how to fck some other guy's chick?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by your posts they seem serious.
Serious? If you have seen my previous posts ,she was the one that came into me and made out with me. As i said , i never had any interest for the woman for the solely reason that she had a bf.
I'm not here to discuss about if i should do it or not ,or if it is a good idea etc. I'm fully aware of the situation and I'm no newbie. I asked only ,what can be done to only fck her. If you can't contribute to my issue then don't tell me that i can't do it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious? If you have seen my previous posts ,she was the one that came into me and made out with me. As i said , i never had any interest for the woman for the solely reason that she had a bf.
I'm not here to discuss about if i should do it or not ,or if it is a good idea etc. I'm fully aware of the situation and I'm no newbie. I asked only ,what can be done to only fck her. If you can't contribute to my issue then don't tell me that i can't do it.
Honestly its no different than any other woman. Isolate, escalate more and more then lead her to sex.

The issue will be how to isolate her, which is why I said your first shot may have been your best one. BF likely is suspicious of what happened while he was gone or she may have told him.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if you really want to go through with this, then there is a way.

You should have at least a phone number, or Facebook contact of her. Message her, have a bit of small talk and make a date. Possibly at your bar, but keep in mind her bf might come storming in there if he suspects she's with you there. Best to keep the place a bit more discreet, like a small bar or cafe. From there, take her to your place.

In order for it to work it needs to be a two way street, she needs to be willing to cheat on her bf. She will make an excuse/alibi for her bf if she agrees to go out with you on that date. If it doesn't work don't be surprised, girls don't cheat in an LTR usually.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for it to work it needs to be a two way street, she needs to be willing to cheat on her bf. She will make an excuse/alibi for her bf if she agrees to go out with you on that date. If it doesn't work don't be surprised, girls don't cheat in an LTR usually.
Exactly my point...women typically don't initially "plan" to cheat...it just sort of happens...like at the bar when her BF left and you had her isolated and making out. It's very unlikely she will agree to meet up with you once she thinks about it...those things typically happen "in the moment", and you have a limited window for making it happen.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point...women typically don't initially "plan" to cheat...it just sort of happens...like at the bar when her BF left and you had her isolated and making out. It's very unlikely she will agree to meet up with you once she thinks about it...those things typically happen "in the moment", and you have a limited window for making it happen.
I agree. One more thing. If you want to manufacture an "in the moment" moment again like you did your first encounter with her at your bar, it is going to be very hard. Spontaneous moments are hard to just plan out, because they won't feel spontaneous anymore. Also I think her bf has probably kept tabs on her after that night at the bar, making it even more challenging. It might be unhealthy for you to obsess about banging this one girl for too long.

But let's say you do bang her, and she cheats on her bf. Keep in mind he is going suspect you first, and is probably going to pry it out from her somehow, even if she doesn't come clean about it. When someone cheats in an LTR, the two people can just feel something is wrong, and the truth tends to come out.

How do you know how he will react? He could come after you with a baseball bat, he can smash the windows of you bar, he can puncture the tyres of your car. Guys can become very irrational and emotional if their LTR girl cheats on them, even afc's. There may be a risk in this sense also.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a bf and they are unseperable , every time i see her ,she's always with him. He's a good guy , younger than both me and her but very very low quality guy.
I would not dismiss him so easily, clearly there is something she likes about him. my advice would be to try and figure out what that is, heck he could have a monster c0ck... if that is what she wants, and you don;t have one, you will always lose to the 'low quality guy'.

That was till last Wednesday when they started to fight and her bf left away for some time.
Never assume a chick who is angry with her BF, husband... significant other, is an opening. The fact that she is mad, means at some level she cares. Look for indifference, likewise a chick that talks bad about her man in front of you should be ignored... If you never see her with him and she never talks about him... THAT is an opening.

I was there with my bros ,drinking some crazy drinks on the bar and she was sitting there alone in a table. I took the initiative and said "come here to drink with us" . She came and we had some good laughs for the next 2 hours or so. It was obvious that i was the alpha male for the whole time and the chick noticed that. I used from time to time subtle kino as i always do . Anyway it was around 5:30 in the morning and her bf started passing by with his car but not intended to come inside. I thought , "ok, let's do something now that the chick is kinda drunk and the iron is hot". My bros left and we stayed me and the chick alone . I started escalating and for the next 40 minutes ,we were hugging each other very intesively and we were making out ,a lot. Meanwhile her bf was still driving outside my bar and waiting for her to go to him ,but i was inside the bar with her ,making out. She said that her bf was waiting outside and she left, and that was all ,that day.
I would have to see what happened to make a call on this, but it sounded like you never really had a shot here.

2 Days later ,she showed up with her bf again in my bar and i acted normal like nothing happened. Her first question was what time she left the other day and what did she do all that time while she was here.
SHE HAD FORGOT EVERYTHING.
LOL!!! No she didn't forget, she's just hoping you did.

I explained only some details of that day but i didn't said that we made out and stuff. The night kept on going and we started drinking again together. Her bf passed out and me and her started talking about our old relationships and giving to each drink that we were drinking , the name of our exs. Ridiculous i know.
When she left, we had a hug but not so intensive as it was last time.
And that's all it happened .
Friend-zoned.... You gave her some validation and that is all she really wanted from you.

All i want to do is to fck her or even have her as my side ***** just to unload some fuel from my D. I don't care about her BF.

I would like to know what should i had done better , what mistakes i did and what i have to do to bed her.
Without seeing you in person hard to say, but my guess is that you never really had a shot, and you are exhibiting traits that you are trying too hard. I would back off, look fro times when she comes in w/o her BF, that is a better indication she is open to your advances. She knows where you work, and she knows you are interested. She'll let you know when the window is open, and all you have to do is crawl in... don't try to force the window open, it does not work that way.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!! No she didn't forget, she's just hoping you did..
Can you explain this?

Friend-zoned.... You gave her some validation and that is all she really wanted from you.

I feel the same way , that i kinda messed up there. Actually i thought that it was a good idea to not take again the advantage of the drinks and escalate as the last time. I wanted to know more about herself and see what kind of person she is,if she has some value . If i ended up in the friendzone ,is just fine by me.

Without seeing you in person hard to say, but my guess is that you never really had a shot, and you are exhibiting traits that you are trying too hard. I would back off, look fro times when she comes in w/o her BF, that is a better indication she is open to your advances. She knows where you work, and she knows you are interested. She'll let you know when the window is open, and all you have to do is crawl in... don't try to force the window open, it does not work that way.
Seems reasonable. I'll move like this then.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain this?
Sure... she is hoping you do not read too much into what happened, or if not that, you have the common sense not to behave the same way with her BF around.

I feel the same way , that i kinda messed up there. Actually i thought that it was a good idea to not take again the advantage of the drinks and escalate as the last time. I wanted to know more about herself and see what kind of person she is,if she has some value . If i ended up in the friendzone ,is just fine by me.
I don't think you did anything wrong, she just wasn't really open to you. I suspect she was attracted, but it's really tough closing a women who is with another man. This is why you should never chase women that are taken... it's to much work, and there are too many other women out there w/o BFs or husbands. He might be on his way out... wait til this happens.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure... she is hoping you do not read too much into what happened, or if not that, you have the common sense not to behave the same way with her BF around.

I don't think you did anything wrong, she just wasn't really open to you. I suspect she was attracted, but it's really tough closing a women who is with another man. This is why you should never chase women that are taken... it's to much work, and there are too many other women out there w/o BFs or husbands. He might be on his way out... wait til this happens.
Very helpfull tips. Thank you