Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find 18 year old virgin?

Reaction score
Hello, hope you all have been great.
I know the thread name may look a bit weird at first but I am serious about it.
Recently, I have realized that I know quite a lot of people who have met when they were 18 year olds. Some of them are in their early 20s now, others in their mid 20s. In all of these cases, the girl never had a boyfriend before the current one, so he was her first. All of these couples are seemingly doing very good, have really strong bonds to each other and planning future together. By the way, I dont know why but all of these girls are absolutely perfect physically, like world class models and personality-wise they are real sweet-hearts and really nice girls. The guys they are with are about their age or couple of year older. They are normal guys, they are good looking but not some super models with fitness schredded bodies, not super-rich, just normal cool guys. These girls are loyal to them...at least from what I saw, they literally never flirt with no guys, most of them even avoid talking to other guys they dont know from their social circle.
I am 26 years old now and honestly, I wish I would meet a girl like this who is 18-19 years old, beautiful physically and even more beautiful inside, has high standards and is loyal...and who is a VIRGIN, that is very important for me.
You may ask why...girls I have met so far, either in their early or late 20s, most of them had so much emotional baggage from previous relationships that I was unable and unwilling to deal with all of that...or/and they were (Im pretty sure) "sluts" who had so many guys already that they dont even know the count by now. I have high standards for myself (always working and improving in all aspects of my life) as well as for the girls I meet, but somehow, most of the girls I have made so far, even though they seemed ok at first, they all have this past behind them which they havent deal with yet.

That´s why I want to find a young girl/woman, who is like 18 years old, not a lot of experience and definitely not 30 guys under her belt. I know there are girls like that but I really dont know where to find them, because obviously I cannot go into some random high school or university and hit on random girls...or I mean I can but Im not sure if its a good idea. So what are some good places to meet such young girls and potentially find the good one Im talking about?
Plus, at 26 I am not sure how to approach a 18 year old so I dont look intimidating to her. It´s not such a big age gap but still.
I truly have just the best intentions... I am just so sick of all these emotionally drained promiscous women that are everywhere nowadays.
I would really like a relationship like the ones I described in the beginning...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Recently, I have realized that I know quite a lot of people who have met when they were 18 year olds. Some of them are in their early 20s now, others in their mid 20s. In all of these cases, the girl never had a boyfriend before the current one, so he was her first. All of these couples are seemingly doing very good, have really strong bonds to each other and planning future together. By the way, I dont know why but all of these girls are absolutely perfect physically, like world class models and personality-wise they are real sweet-hearts and really nice girls. The guys they are with are about their age or couple of year older. They are normal guys, they are good looking but not some super models with fitness schredded bodies, not super-rich, just normal cool guys. These girls are loyal to them...at least from what I saw, they literally never flirt with no guys, most of them even avoid talking to other guys they dont know from their social circle.
I am 26 years old now and honestly, I wish I would meet a girl like this who is 18-19 years old, beautiful physically and even more beautiful inside, has high standards and is loyal...and who is a VIRGIN, that is very important for me.
You may ask why...girls I have met so far, either in their early or late 20s, most of them had so much emotional baggage from previous relationships that I was unable and unwilling to deal with all of that...or/and they were (Im pretty sure) "sluts" who had so many guys already that they dont even know the count by now. I have high standards for myself (always working and improving in all aspects of my life) as well as for the girls I meet, but somehow, most of the girls I have made so far, even though they seemed ok at first, they all have this past behind them which they havent deal with yet.

That´s why I want to find a young girl/woman, who is like 18 years old, not a lot of experience and definitely not 30 guys under her belt. I know there are girls like that but I really dont know where to find them, because obviously I cannot go into some random high school or university and hit on random girls...or I mean I can but Im not sure if its a good idea. So what are some good places to meet such young girls and potentially find the good one Im talking about?
Plus, at 26 I am not sure how to approach a 18 year old so I dont look intimidating to her. It´s not such a big age gap but still.
I truly have just the best intentions... I am just so sick of all these emotionally drained promiscous women that are everywhere nowadays.
I would really like a relationship like the ones I described in the beginning...
A seminary

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the mentality in a lot of conservative Muslim countries - the idea that a girl should be virgin at marriage and in many cases they actually check that.

However, having lived in these countries I don't think you'd find it as good as you think. This kind of repression creates a lot of problems and a lot of bad relationships, because rushing into marriage at a young age when you have no experience makes it likely that you'll choose the wrong person.

Outside of that social environment, it's not realistic to expect that. Women in western countries are going to be curious about sex and want to experiment. A "virgin" may be even more likely to cheat, plus she could just be lying to you.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a cultural thing or a personal one. Most of the virgin girls are not slvts, but most of them don't plan to wait until marriage to fvck. The thing batsoup said in nowadays doesn't mean sh1t. Here on Balkans you have a lot of Muslim girls who fvck since the age of 14. Religion doesn't mean nothing. I guess it's just a matter of luck and timing.
Where you ask, I don't know where you're from but I guess start hitting up high school girls, church?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've got a good number of V cards under my belt. Some were legendary experiences. It felt like I was unleashing a genie, opening pandora's box for some of these girls. Unsurprisingly they get super clingy then get upset when I'm not as clingy back.

Young girls come with their own problems, they're also not perfect. And if you want to tie any girl down you'll have to compromise, no one's perfect. You'll also have to admit that your shiit smells too, which you don't seem to be a aware of.

To answer your question, everywhere? Churches, freshman college courses, starbucks, gymnastic classes, dance classes, yoga classes, animal shelter volunteer programs, low paying jobs like fast food, choirs, drama or improv classes, or any theater for that matter. Literally everywhere.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls I have met so far, either in their early or late 20s, most of them had so much emotional baggage from previous relationships that I was unable and unwilling to deal with all of that...
Why the fff did you ask/let her talk about her past relationships?

Never let her talk (further) about her past relationship(s). Divert the conversation if she ever mention her past relationship.

In less than 2 years, I'm gonna be 40. Attracting young girls, even younger than 18, is easy for me. I'm an introvert and I embrace it, not trying to imply that I am an extrovert.

What works for me:
  • Be someone who is fun to be with
  • Don't be too eager. Don't make her your first priority. You have s#its to do. Do not abandon your s#it just to be with her, unless it's an emergency.
  • Don't try to let her talk about her ex/ s#itty bf
  • Let her peel your layers one by one
  • Find a way to touch her. If she pinches you, pinch her back. If she tickles you, tickle her back. It's kind of a "punishment" game you can play together.
  • Be playful with your words. Don't be too serious.
  • Be decisive.
  • Be a man who she can depend on
  • Don't be a control freak. If she wants to "lead" you by giving any indirect signal as how she want to be treated, then make it happen
  • Don't try to impress her by bragging your accomplishments.
  • Do not assume money will solve everything. She wants someone who has certain attitudes.
  • Do not appear too perfect. Your imperfection may make her to invest in you by fixing it (if she has high interest in you) or may make her more connected to you.
  • Do not be fixated on a formula. There are some formulas that can be broken. Be like water. Do what works.
  • Learn from others. Rereading old writings may help you to remember your past success/mistake
Regarding finding a virgin... Boy oh boy

Finding a girl who has good attitudes is way better than finding a virgin. You must get your priorities straight. Women can break you real bad if you don't know what to to look for in them. Your priority should be filtering which girl who has certain attitudes that will complement your life.

OP, don't try to make everything perfect. We live in an imperfect world. You'll only be burdening yourself.

Reaction score
Why the fff did you ask/let her talk about her past relationships?

Never let her talk (further) about her past relationship(s). Divert the conversation if she ever mention her past relationship.

In less than 2 years, I'm gonna be 40. Attracting young girls, even younger than 18, is easy for me. I'm an introvert and I embrace it, not trying to imply that I am an extrovert.

What works for me:
  • Be someone who is fun to be with
  • Don't be too eager. Don't make her your first priority. You have s#its to do. Do not abandon your s#it just to be with her, unless it's an emergency.
  • Don't try to let her talk about her ex/ s#itty bf
  • Let her peel your layers one by one
  • Find a way to touch her. If she pinches you, pinch her back. If she tickles you, tickle her back. It's kind of a "punishment" game you can play together.
  • Be playful with your words. Don't be too serious.
  • Be decisive.
  • Be a man who she can depend on
  • Don't be a control freak. If she wants to "lead" you by giving any indirect signal as how she want to be treated, then make it happen
  • Don't try to impress her by bragging your accomplishments.
  • Do not assume money will solve everything. She wants someone who has certain attitudes.
  • Do not appear too perfect. Your imperfection may make her to invest in you by fixing it (if she has high interest in you) or may make her more connected to you.
  • Do not be fixated on a formula. There are some formulas that can be broken. Be like water. Do what works.
  • Learn from others. Rereading old writings may help you to remember your past success/mistake
Regarding finding a virgin... Boy oh boy

Finding a girl who has good attitudes is way better than finding a virgin. You must get your priorities straight. Women can break you real bad if you don't know what to to look for in them. Your priority should be filtering which girl who has certain attitudes that will complement your life.

OP, don't try to make everything perfect. We live in an imperfect world. You'll only be burdening yourself.
Thanks for advice, that was very helpful. So where do you meet those young girls you talk about? You said you got few V cards under your belt.
And yes, I agree with the attitude part, that is the most important. I mean if a girl is virgin that is ideal but I dont dwell on it so much, I just think that most girls today are having too much sexual partners and considering Im 26, if I should date some girl who is also 26 or even above....man, I dont want to even guess how much guys she has been with. On the other hand, if I date a girl who is 18 yo, ideally just about to graduate high school or a freshmen year in college, most of the time she has not been with that many men at that point, usually just one or zero.
Of course there are girls who have A LOT of experience even when still in high school, but lets be honest...those kind of girls are cheap, Im really not looking for that. I know there are girls who wanna experiment and try different type of men and different stuff...but there are also girls who are really not looking for that and they just want that one guy they can be in a stable relationship with...and with HIM they gonna try all the stuff.
I know that there may be a bit of a mentality gap between me and a girl who lets say is just graduating high school or just starting with college...but if she has a good character, good values, nice personality and not promiscous ... I think that is what matters to me.

Also...a lot of people here commented that most western girls wanna experiment and have tried something already by the age of 18, but I partly disagree. There are a lot of girls like that, yes, I know that very well. But lets be honest...not all girls are like that. I know this may sound a bit superficial but from my experience, girls who are really really good looking, like drop dead gorgeous, many of them are not promiscous at all (of course you can never know 100 %, but there are some signs that tell you a lot).
My theory about this is that such girls are so good looking that all men just care about their looks and wanna sleep with them, so that makes them much more hesitant and picky when it comes to guys. They dont need to sleep with a bunch of random guys to boost their self-esteem...on the other hand, they know that for the majority of those guys, they have never been with a girl like her...so she knows her value and worth and saves herself for someone who she really really connects well with, who is secure in himself and just real, down to earth, kind guy..of course also attractive.
On the other hand, I saw a lot of girls who are below average or average looking...or also these semi-good looking girls who are good looking only when they put tons of makeup. Some of these girls are really insecure and they just sleep with many guys because they want to feel validated. The more guys she is with, the more men she feels want her and the better she feels. I think its not about experimenting and being curious about sex...you can always try anything you want with one partner, you dont need 100 different guys for that.
Also, many studies have shown that the more partners people (especially women) have, the more likely they are to cheat and not be able to commit in a long-term relationship. I dont know if its true but...can´t argue against data.

So that is kind of a summary of what I feel like about this.

Reaction score
Step 1: Get good at dating women if you aren't already
Step 2: Approach and date younger women. Not all of them are good even if their d1ck count is low or zero.

It doesn't matter if she's experienced or not, you still need the skills to date them.
What kind of skills do you mean?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of women that have avoided having sex their whole life... most likely don't like sex and won't be very enthusiastic or good at it. They'll probably just lie there wondering when you're going to finish so that they can get back to their phone.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of women that have avoided having sex their whole life... most likely don't like sex and won't be very enthusiastic or good at it. They'll probably just lie there wondering when you're going to finish so that they can get back to their phone.
I've had few girlfriends like that. Never again.

Reaction score
Yeah, thats another risk.
Its kind of difficult nowadays.
But girl can have experience and be good in bed without having too many partners. For example, two girls who are 24 years old. One girl is single and had 3 serious relationships and about 100 guys in between that and all kind of dirty stuff with them. The other girl has had only one boyfriend of 4 years, has been virgin before that and is single now for several months. So both can have experience but one is cheap and the other one has standards and doesnt sleep with anyone.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats another risk.
Its kind of difficult nowadays.
But girl can have experience and be good in bed without having too many partners. For example, two girls who are 24 years old. One girl is single and had 3 serious relationships and about 100 guys in between that and all kind of dirty stuff with them. The other girl has had only one boyfriend of 4 years, has been virgin before that and is single now for several months. So both can have experience but one is cheap and the other one has standards and doesnt sleep with anyone.
Or maybe one is a better liar and she knows what to say to guys like you.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a funny tshirt I saw
No one is a virgin, the government fvcks everybody.
Good thread. I had thought of this earlier when I was in the "I like my plates, they are goodlooking, similar interests etc but just not relationship material" phase.

I dont think 18 year old virgins are plenty at least good looking ones.

Having said that there is hope as a 25year old virgin who is a solid 6/10 just got her first bf but she is dating to marry and will only fvck the guy she locks down.

Reaction score
Or maybe one is a better liar and she knows what to say to guys like you.
Yes that is also an option.
But do you think every single girl is sleeping around? I think many are but definitely not all in my opinion. Sleeping around is rooted partly in personality and personal values and those things vary greatly among people as well as women. Just because a girl is smoking hot and has million options doesnt mean she is promiscous, same as just because a girl is below average looking doesnt mean she gets no sex (usually she gets much more than the hotter girl because she settles for less)...but it could all be also vice versa.

But honestly, I think we are going to deep with this.
I created this thread so I could get some suggestions on where to meet 18 year old girls virgin or not, I dont care actually (since as many have mentioned, its kind of difficult to know that nowadays) ...but the 18 year old will definitely have less mileage on her (if any) then the 25+ version of her. Thats just me, I dont like girls with too much mileage with ugly wrinkled ***** which smells after all the ****s she has taken. She can get the mileage with me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like girls with too much mileage with ugly wrinkled ***** which smells after all the ****s she has taken. She can get the mileage with me.
The type of girl that doesn't have any mileage won't want to get mileage with you for the same reason she turned down everyone else. Those are either women that don't like sex or women that view sex as evil or wrong based on her cultural and religious beliefs. So they won't be any fun and you'll have to get married before you see any action.

If you want to find virgins just go to a country where women are murdered for "dishonouring" their families. Then speak to her uncle/father and see if they give you permission to marry her or if they chase you away with pitchforks and sticks.