Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Find a Good Wife to Marry

TheProspect

Reaction score
Best way to have kids is to impregnate a chick overseas in a non-reciprocal jurisdiction, and then fly home. I've got 5 kids having done this. So I've got my legacy and it hasn't cost me a penny (and the chicks seem pretty happy too).
Not sure if you mentioned elsewhere already, but were these 5 pregnancies intentional to any degree? Were they all different mothers? Do you have any role in any of the kids' lives, or offer any form of support, and if not, do you want to?

I'm not judging at all, just genuinely curious. 5 kids doesn't happen by accident, or at least you weren't taking full precautions trying to avoid pregnancies during your overseas endeavours lol

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I, the former quintessential Invisible Man, could figure it out, then some of you should be able to also.
Does the fact that you are 6'4 had any weight on your success in finding a
top quality woman?

Is it true to say that shorter guys are invisible to those women, regardless of how much they would work on themself on all fronts?
(I'm not trolling, just curios)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m only 5’ 11”.

Most of my life I have wished I was taller, but I realize now that this was totally ridiculous. In fact, although I can say without hesitation that I always prefer shorter women, tall women have always been attracted to me. In fact my wife is about 5” 9”, and the ONLY thing that I would change about her would be that she were a few inches shorter. But alas, the tall ones love me.

I wish I knew how to articulate and teach the following, but I really have no ability to do so. I’ve done it but I can’t verbalize how:

I learned how to defy “reality” in my mind and just make my own perceived flaws vanish from my consciousness. I decided to put those things (like my desire to be taller) somewhere on the back shelf of my mind and keep them there. I essentially created my own reality, sort of deciding that I was so fed up with my own insecurities that I would bury them and assume that all women could see was a guy who had his sh!t together. The theory was that desirable women would automatically be attracted to me because I projected a good opinion of myself to the outside world. I went all-in on a positive opinion of my attractiveness completely separated from “reality”.

Suddenly I was handsome because I decided I was handsome. Suddenly I had zero concerns about height because I simply decided that I was enough. I coupled that complete self-brainwashing with a conscious decision to judge women directly and with zero concern for their reaction.

That’s when the magic started happening. I started noticing that a much higher quality of women were attracted to me.

As you can see I am very poor at articulating exactly how I turned things around. I would call it a certain self-delusion but that is too negative in tone, for what I did was a very positive thing.

To summarize this experiment of mine which led to complete success, let me say this:

Women will perceive you the way you perceive yourself. Women DO NOT form opinions internally. Rather, they follow external cues to discover what they “should” believe. Therefore, what you project entirely determines what they think of you.

Highly desirable women are attracted to me based solely on my self-perception. I radiate value to them because I have found a way to detach from my insecurities. I project IDGAF like a blinding flashing neon sign. Bar skanks and other undesirable women can’t stand me because they sense that I can’t stand them. The upper 2% of women tend to be attracted because I am that blinding flashing neon sign. I truly don’t care what ANY woman thinks of me, and I ruthlessly hold women accountable for their stupid words and actions, and all of that is hugely attractive to them.

I am a mysterious, detached entity to them. I demonstrate the audacity to correct and rebuke them in a detached was. All of these things make them seem like Sally in the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin cartoon when she’s talking to Linus. You can almost see those little hearts popping out all around them LOL. I swear I think of that cartoon scene every time it happens.

As you can see, I have no real ability to describe this as a step by step, ABC kind of thing. I can only say that I followed Shakespeare’s famous line, “Assume a virtue if you have it not”. Somehow I caught just the right wave and rode it in.

Height doesn’t matter, nor money nor any other external thing. Only PROJECTION matters. Detachment matters. A woman will alway believe about you that which you believe about yourself. That works when you are positively deluded or negatively. Women do not think for themselves. They derive how they should regard you almost solely by how you regard yourself.

Quality women absolutely crave a man who will put them in their place and refuse to take any sh!t from them at all. They crave a man who will call them out. This is because they crave a man whom they regard as above them.

You are the sun, and all women are moons. They know this is the way it is
and will behave accordingly around a man who knows this. Externals like height and looks and finances vanish when you project self-acceptance and self-respect.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the fact that you are 6'4 had any weight on your success in finding a
top quality woman?

Is it true to say that shorter guys are invisible to those women, regardless of how much they would work on themself on all fronts?
(I'm not trolling, just curios)
I'm just barely 5'9 and found one in the past.

In general, the value of height is way, wayyyy overestimated by men. Height can be a problem in dating if you are very short. But as long as you are near average height or taller, other factors matter a lot more.

I saw a statistic on online dating about men's height and the number of messages they received from women. There was a cutoff at about 5'9, and men taller than that received roughly an equal amount of messages. So additional height didn't improve chances much after a certain threshold.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
well ,depends on what you want to do :)

if you want to have children , it is very likely that you will have to also marry ,but when you do this you will also have to make peace with yourself that you might have to pay a lot of money when divorcing
You do not have to do anything. What's she going to do, leave? If she does, she was going to leave anyway; you just pushed up the time table. If one rather marry, then you can attempt to protect one's self by a pre-nup, lawyer on each side, auto-renewing every 10 years and separate bank accounts. Don't allow anyone push you into something that you do not want to do. It may hurt, but another female will be around the corner.