"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to facilitate improvement in a relationship without hurting the partner's pwecious feewings?

Veréngárda

Banned
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
233
Reaction score
59
Age
29
When I'm in a relationship.. I'm always looking for ways it can improve. Inside the bedroom.. outside.. you name it.

The thing is, this perfectionism tends to scare partners away and I'm having difficulty seeing enough of a problem with what I do to change my behavior.

Because to me.. subjectively speaking.. women being chased away by it makes them look weak and like they don't care about us enough to improve.

They say I'm too "negative" or my behavior is "stressing (them) out" or that they feel like they constantly have to defend themselves from me.

Meanwhile I'm trying not to go off on them for their utter stupidity.

Should I just not try and let us remain mediocre? Is that what these ****ing idiot women want?

Sure.. we can do that. Then, years down the line, I come to find out that our kids aren't really mine (I don't plan on having kids but the point still stands) because your dumbass wanted us to remain stagnant and here the **** we are.

What. Am. I. Missing?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Just do it how the sjw liberals tell you bad stuff. Hide it under a big topping of whipped cream
 

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
You awnsered it.
They dont care enough.
 
Top