Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fix inner game issues?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to lack the balls to jump on opportunities or even create ones because I'm a big pu$$y and I'm sick of these insecurities and mental blocks preventing me from doing what I know I should be doing. I mean its one thing to try and fail and learn from it, its quite another when you don't even take action at all. That to me is unacceptable. I don't think my problems are physical, but mostly mental. I've been seeing a therapist on a somewhat irregular basis (out of my control) but I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do? I keep on trying to tell myself that I'm a bada$$ muther****er and I'm better then all these guys, but the fake it till you make it analogy doesn't seem to work for me.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I seem to lack the balls to jump on opportunities or even create ones because I'm a big pu$$y and I'm sick of these insecurities and mental blocks preventing me from doing what I know I should be doing. I mean its one thing to try and fail and learn from it, its quite another when you don't even take action at all. That to me is unacceptable. I don't think my problems are physical, but mostly mental. I've been seeing a therapist on a somewhat irregular basis (out of my control) but I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do? I keep on trying to tell myself that I'm a bada$$ muther****er and I'm better then all these guys, but the fake it till you make it analogy doesn't seem to work for me.
How To Completely Lose Social Anxiety - It's Quite Shocking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-D-8aCRR4

This dudes video is like 56 minutes long and it's about social anxiety but it can apply to anything. I don't remember how I found it but it's EXCELLENT insight into social anxiety and thoughts/opinions. The dude pretty much put in words how I think. Fantastic video.

If you listen to it, let it sink in and really APPLY it you get to the point where nothing bothers you anymore.

The presenter sounds a little fruity but the advice is spot on.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking cold approach...

Try this to get you back in the game.

Approach ugly girls. It will teach you indifference. Gradually step up the attractiveness of the girls you approach.

Conversely, pick the absolute hottest girl you can find in any given situation and approach her. If you have the balls that will cut right through 50 other approaches because once you approach a 10 (if you can find one) you won’t care as much about the 7s. “Well I went up to that Angel in the mall the other day, I can definitely talk to this average a$$ hottie.”

Approach dudes. Yep, you heard me right. Learn to talk to strangers. Ask a guy about his watch. His shoes. The weather. Whatever.

People are nicer overall than you think. It will hone your conversation skills. Just BS with everybody. Might make a friend, who knows. Some guys are d!cks, just like some girls are b!tchy. Who f^cking cares if he is a homophobe or just plain rude, its a guy anyway. Move on. Same principles exist for hot chicks. Some are cool others are not. Youll find out when you talk to them.

Once you learn to do this, hot girls become just people too. You be able to make them laugh and talk about themselves. Dates will follow.

One of my favorite approaches that might help you. Approach a girl about another girl. Its disarming for both of you.

" Hey HB, can I ask you something quick, I need a pretty girls objective opinion on this. I have a date tonight with a pretty girl, what do you think of this shirt."

"Hey HB, can I ask you something quick, I need a pretty girls objective opinion on this. I am talking with this hot chick lately and she just sent me this text. What do you make of it?"

Here is your parlay. For when you get there. “Thanks, lets hope you are right. Give me # and Ill let you know how it goes.”

Remember its just openers. I mean I have had success with them for sure, but you have to be able to parlay. That’s later on though. For now, just use them to conquer approach. You’ll be surprised how nice HB’s can be. They are not the rejection monsters you think they are.

Its not what you say but how you say it.

Once you approach and fail like 100 times, you lose the anxiety and your eyes stay forward, your shoulder stay back, your voice doesn’t crack, your words stay smooth. The outcomes become completely irrelevant to you and you become an expert at both success and rejection. Like anything else, do it enough times and you become an expert. Failure is the seasoning of success.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know the cause of it. And the cause is your ego. There are a lot of views about what ego is and is it a good thing or a bad thing but that doesn't matter. what matters is to know it and don't let it ruin your life.

So the solution is to understand how the ego works and the methods it uses to stay powerful.

check eckhart tolle, alan watts videos and books to get a general ideas about how your ego is fvcking up everthing.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a question of being ready. When you are ready, you'll face the fears and do it.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
If you are talking cold approach...

Try this to get you back in the game.

Approach ugly girls. It will teach you indifference. Gradually step up the attractiveness of the girls you approach.

Conversely, pick the absolute hottest girl you can find in any given situation and approach her. If you have the balls that will cut right through 50 other approaches because once you approach a 10 (if you can find one) you won’t care as much about the 7s. “Well I went up to that Angel in the mall the other day, I can definitely talk to this average a$$ hottie.”

Approach dudes. Yep, you heard me right. Learn to talk to strangers. Ask a guy about his watch. His shoes. The weather. Whatever.

People are nicer overall than you think. It will hone your conversation skills. Just BS with everybody. Might make a friend, who knows. Some guys are d!cks, just like some girls are b!tchy. Who f^cking cares if he is a homophobe or just plain rude, its a guy anyway. Move on. Same principles exist for hot chicks. Some are cool others are not. Youll find out when you talk to them.

Once you learn to do this, hot girls become just people too. You be able to make them laugh and talk about themselves. Dates will follow.

One of my favorite approaches that might help you. Approach a girl about another girl. Its disarming for both of you.

" Hey HB, can I ask you something quick, I need a pretty girls objective opinion on this. I have a date tonight with a pretty girl, what do you think of this shirt."

"Hey HB, can I ask you something quick, I need a pretty girls objective opinion on this. I am talking with this hot chick lately and she just sent me this text. What do you make of it?"

Here is your parlay. For when you get there. “Thanks, lets hope you are right. Give me # and Ill let you know how it goes.”

Remember its just openers. I mean I have had success with them for sure, but you have to be able to parlay. That’s later on though. For now, just use them to conquer approach. You’ll be surprised how nice HB’s can be. They are not the rejection monsters you think they are.

Its not what you say but how you say it.

Once you approach and fail like 100 times, you lose the anxiety and your eyes stay forward, your shoulder stay back, your voice doesn’t crack, your words stay smooth. The outcomes become completely irrelevant to you and you become an expert at both success and rejection. Like anything else, do it enough times and you become an expert. Failure is the seasoning of success.
Thing is I did over 200 approaches during the spring/summer but then had to stop due to school. I talk about all these approaches and encounters with women in my journal. Now I'm really struggling to get back into the game.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it beat you!! These negative feelings pop into our minds at the most crucial of times. IGNORE THEM feel the fear and do it anyway I recommend you read that book by Susan Jeffers Feel the fear & do it anyway

When the negative thoughts enter your head, ignore them & take action

Inspiring short injection of inspiration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_w9q9WXWu8

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think about whatever it is you are thinking about doing. Just do it. Deal with the problems as they come along. And if you mess up and look like a fool in front of everybody, laugh at yourself and everyone is happy. If someone calls you an idiot, that's just because they wish they had the guts to do whatever stupid crazy sh!t you just did.
Whenever you catch yourself thinking about something, stop thinking and just do it. Don't think, just act. That is the only way to become your true self. The only way to becoming who you want to be. Trust me on this.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Saline.

Patron is your friend. Drink bottles of it until your blocks are gone.