Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Find a Good Wife to Marry

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
~Learn to SPEAK instead of TALK. People are hungry for inspiration and hope. Compliment older people <especially> on their unsung qualities and you will get opportunities you were never offered before. I see people regularly cry because of this. Everyone is dressing up, working hard, and then waiting for compliments that they never hear in our narcissistic society.

~Do not just look for a wife, look for small social circles. Girls that you think are cute wife material have friends and sisters and nieces and daughters and cousins and friends. Just offer to help people with what you are good at. If you are a white guy and don't look like Frankenstien people will usually welcome your offer.

~Accept that you might get divorced. Instead of asking internet people about this go befriend a divorce attorney or tell a pastor that it scares you (and he will introduce you to a divorce attorney) and ask them:
1) How do I get custody if she cheats on me?
2) How do I protect my assets is prenups do not work?
3) What do I do if I am suspicious of my wife?
There are actually answers to these questions for a man but they depend on your state.

Deny the culture! Defy the odds! Damn the consequences!
Search for love like El Dorado if you want it and love life even if you lose it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not raised to be wives anymore
A tiny few are. I married one. They’re out there but they’re rare.
The question men must ask themselves is “What is it about me that makes me deserving of an upper-echelon woman”? We must make ourselves into men who are worthy husbands just as we desire rare, worthy wives.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question men must ask themselves is “What is it about me that makes me deserving of an upper-echelon woman”? We must make ourselves into men who are worthy husbands just as we desire rare, worthy wives.
I'm convinced that they don't exist in the West in this day and age. The culture pushes women and future women (currently children) away from being feminine and wife-like. So it seems that the answer is to just see women in this culture as they are: transitory experiences.

Or maybe I just need to get the f*ck off Tinder.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that they don't exist in the West in this day and age. The culture pushes women and future women (currently children) away from being feminine and wife-like. So it seems that the answer is to just see women in this culture as they are: transitory experiences.

Or maybe I just need to get the f*ck off Tinder.
You guys who think that decent women don’t exist are dead wrong. You think that because it’s outside your experience.

When you become unapologetically demanding of respect and can take or leave any woman who comes around, the good ones will start appearing.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some key concepts I learned

You must vet a woman for a minimum of 3-5 years: This is a recommendation from Mr Locario (he recommends 5 years) and when you think about it the science proves it. There are studies which show that if you date a woman for a minimum of 2-3 years before marriage the divorce rates go down a good amount. This is because you are making a woman invest years of her time into you and making her earn your last name. The longer you make her invest her time in you the lower the divorce rates.

But the problem is most guys can't even get to a year before marriage. You need to set this standard for yourself that you ain't going to marry any woman until she's been with you for at least 3 years or more. You have to be strong enough to let them go if they pressure you into anything less no matter if you think she's the perfect one for you or not. A woman that truly loves you and wants to be your wife will wait for her perfect man.

If she doesn't wait she probably doesn't really want you for a husband she is just desperate for that wedding rather than being a wife. Most women just want a wedding not being a wife.

You have to create/coach a good woman: Forget the notion that there are good women out there because they are very rare. You will have to build her up from scratch most likely as she will be full of flaws when you meet her and most likely she knows nothing about being a wife. You need to raise your level of game to where you can put a woman into a submissive state from your masculinity and you are building her in your image. From what you want in the bedroom, to what you want her to cook for you, to how you want her to treat you, to controlling aspects of her life like social media, money, who her friends are etc.

This is called pimp game and most guys don't get to this level. Most guys have been raised by a false "treating her as your equal" mentality which is why they're getting screwed. Marriage is not about love it's about respect, duty and family.

This is a good video on the qualities to look for in a good woman. You first need to be able to identify what a woman with good qualities is so you can spot red flags.

Last edited:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also good. It speaks about the mentality of creating a woman in your image. Coaching her to be the best woman for you. Again if you go into a marriage looking for love and your equal you're going to get screwed most likely.

If your game is not strong enough that you haven't gotten a woman in a submissive position to where you are coaching her in your image then don't even bother getting married.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women are not raised the way they once were, we have an expectation that the modern woman is capable of being a house wife and pushing this narrative is silly, you need actual training to be a house wife, you can't just go from spending 16 hours a day on social media to spending 16 hours a day doing house work.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women are not raised the way they once were, we have an expectation that the modern woman is capable of being a house wife and pushing this narrative is silly, you need actual training to be a house wife, you can't just go from spending 16 hours a day on social media to spending 16 hours a day doing house work.
Like I said, they are few and far between, but they do exist. The question is, is CAPSLOCK BANDIT on their radar screen, and are these 2% of women visible to him, or is there a mutual invisibility at play? That is worth investigating.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, they are few and far between, but they do exist. The question is, is CAPSLOCK BANDIT on their radar screen, and are these 2% of women visible to him, or is there a mutual invisibility at play? That is worth investigating.
Naw bro, relationships are in constant flux, 2% might not be much but it's enough when relationships aren't in stone, any woman can be taken.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
~Learn to SPEAK instead of TALK. People are hungry for inspiration and hope. Compliment older people <especially> on their unsung qualities and you will get opportunities you were never offered before. I see people regularly cry because of this. Everyone is dressing up, working hard, and then waiting for compliments that they never hear in our narcissistic society.

~Do not just look for a wife, look for small social circles. Girls that you think are cute wife material have friends and sisters and nieces and daughters and cousins and friends. Just offer to help people with what you are good at. If you are a white guy and don't look like Frankenstien people will usually welcome your offer.

~Accept that you might get divorced. Instead of asking internet people about this go befriend a divorce attorney or tell a pastor that it scares you (and he will introduce you to a divorce attorney) and ask them:
1) How do I get custody if she cheats on me?
2) How do I protect my assets is prenups do not work?
3) What do I do if I am suspicious of my wife?
There are actually answers to these questions for a man but they depend on your state.

Deny the culture! Defy the odds! Damn the consequences!
Search for love like El Dorado if you want it and love life even if you lose it.
Idk I think the only reason to get married is if you have a child. There's no benefit whatsoever for a man to get married and being in love isn't a good enough reason. Both my parents were married and divorced to other people before and they're probably going to end up divorcing themselves. I also don't understand the idea of restricting each other from seeing other people. Like I love you so much Im gonna deny you the right to sleep with people you find attractive and deny myself that same right. Pure stupidity imo, unless you have a kid and ur trying to raise it in a stable environment

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pray to the Lord for a wife who will be loyal and won't divorce you. Only he knows where to find a rarety like that in this anti male society of ours
My dad tried that and got divorced once and is about to be divorced again by my mom who's extremely abusive. But to each their own.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk I think the only reason to get married is if you have a child. There's no benefit whatsoever for a man to get married and being in love isn't a good enough reason. Both my parents were married and divorced to other people before and they're probably going to end up divorcing themselves. I also don't understand the idea of restricting each other from seeing other people. Like I love you so much Im gonna deny you the right to sleep with people you find attractive and deny myself that same right. Pure stupidity imo, unless you have a kid and ur trying to raise it in a stable environment
Not even with a kid its worth to get married. In a western society you have no rights anyway as a father and if you are not married, the woman has one trump less to play against you and therefore you are more likely to win the game.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Russia has girls that are everything you could want >>

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk I think the only reason to get married is if you have a child.
This, gentlemen. Marriage has some other external benefits as well but those do not outweigh the risks. If children are not the goal stay unmarried. He's unfamiliar with compound interest.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of finding a good one to marry, how about we start making ourselves the good ones that women wish to marry? I mean you can sit here all day listing out all the good qualities of a good woman you can imagine, but what good does it do to you if you can't attract one for yourself?