"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

how to flirt with one woman in a group without ruining my chances with the rest?

fieu

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I'm in a group of people that meets once or twice a week. I like a few of the women in that group and I want to try my chances with all of them.

I intent to start with the one that seems more open to me and then proceed to the rest. Whether I succeed or not doesn't matter to me, what I want is to be able to have a shot with all of them, one by one. I'm afraid that if they see me flirt with one (whether she responds or not) I'll sabotage my attempt with the rest because a woman that sees me first flirting with another might think:

Oh, so he likes her more than me. I'm the Plan B..
Or:

Oh, so this guy isn't serious, he's willing to get whatever he can get.
There is the apparent choice of only flirting in private, but lets talk about what are my options if I can't manage to make this happen.

I'm 37 (I look younger, maybe even 27) and most of the women there are 20 to 26, so that gives me an advantage on intellect. However... I'm very inexperienced in flirting, let alone having a brief affair or a long term relationship. I probably wouldn't attempt the later with woman 10+ years younger than me, anyway. I'm not a virgin and I've made out with a few women. I'm bellow average on social awkwardness.

I see this situation as an experience that'll teach me things, and I want to experiment and learn from my mistakes. I want to do mistakes. That's the way it works for me. What I'm asking is advice on how to avoid the big mistakes so will ruin my chances to continue the experience.

I don't have a goal (i.e. manage to sleep with one of them). What I'm after is to feel a naturality in flirting and an infatuation. I feed on the mutual attraction that exists between me and a woman and the game that unfolds from that.

I want to play nice, so no pick-up artistry that plays on people's insecurities (i.e. Eric von Markovik's stuff). I appreciate and like these women. I want to be gentle with them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
make it as a joke flirt, if anyone complain ask jealous? jokes are a nice way to tell the truth and people don't hold against you, all jokes have some truth behind then, if not said Idea would never happen
 
Top