second in like 30 mins but the first to makeout in under 30 call me 30 minute man ...... haha

If i can do it so can you! first off hold her hand or cuddle if u can then hold her hand nthen kinda feel her leg or somthin then go from there to kissing then kinda rub their stomach and keep on trucken