Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Find a Good Wife to Marry

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of finding a good one to marry, how about we start making ourselves the good ones that women wish to marry? I mean you can sit here all day listing out all the good qualities of a good woman you can imagine, but what good does it do to you if you can't attract one for yourself?
^^This.
I can’t stress enough that the average man is completely invisible to the upper echelon females. I repeat… completely invisible.

“Upper echelon females” = Beautiful, submissive, supportive, self-sacrificing, devoted in body, mind & spirit to one man, affectionate, spiritually grounded, etc.

Most men don’t even know of their existence, and to them most men are non-sexual pieces of furniture to walk around.

I ask each man, what does it take to recognize and be recognized by these rare women? If I, the former quintessential Invisible Man, was able to figure it out, then some of you should be able to also.

The main problem is that most men think these women are non-existent unicorns and therefore don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of attracting one.

I’ll say it again… If I caught one, almost any man can.

The key is to stop searching and instead to build oneself up to be the man who deserves such a woman. Once he does this, his reality changes. He sees the formerly invisible and he appears on the radar of rare, worthy women. They offer themselves to him because they recognize him as a rare, valuable man who is not to be f’d with.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one hurt me dude. You are just a bit jaded in the marital contract.. That's all. It's not expected for a person who's never experienced something to know how things will play out.
This is projection. If I recall, your solution is to have a family outside of the legal purview of the state. That is fine; albeit highly impractical.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is projection. If I recall, your solution is to have a family outside of the legal purview of the state. That is fine; albeit highly impractical.
Respectfully, when you do get married, and then divorced, you will finally understand how the process goes. Until then, stay in your nice little self-made bubble of lollipops and gumdrops.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
We must make ourselves into men who are worthy husbands just as we desire rare, worthy wives.
What are the women supposed to do? Nothing?
Rollo always says "Men must "become",...women just "are"."
It is true, but disgusting. It is from a feminine driven society where women can "do no wrong" and men can "do no right". If we are supposed to be worthy husbands,...then maybe they should work toward being worthy wives.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the women supposed to do? Nothing?
Rollo always says "Men must "become",...women just "are"."
It is true, but disgusting. It is from a feminine driven society where women can "do no wrong" and men can "do no right". If we are supposed to be worthy husbands,...then maybe they should work toward being worthy wives.
They serve you submissively the rest of their lives.

Look at my writings. I’m talking about the upper 2% of women. They desire to serve you and help you in your life.

If you ask me, that’s a pretty good deal. I’m living it.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Upper echelon females” = Beautiful, submissive, supportive, self-sacrificing, devoted in body, mind & spirit to one man, affectionate, spiritually grounded, etc.

Most men don’t even know of their existence, and to them most men are non-sexual pieces of furniture to walk around.

I ask each man, what does it take to recognize and be recognized by these rare women? If I, the former quintessential Invisible Man, was able to figure it out, then some of you should be able to also.

The main problem is that most men think these women are non-existent unicorns and therefore don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of attracting one.
I had one as my girlfriend a long time ago, so I know they exist. Also, I know friends who have married such a woman. They are very rare and often stay together with a guy they met in their teens or early 20s. I've always wondered why the manosphere does not acknowledge their existence. Usually you get accused of oneitis if you mention these types of women. I don't have oneitis, I just think there are different types of women, just as there are different kinds of men.

The stereotypical PUA tactics seem to work well on women who are the opposite of these women, because they are easy to seduce. Most men date exclusively these women and thus form their worldview and general image about women based on these experiences. Much like women who say "all men are pigs" form their image of men by dating exclusively those certain types of guys.

If you read Game by Neil Strauss, at the end of the book he met a girl on whom none of the PUA stuff worked. She was apparently an exception to the norm.

Edit: This is not to say game isn't important. I think it very much is. But game should vary depending on what type of a girl you want to seduce. The typical PUA stuff is definitely aimed at the lower quality women.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it pretty easy because of her character. I still run mild game to keep her on her toes but it’s minimal.

The mail think to remember when in a ltr is to avoid making her your mommy. Most men have a tendency to “settle in” and they get lazy and dependent. We read stories about that all the time here on SoSuave.

You’re right… the decent women usually marry early and stay for the long haul. There ARE happy married couples out there, believe it or not. I know that you know this, @allergictobs, but the vast majority of men do not, including the majority on this site.

Mine is a widow of about 18 years now. She’s only ever been with her late husband and with me. She’s incredibly self-sacrificial and looks out for my well-being continually. Zero sh!t tests in the 5 years that I’ve been with her.

That’s no humble brag. It’s to let guys know that it is possible to find a decent woman. They are rare as can be but they’re out there. As I always say, most men are completely invisible to these women. They tend to be non-aggressive and wait patiently for a decent man to appear. I decided 15 years ago that I would accept nothing less than a classy, well-behaved woman who would honor me, and I figured I’d never find one. Life is good when you have a woman who honors you and loves her own femininity and the accompanying roles.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is possible to find a decent woman
I agree. My reply was more alluding to the fact that most of us probably aren't consciously trying to get into an LTR, let alone get married, but rather just trying to find decent women who exhibit low signs of BPD, aren't too painfully like the rest, and are generally a joy to be around rather than the exact opposite.

Of course successful marriages are highly possible - my family, aunts and uncles, being prime examples of that. But it seems that today, odds are stacked against us - not in terms of dating and plating, but with finding that unicorn for the long-term. Therefore, we've developed that mindset where we automatically assume that the next girl probably isn't one of those rare women you talk about, but in the back of our minds we're always hoping she is. And one day, maybe she is.

But point is, we don't think about marriage or LTRs. We play the game and see what happens.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^This.
I can’t stress enough that the average man is completely invisible to the upper echelon females. I repeat… completely invisible.

I’ll say it again… If I caught one, almost any man can.

The key is to stop searching and instead to build oneself up to be the man who deserves such a woman. Once he does this, his reality changes. He sees the formerly invisible and he appears on the radar of rare, worthy women. They offer themselves to him because they recognize him as a rare, valuable man who is not to be f’d with.
i have always taught guys to betterment of themselves here as we.re reflexively attracted to people who match your level of emotional development. This pretty much describe it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think a big issue with a lot a men is that they're not going to the right types of places to meet these top 2% women.

They go to the neighborhood dive bar on Saturday for $9 beer night, then post on SoSuave about all the red flags they notice.

You'll meet a top 2% woman at a friend's wedding, or through a friend's wife, or something like that.

How did you meet your wife, Atom?
I met her online. I wrote my profile specifically to attract the woman one I wanted, as did she to attract the man she wanted. I went for quality over quantity and I got it.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They serve you submissively the rest of their lives.

Look at my writings. I’m talking about the upper 2% of women. They desire to serve you and help you in your life.

If you ask me, that’s a pretty good deal. I’m living it.
If they were a top 2% woman then you'd have to be a top .0005% man before they would speak to you.

There are no top 2% of women. It is more like the bottom 3rd, the middle 3rd, and the top 3rd. There isn't that much variety in women. There is a reason we have the acronym AWALT. Even the best kindest "Sweet Polyanna" will destroy you in divorce court like a rabid animal under the right conditions and influence from the right lawyers pushing her. All of those "qualities" that make you think she is such high level will be used by her to justify how valuable she is and how she deserves whatever she can get and if that means you need crushed in the process, then you will be crushed,... while she says that it was her mistake that she didn't find a high quality enough man. She may even cheat on you because with all those great qualities that you says she has,...just tells her that she deserves better than who she currently has and whatever she has to do to get something better (greener grass) will be justified.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't that much variety in women. There is a reason we have the acronym AWALT.
Respectfully, this is red pill logic misunderstood.

I'm a big fan of Rollo and his writings. For many men, he has opened their eyes. But for many other men, including myself, he didn't write anything astonishing, he just described reality pretty much the way I've always seen it.

The biggest surprise to me when reading about the red pill stuff was that some guys are actually blue-pilled as heck. I wasn't aware it was that bad.

The AWALT acronym is largely used in context of women's sexual selection strategy, and I agree, all women share similarities in that regard. However, some guys equate it to "all women are sl*ts" or "all women want to divorce rape you". Like I said in a previous post, this is the equivalent of women's "all men are pigs".

There are and have always been both men and women who are absolute scum. I'd say at least 75% of men are untrustworthy and behave like idiots in many circumstances. Whenever I have encountered a guy like this, I've made sure to minimize contact with him. But the remaining 25% are actually pretty good people. I'm pretty sure the same logic can be applied to women as well.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, this is red pill logic misunderstood.
You just haven't seen enough of my posts and know me well enough to understand the fuller context.
I'm a big fan of Rollo and his writings. For many men, he has opened their eyes.
Same here.
But for many other men, including myself, he didn't write anything astonishing, he just described reality pretty much the way I've always seen it.
Same here. I was RP before I ever heard of him.
The AWALT acronym is largely used in context of women's sexual selection strategy, and I agree, all women share similarities in that regard.
And that is the way I use it.
However, some guys equate it to "all women are sl*ts" or "all women want to divorce rape you".
I agree and that is not the way I use it.

You just haven't seen enough of my posts to have the context.
I may even seem to play both sides sometimes because I am pushing back against against more than one extreme. I push back against the BP "Women are so wonderful, if I could just measure up" stuff on one side and then push back against the PUA Pump & Dump "Women are just Hoes and Plates" thing as well. So if you don't look at me in the fuller context you are going to get the wrong idea.

RP is just science & facts (Praxeology, Sociology, Psychology, Biology),...everything else is just how people choose to react to it and apply it. Unfortunately people look at what those guys do and think THAT'S what RP is (for example the Reddit Groups which are really screwed up. There is a reason you never see Rollo participate in those). PUA for example is not RP, but the modern PUA "uses" RP for their justification. However the old PUAs from the 1970 (like Mystery) were more BP. You would see in their history that they would crumble and fall to pieces if they ever ended up in a relationship. I could even make the case that PUA is "Advanced SIMPing" but I don't want to go down that rabbit hole right now.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even been married or divorced yet, but it is so obviously a bad and dangerous deal for men. Any guy who promotes marriage in 2021 is either larping/trolling or dangerously naive and bluepill.
well ,depends on what you want to do :)

if you want to have children , it is very likely that you will have to also marry ,but when you do this you will also have to make peace with yourself that you might have to pay a lot of money when divorcing