Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fvck a virgin with her consent?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently dating this 20-year-old virgin. She's a confirmed virgin.

Being sexually harassed in high school by her uncle, she never had sexual intercouse. Last time I grabbed her boobs, she cried like a baby and fell asleep in my arms, after saying something along the line of how she thought she had forgotten the bad experience but me grabbing her boobs made her remember it again.

So, not being a newbie or anything, but this is actually my first time dating a virgin. The prospect of deflowering her little pvssy excited me a lot, to be honest, because I never before fvcked a virgin.

My question today is: How do I fvck this virgin girl with her consent? I don't want to use too much force because I don't want to give her a new episode of trauma.

I'm not an azzhole, so I'd like her first time to be somewhat memorable.

So gentlemens, please guide me through this with your experience and wisdom regarding the same matter. Thanks!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like that girl carries some serious trauma in relation to sexuality from her past ... that means proceed very carefully or avoid entirely. When thinking about her, get the word 'fvck' out of you mind and replace it with 'make love'.
My suggestion would be to take it slow and step by step, make sure she's perfectly comfortable with the current level of intimacy (for instance you fondling her breasts) then escalate further. When she's reached the point that she's perfectly fine with you two touching each other, she seems to trust you and enjoy your company, tell her you'd like to make love to her. See how she reacts, if she's eager, then set a date and make sure you have enough time (a few hours). Have some lube handy, don't rush the foreplay, be gentle and reassuring with her throughout the process.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick it in her ass...she can still claim she is a virgin
My advice will likely pale to the intellectually above thought out suggestion. Despite being a hard act to follow, I'll give it a go.

Currently, any type of move you make is likely going to reinforce unpleasant memories. Your goal should be to replace these negative associations with positive new associations.

The suggestion that I offer is manipulative, but will actually work and benefit your girl as well. Look up the term "emotional anchoring." Study the meaning, look up examples and apply. The key is to find ways to dissociate that which has already been imprinted.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Being sexually harassed in high school by her uncle, she never had sexual intercouse. Last time I grabbed her boobs, she cried like a baby
This is not a normal virgin. Tell her to go to a therapist.

Stick around, create logistics where sex could happen but dont pressure her at all. Let her take the sexual lead (This last one is something I would never advice but like I said, this is not a normal virgin).

She is nothing to you until you have sex. Have at least one side chick for sex cause you could be waiting a long time for this girl.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a normal virgin. Tell her to go to a therapist, stick around, create logistics where sex could happen but dont pressure her at all. Let her take the sexual lead (This last one is something I would never advice but like I said, this is not a normal virgin).

She is nothing to you until you have sex. Have at least one side chick for sex cause you could be waiting a long time for this girl.
Correct. This one's absolutely not at all a normal virgin, but a heavily traumatised one.

I'm digging into the whole emotional anchoring/conditioning stuff as suggested by @Black Widow Void. And I'm having 02 plates/fwbs in rotation at the moment.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow

This girl needs to be in a healthy relationship, but first needs counseling.

All you want with her is some virgin puzzy to satisfy your ego. Once you hit it a few times you'll be gone, she will be in love, and it will all come crashing down in her world, further adding to her sexual trauma she still suffers from. By the time she is 30 she will hate men.
Do you understand the potential negative impact you could create?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow

All you want with her is some virgin puzzy to satisfy your ego. Once you hit it a few times you'll be gone, she will be in love, and it will all come crashing down in her world, further adding to her sexual trauma she still suffers from. By the time she is 30 she will hate men.
How did you assume that I'm not going to give her a "healthy relationship"? And how did you assume I'll be gone after I hit it a few times? If I don't fvck her, someone else will anyway.

Please be hypocrite somewhere else.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me how virginity was confirmed.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you assume that I'm not going to give her a "healthy relationship"? And how did you assume I'll be gone after I hit it a few times? If I don't fvck her, someone else will anyway.

Please be hypocrite somewhere else.
I won’t draw a conclusion as The Duke has done, but I can and do understand his rationale. After all, you mentioned spinning two other plates and a mission to take the virginity of this girl. You also stated “ If I don't fvck her, someone else will anyway”

The advice I offered above, is going on the understanding that you want to be more an asset to this girl than a liability.

Nobody knows but you, but I hope you’ll use your conscience when approaching this girl.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm probably when you said this:

I'm having 02 plates/fwbs in rotation at the moment.

The prospect of deflowering her little pvssy excited me a lot

And you confirmed it with this: If I don't fvck her, someone else will anyway.

Come on dude. Not fooling me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question today is: How do I fvck this virgin girl with her consent? I don't want to use too much force because I don't want to give her a new episode of trauma.
As opposed to fvcking her without consent?
And you don't want to use too much force? How about no force at all.

This girl is unlucky. First she gets sexually harassed by her uncle, now she finds you obsessing over being the first to put your peen in her poes. Poor, poor girl.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As opposed to fvcking her without consent?
And you don't want to use too much force? How about no force at all.

This girl is unlucky. First she gets sexually harassed by her uncle, now she finds you obsessing over being the first to put your peen in her poes. Poor, poor girl.
This!

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow

This!

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college, I tapped two virgins that I dated. Then I broke up with them after dating for a while, and the one thing I learned was they were so upset because they were no longer virgins and I was not going to marry them. It wasn’t worth the effort. But then that was way back when women actually wanted to be virgins when they got married not so much anymore. and the sex was not that good

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the sex was not that good
I've had sex with two virgins and one that I suspected to be one, plus two women with vaginismus. Sex is rarely good with first timers and especially with trauma victims. Abuse victims shouldn't be coerced or persuaded, so the whole idea of 'not too much force' really gets my hackles up.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take it very very slowly.

If I ever encounter a young virgin I'd probably try to eat her out before I do anything else. And before I even attempt to eat her out I would do excessive foreplay over the course of several days or even weeks. Be patient.

I would just keep seeing her and kiss her and cuddle a lot. Over time slowly start kissing around her neck and ears and eventually work up to her tits (may take several hang outs). Once she's comfortable with you kissing her tits move further south and kiss her stomach and thighs. Once shes comfortable with that see how she responds to you kissing around her groin. If she seems into it then go for it.

Better yet, eat her out till she cums then don't do anything else and keep your **** away. Do it for her a few more times until one day try following it up with dry humping and see how she responds.

It's the exact same seduction as any other girl except much slower and more calibrated. Escalate, see how she reacts, and recalibrate. It's not rocket science...

Where did you meet her btw?

Last edited: