Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to follow up with her ? - need good advice

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear brothers, (help me out with solid advice here, I really want to lay her)

I met her outside pub a couple of months ago and number closed her. We met up a couple of days later and went on a first date.
Let her do 80% of the talking, opened up about myself a bit too much but I really enjoyed her company.
Worked on attraction, fun and opening her up to me, the usual deal. I tried to kiss her in the car at the end of the date but,
she gave me the cheek and said ''next time''.

I texted her and she wanted to meet again, then I called her once more and she acted akward, then she told me this:
''Hey I am very sorry but I want to be straight forward, I am trying to get back with my ex after vacation, so I wanted
to let you know, I enjoyed your company and I would like to talk if we randomly meet'' I texted back ok no worries, let me know if things dont work out with him.

A month later she texts me out of the blue and I schedule a date. We go drinking again and talk way more, we both open up a lot,
have loads of fun and I try to kiss again. She gives me the cheeck again and I push a little bit to go for a kiss again,
in the car. I told her with dominance, we are going to kiss baby. And she lean forward and we had a godlike kiss.
Great lip, tongue play, almost the best kiss ever and she cringled and said ''omg this is cex''. Then she playfully stopped,
and went in her house.

The next few days she notices on snapchat that I hang around with ladies (no girls on my snapchat story but girly drinks like sweet wine, she knows)

Texted her to meet up a couple of days later and she deletes me on snapchat (games begin again).
I don't do jacksh*t. Then she randomly and anonymously calls me at night with the story that she made a voice over for her
best friend in Spain about my date with her and she send it to me as a mistake. I never received sh*t so I think its crap...
She said that she enjoyed the date, that she felt uncomfortable when I pushed to kiss but that she really enjoyed and liked
every bit of that kiss. And she wanted to be straight forward, I told her, this is akward well ok nice that you said it,
let's move on then both and ended the phone call.

I call her a week later and she ignores my call, I text her one more time and she igonores. I delete her on snapchat and her number,
totally moved on.

Until YESTERDAY I RANDOMLY see her at the club. I ignore her, hit on other ladies and have fun.
She runs in to me and kisses on my cheek and we talk for a minute and I move on.

In the end she sees me with two girls joking around and sitting at a table in a foodcorner and she sits in front of it.
I go outside and start to talk to her, flirt, look her in her eyes, talk shortly about our phone call, kino a bit. She even says, is that your girlfriend your talking to? What are you spong with her? I said nah shes not my type just friends.
Talk a minute and i bail.

next morning she texts me on snapchat (today) ''H"
I replied with ''Hey'' She reads it and were silent again.

What is she doing?
How should I proceed?
I want to f*ck her but I can't appear needy anymore...

Give me solid advice brothers..

Thanks again.

Oh yeah And shes still unfriended from my side on Snapchat ... not sure if i should re-ADD her again

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't fvck every woman. Just chalk it up as a loss and move on. Your best bet if you really want to try is to try and make it happen when you randomly run into her again one night.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not so sure if I should ASK her out once more or just ghost her for a couple more weeks first...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's ****ing with you dude. All she wants is your attention and nothing more. You barely got a kiss out of the broad and you're already posting multiple threads on here. Seriously? Take a look at how obsessive your behavior is over a girl you haven't even gotten to second base with.

I know where you're coming from too, BTW. I had one do that to me in the past. Disappear for months and then suddenly reappear, reigniting that interest. I get it. But do yourself a favor and move on, my friend.

Reaction score
I still think you're a child molester.

Talk about being an orbiter too omg.

I can't even imagine hanging around a girl for months just waiting for a kiss. I barely even like kissing, and I don't like kissing with tongue at all. I don't even get the point of it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was overwhelmed and a bit repulsed with the drama of her behavior.

Why do you want to waste time, energy, emotion on a game player?

@DEEZEDBRAH got it right when he posts #nextSet

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut says low interest anyway and attention seeking behavior.

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear brothers, (help me out with solid advice here, I really want to lay her)

I met her outside pub a couple of months ago and number closed her. We met up a couple of days later and went on a first date.
Let her do 80% of the talking, opened up about myself a bit too much but I really enjoyed her company.
Worked on attraction, fun and opening her up to me, the usual deal. I tried to kiss her in the car at the end of the date but,
she gave me the cheek and said ''next time''.

I texted her and she wanted to meet again, then I called her once more and she acted akward, then she told me this:
''Hey I am very sorry but I want to be straight forward, I am trying to get back with my ex after vacation, so I wanted
to let you know, I enjoyed your company and I would like to talk if we randomly meet'' I texted back ok no worries, let me know if things dont work out with him.

A month later she texts me out of the blue and I schedule a date. We go drinking again and talk way more, we both open up a lot,
have loads of fun and I try to kiss again. She gives me the cheeck again and I push a little bit to go for a kiss again,
in the car. I told her with dominance, we are going to kiss baby. And she lean forward and we had a godlike kiss.
Great lip, tongue play, almost the best kiss ever and she cringled and said ''omg this is cex''. Then she playfully stopped,
and went in her house.

The next few days she notices on snapchat that I hang around with ladies (no girls on my snapchat story but girly drinks like sweet wine, she knows)

Texted her to meet up a couple of days later and she deletes me on snapchat (games begin again).
I don't do jacksh*t. Then she randomly and anonymously calls me at night with the story that she made a voice over for her
best friend in Spain about my date with her and she send it to me as a mistake. I never received sh*t so I think its crap...
She said that she enjoyed the date, that she felt uncomfortable when I pushed to kiss but that she really enjoyed and liked
every bit of that kiss. And she wanted to be straight forward, I told her, this is akward well ok nice that you said it,
let's move on then both and ended the phone call.

I call her a week later and she ignores my call, I text her one more time and she igonores. I delete her on snapchat and her number,
totally moved on.

Until YESTERDAY I RANDOMLY see her at the club. I ignore her, hit on other ladies and have fun.
She runs in to me and kisses on my cheek and we talk for a minute and I move on.

In the end she sees me with two girls joking around and sitting at a table in a foodcorner and she sits in front of it.
I go outside and start to talk to her, flirt, look her in her eyes, talk shortly about our phone call, kino a bit. She even says, is that your girlfriend your talking to? What are you spong with her? I said nah shes not my type just friends.
Talk a minute and i bail.

next morning she texts me on snapchat (today) ''H"
I replied with ''Hey'' She reads it and were silent again.

What is she doing?
How should I proceed?
I want to f*ck her but I can't appear needy anymore...

Give me solid advice brothers..

Thanks again.

Oh yeah And shes still unfriended from my side on Snapchat ... not sure if i should re-ADD her again
Move on! This girl is too much work. If she was really interested in you you wouldn’t be working this hard. She gave you the cheek TWICE and you are still chasing her. Enough is enough. My advice is ignore her. Let her bring up getting together.