Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find a wife in this western world?

Twist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

it has been 6 months since my breakup with my ex girlfriend. Same old story. I wasnt happy in the relationship, she didnt get the love she needed, alot of fights, she broke up with me to open my eyes, I then broke up with her after being together again for 1 day, because once you do that **** its over. Havent looked back since. A valuable lesson i learned here is to not have a relationship with a woman just because you have a connection and she is pretty. Like my ex, I feel like many women bring alot of toxic baggage, insecurities from past relationships which are not things I am looking for in a wife.

So here I stand wondering… What qualities should you look for? And do women even exist that will stay with you even when the relationships has its ups and downs? Mainly a strong woman so to speak.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
What qualities should you look for?
Search for a thread called "How To Spot a Unicorn". Im not saying I agree 100% with it but some stuff in there is not half bad.

And do women even exist that will stay with you even when the relationships has its ups and downs?
Yes, but good luck finding one in modern times. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Most girls worthy of marriage are snatched up early in their life.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're looking for a wife, you need to be able to lead and delegate duties in the relationship. You also need to have calm and confidence to deal with everything that will come your way. if she feels this she will submit.

you shouldn't be looking for a girl that will do a list of things for you, but should be looking for a girl who has the same relationship goals, goals for a family etc with you taking the lead.

Twist

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're looking for a wife, you need to be able to lead and delegate duties in the relationship. You also need to have calm and confidence to deal with everything that will come your way. if she feels this she will submit.

you shouldn't be looking for a girl that will do a list of things for you, but should be looking for a girl who has the same relationship goals, goals for a family etc with you taking the lead.
My ex for example always wanted this. But she herself was not a submissive woman. More like a bossbitch type of girl who needs to have control due to insecurity. Sadly these types usually are the most fun and not boring. Sadly most good women i meet are boring and i cant seem to have a connection with them. They are submissive tho and surely a great wife. But finding both seems impossible.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure she has some variety of 'non-western' blood in her and be 'not in the West' when you meet her.

I don't know why Black guys aren't invading Burundi. The average local makes $10/month. I would throw on some beat up clothes, put a bit of dirt on my face and blend in with the locals... except I'm white.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex for example always wanted this. But she herself was not a submissive woman. More like a bossbitch type of girl who needs to have control due to insecurity. Sadly these types usually are the most fun and not boring. Sadly most good women i meet are boring and i cant seem to have a connection with them. They are submissive tho and surely a great wife. But finding both seems impossible.
With that attitude you are fixin for an epic divorce rape.

Seek life outside of women, you've been brainwashed. If a submissive woman doesn't do it for you, maybe you need a man!

Honest question, does this girl turn you on?

Twist

Don Juan
Reaction score
With that attitude you are fixin for an epic divorce rape.

Seek life outside of women, you've been brainwashed. If a submissive woman doesn't do it for you, maybe you need a man!

Honest question, does this girl turn you on?

Lol bro, the thing is. I dont have it in me to marry a woman whom I dont have a connection with. Whats so wrong with that? Surely the good women are amazing wives but whats the point if i dont have a connection with them? Finding both seems difficult for me.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be honest with yourself when answering the question: are YOU husband material? :rolleyes: If not, you'll basically be invisible to a woman possessing the 10 qualities listed in the above link.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married just over a year ago. My wife wasn’t born in the USA. She’s only been here for 10 years. Her western tendencies are somewhat there, but her formative years were in a traditional culture.

1) You have to have your shvt on point. Finances, looks, physique, and experience with women (get your body count up and master inner game).

2) Learn how to screen women. For a wife, I would hard pass if she has any of the following:

-women with only medium / lukewarm interest

-baby mommas / single mothers

-women raised by single mothers

-career women over the age of 27

-women pursuing or working advanced professional occupations most notably doctors and lawyers

-women with visible tattoos

-women with a large social media following
(public profiles are instant deal breaker)

-women in the entertainment industry (this includes bottle girls, club promoters, strippers, only fans, singers / rappers, aspiring actresses, models, and hookers)

-women with any ties to celebrities. This includes the stylists, beauty workers, or athletic trainers that have celebrity clients

I laid out a lot here for no nos. So the green flags are women with no children, were raised in a two-parent household, have no desire to be in the spot light, and no desire to work crazy long hours in a demanding field such as law or medicine. Her appearance should be wholesome. Hope this helps.

Good luck!!!!

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro, the thing is. I dont have it in me to marry a woman whom I dont have a connection with. Whats so wrong with that? Surely the good women are amazing wives but whats the point if i dont have a connection with them? Finding both seems difficult for me.
Dude, I was you a long time ago. I had to deprogram myself. You are in a CULT and you are responding to things that they've programmed into you. It took years for me not to look for a domineering, bossbitch woman just like my mother had been and stop acting like my father (the narcissist mouse) who needs validation from everyone cause he can't get it from his wife. Eventually, after several years of extricating myself from the Cult of the West, I started to act and think differently. You need to leave the West for years... if you can't do it full-time, do 6-month intervals. You must first realize that YOU ARE SICK and you are ADDICTED to being ABUSED by women, you LOVE it, you CRAVE it... and you will ultimately be controlled by it. You are like the fat person who loses all their weight and then dives right back into the buffet. All of these SSers are CULTISTS, they know what they're doing is wrong, they know what the system is doing to them, they know the risks but they are slaves to the 'western' addiction. They try and bang and leave but eventually that catches up to you. The system doesn't like slaves who don't play nice. Ask yourself, do you want to be a slave or own a slave?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Always go with a high interest woman, but know to discriminate between high interest and BPD or other personality disorders
2) Go for a woman who is hot enough to pass the boner test, but not super hot. Very hot women get ruined by men simping for them and there is a high likelihood of her cheating on you.
3) Sex should get better with her over time, not worse
4) No sluts. It's fine if she's had 10-15 partners total, but if she's had a bunch of one night stands she's going to be damaged goods. Women know damn well that these activities are bad for them at the psychological level, and those who ignore this fact are not worth your time. Tattoos and piercings fall under this same category.
5) She has to have a good father in her upbringing. She doesn't need to have a great relationship with him now, but she should be able to look back on her childhood experiences with him fondly.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4) No sluts. It's fine if she's had 10-15 partners total,
How did she get to 10-15 partners if she's not a slut? :rolleyes: Man, OP is 26, so to say it's fine for a wife material woman in her 20s to have had 10-15 partners is trolling. Even if he was looking for a wife in the old folks home, 5 would be a high number.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she get to 10-15 partners if she's not a slut? :rolleyes: Man, OP is 26, so to say it's fine for a wife material woman in her 20s to have had 10-15 partners is trolling. Even if he was looking for a wife in the old folks home, 5 would be a high number.
This is a valid point, 10-15 at 20 is quite a bit of d!ck. But 5 by that age is extremely realistic.

Don't project male notch counts onto women. Women have a firehose of c0ck aimed at them, especially when they are young and hot.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a valid point, 10-15 at 20 is quite a bit of d!ck. But 5 by that age is extremely realistic.

Don't project male notch counts onto women. Women have a firehose of c0ck aimed at them, especially when they are young and hot.
Mine had Zero.

5 by that age is realistic for a slut. You've been conditioned to accept that number and date old women for some reason.

This is what happens if you stay in the West. OP I was 30 and dating a 21-year-old and felt like she was a bit old because the girl before her was 19. Why are you dating some old leather face with more crinkles than a french fry?

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not sure why a man would want to get married at all these days tbh. There is virtually no upside to being married as a man, and almost nothing but risk.

Of course I say that as a married man, but I married in naievity (spelling?). If I could do things differently - I would still be with my current wife, just as a LTR and not as a wife.

Learn to defend your boundaries. Lack of boundary enforcement has killed more marriages than anything (in modern marriages). If your girl cannot respect your boundaries - she isn't one worth investing in.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

it has been 6 months since my breakup with my ex girlfriend. Same old story. I wasnt happy in the relationship, she didnt get the love she needed, alot of fights, she broke up with me to open my eyes, I then broke up with her after being together again for 1 day, because once you do that **** its over. Havent looked back since. A valuable lesson i learned here is to not have a relationship with a woman just because you have a connection and she is pretty. Like my ex, I feel like many women bring alot of toxic baggage, insecurities from past relationships which are not things I am looking for in a wife.

So here I stand wondering… What qualities should you look for? And do women even exist that will stay with you even when the relationships has its ups and downs? Mainly a strong woman so to speak.
The number 1 quality I'd look for is not being American or British.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not sure why a man would want to get married at all these days tbh. There is virtually no upside to being married as a man, and almost nothing but risk.

Of course I say that as a married man, but I married in naievity (spelling?). If I could do things differently - I would still be with my current wife, just as a LTR and not as a wife.
Out of respect and love for her. I mean, you've been with her for years, maybe have kids together and you're going to introduce her as your girlfriend or partner? That just doesn't sound right. If it's truly a love based relationship, I can't think of a valid reason to NOT marry her. Take Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina for instance ... supposedly a happy couple in love according to social media and interviews, yet he didn't marry her and had to get an exemption from Saudi Arabia which forbids unmarried couples to live together. That tells me there's something fishy with their relationship.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's truly a love based relationship, I can't think of a valid reason to NOT marry her.
If the state wasn't involved in marriage, I would agree with you 100%.

But the state is involved, and 80% of divorces are initiated by women, 90% of child support payments go from men to women, and in many countries - the woman only needs to claim spousal abuse (with no proof) and she will get custody and likely alimony/child support payments.

That's not to mention the inherent loss in SMV points you get with a woman the second you marry her. She knows you won't leave because the reasons listed above, so why would she need to continue performing?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10-15 partners in her 20s???????

And not one of these mother fvckers got down on his knees and married her?

You want to risk marrying a girl with that kinda body count. Good luck