Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How to finish the deal

Super_Natural_Charm

New Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Wassup? Anyway straight to the point.
There is this girl on my job and she really likes me shes all over me like a ant on spilled sugar. And I'm pretty sure I could have sex with her whenever I wanted to... (She's really into the friends fuc*ing friends thing) But I'm curious what to say(My job has a bedroom that locks btw ;) . But I'd feel really wierd walking up to her saying "Hey wanna F*ck?" so.. any suggestions? I thought maybe I should take her to the room for a bull**** reason and then just proceed to poke... What do you guys think??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Anaconda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I'd suggest to leave all the girls in the workplace alone. If things sail smoothly, fine. Otherwise, the gossips and sh*t they cook up could kill you. It's even more deadly if she happens to have "feelings" for you and you just use her as a f*ck buddy.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
True, coworkers is a double edged-sword. It all depends on the girl though...

Anyway, on a more practical note...

if this girl is as into you as you think... "Wanna ****?" would be good enough.
 
Top