Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to gain a woman's interest back and not be boring

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I actually went and asked her if she wanted to be FWB with me and she said she is open to that. But the entire week she expresses low interest. Short replies and always checking on what Im doing. Maybe she is in her PMS phase, I disappeared for a couple of days and told her that I missed her but lied because I dont initiate convo anymore. How do you tell if a woman generally wants to talk to you vs she just wants to be noticed?
Is she on the pill? If she is, that kinda fvks up her natural hormone cycle.

For women not on the pill, they generally get horny 2x a month, once during ovulation and the other time prior/during menstruation. Both times her tumescence increases. There are a couple of things that de-tumesce a woman, attention from a man, intercourse, exercise, eating are the top of the list.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got great advice in the thread already but seems like you're still playing games, overthink things and don't get to the point.

Yesterday I actually went and asked her if she wanted to be FWB with me and she said she is open to that. But the entire week she expresses low interest.
Why didn't you ask her to come over instead of going back into the texting world where nothing happens? You won't text her into your bed.

Maybe she is in her PMS phase, I disappeared for a couple of days and told her that I missed her but lied because I dont initiate convo anymore. How do you tell if a woman generally wants to talk to you vs she just wants to be noticed?
Overthinking things, playing games, expressing feelings and even lieing? Wrong. This is feminine.
You're the man here, take the leader role. That would be to make something happen, or back off completely.

So what your saying is have fun with playing with her. She keeps reaching out non-stop and asking me for more help today. I lost all respect for her and continue to ignore. I guess if I play my cards right I could be in control of this situation again? I would never want to dump a woman if I know I can lead her on and take advantage
I feel the others are correct, you're not ready for this. Time would be better spent working on yourself, your mindset is not where it needs to be.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Is she on the pill? If she is, that kinda fvks up her natural hormone cycle.

For women not on the pill, they generally get horny 2x a month, once during ovulation and the other time prior/during menstruation. Both times her tumescence increases. There are a couple of things that de-tumesce a woman, attention from a man, intercourse, exercise, eating are the top of the list.
Unfortunately, the Pill also alters the type of men a woman is sexually attracted to, which is actually good news for the girly men, but bad news for civilization. If you're a Justin Beiber type, and met your bride while she was on the Pill, and the honeymoon is over, and ever since she went off the Pill, you're noticing her looking longingly at lumberjack types, it was the Pill.

Apparently, the endocrine disruption caused by the Pill retards a womans sexual development to the level of a 13 year old girl, when she still thinks Donnie Osmond, Michael Jackson, David Cassidy, and Prince are "sexy." Once she's off the Pill, she drops her castrato fixation, and starts developing an attraction for real men.

One day, when aliens land on this planet, and start excavating the decayed wreckage, they may piece together that the Pill was responsible for the downfall of human civilization.

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got great advice in the thread already but seems like you're still playing games, overthink things and don't get to the point.

Why didn't you ask her to come over instead of going back into the texting world where nothing happens? You won't text her into your bed.

Overthinking things, playing games, expressing feelings and even lieing? Wrong. This is feminine.
You're the man here, take the leader role. That would be to make something happen, or back off completely.

I feel the others are correct, you're not ready for this. Time would be better spent working on yourself, your mindset is not where it needs to be.
@Ohso-Phresh I wouldnt know if she was on the pill or not

@bcude I dont have my own place so thats a little bit harder to work with. I told her we could chill on Saturday but I never got a direct answer from her. Yeah Ive been staying focused on improving myself lately that could be why she stays interested I guess

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Pill also alters the type of men a woman is sexually attracted to, which is actually good news for the girly men, but bad news for civilization. If you're a Justin Beiber type, and met your bride while she was on the Pill, and the honeymoon is over, and ever since she went off the Pill, you're noticing her looking longingly at lumberjack types, it was the Pill.

Apparently, the endocrine disruption caused by the Pill retards a womans sexual development to the level of a 13 year old girl, when she still thinks Donnie Osmond, Michael Jackson, David Cassidy, and Prince are "sexy." Once she's off the Pill, she drops her castrato fixation, and starts developing an attraction for real men.

One day, when aliens land on this planet, and start excavating the decayed wreckage, they may piece together that the Pill was responsible for the downfall of human civilization.
I understand it has more to do with the sense of smell and whether a potential mate has a complimentary set of genes for future genetic survival. Being on the pill diminishes sense of smell.

@ayydrewski just track on a calendar when she reaches out to you. It will have a cycle. Or just ask.

Personally, I encourage women that I see to get off the pill, it really fvcks them up. Then I keep track using the Billings method when they are ovulating and when their periods come to avoid pregnancies.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
I understand it has more to do with the sense of smell and whether a potential mate has a complimentary set of genes for future genetic survival. Being on the pill diminishes sense of smell.

@ayydrewski just track on a calendar when she reaches out to you. It will have a cycle. Or just ask.

Personally, I encourage women that I see to get off the pill, it really fvcks them up. Then I keep track using the Billings method when they are ovulating and when their periods come to avoid pregnancies.
Not an unlikely component, but similar studies have been done, using only photographs.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
You have roommates?
If you live with your folks, and you're young, a Student, there's nothing wrong with inviting a girl to your house, to hang out....assuming she lives at home, too. Depends on your family...and the girl.

If you're asking where you can ask her to chill, where chilling can turn into a hookup...just take her to do something fun and inexpensive, and if things get intense, you can always check into a nearby motel. Depends on your situation.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you typically deal with not having your own place is there other ways you can invite a girl to chill?
myself I never ask then to come to my house, or I go to they house, or I find a neutral ground, for closing the deal, same thing, her house or a motel.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Cool, source?
The other study comes off as a little agenda-driven, which always produces less trustworthy results. However, it's well established that women are attracted to different types of men, in different points in their monthly cycles. When women are most fertile, they are attracted to more traditionally masculine men. The Pill disrupts this natural cycle, trapping a woman in a cycle of being attracted to LESS traditionally masculine men...until she goes off the Pill, post marriage, and discovers she married a dude about as attractive to her as her sister(most of the month), assuming she was unfortunate enough to marry a male-feminist pajama-boy. If she married a traditionally masculine man, on the other hand, she might suddenly get really turned on by what she previously considered his "toxic masculinity."

There have been lots of studies, but as usual, much like a Rorschach test, people who don't like the anti social-engineering implications will see whatever they want to see in the results.

The difference could be anything from a quickie divorce...to a woman who'll only reluctantly service her unfortunate husband, but only when there's cyclically little chance of her getting pregnant...to a woman who practically rapes her husband, at certain times of the month, but is certainly an eager participant all month.

Last edited:

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other study comes off as a little agenda-driven, which always produces less trustworthy results. However, it's well established that women are attracted to different types of men, in different points in their monthly cycles. When women are most fertile, they are attracted to more traditionally masculine men. The Pill disrupts this natural cycle, trapping a woman in a cycle of being attracted to LESS traditionally masculine men...until she goes off the Pill, post marriage, and discovers she married a dude about as attractive to her as her sister(most of the month), assuming she was unfortunate enough to marry a male-feminist pajama-boy. If she married a traditionally masculine man, on the other hand, she might suddenly get really turned on by what she previously considered his "toxic masculinity."

There have been lots of studies, but as usual, much like a Rorschach test, people who don't like the anti social-engineering implications will see whatever they want to see in the results.

The difference could be anything from a quickie divorce...to a woman who'll only reluctantly service her unfortunate husband, but only when there's cyclically little chance of her getting pregnant...to a woman who practically rapes her husband, at certain times of the month, but is certainly an eager participant all month.

I guess I know where I stand then. What do you do in that case just skip a couple weeks talking to the woman?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I know where I stand then. What do you do in that case just skip a couple weeks talking to the woman?
Fortunately, not every woman's menstrual cycle is synchronized; so, there's little need for any man who isn't a husband(or on his way to the altar), to be obsessed with a woman's cycle. Let her worry about that.

If she's calling you, you probably don't need to worry about blood wings. If you're constantly up her a ss, though, and aren't meticulously tracking her cycle, you'll probably run into your share of frustrations and misunderstandings.

If you ask me, just keep a stable, and when they're hot-n-heavy for ya, it's all green lights. But, I'm lazy, and one-itis is for guys who love hard work.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Can’t see the whole article, it’s behind a paywall. However this study came up in a broader search - Doesn’t sound like consensus on the matter.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Can’t see the whole article, it’s behind a paywall. However this study came up in a broader search - Doesn’t sound like consensus on the matter.

There are lots of studies. Like I said, people who dislike the premise will read what they want to read into them. For instance, not to get political, but studies have shown that conservatives tend to be more attractive than lefties...but those who object to such conclusions will say, "what about all the beautiful people in Hollywood?!", neverminding that it's a town in which conservatives go underground, because they're routinely black-balled. Those who object always point to the outliers.

Pointing to studies indicating a possibly disastrous link between birth-control pills and marital infidelity, due to an artificially chemically induced temporary preference by women for feminized males, is bound to raise objections by feminists, and by feminized males, raised to believe that traditional masculinity is obsolete.

In any case, people will see what they want to see.

Last edited: