Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to facilitate improvement in a relationship without hurting the partner's pwecious feewings?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
When I'm in a relationship.. I'm always looking for ways it can improve. Inside the bedroom.. outside.. you name it.

The thing is, this perfectionism tends to scare partners away and I'm having difficulty seeing enough of a problem with what I do to change my behavior.

Because to me.. subjectively speaking.. women being chased away by it makes them look weak and like they don't care about us enough to improve.

They say I'm too "negative" or my behavior is "stressing (them) out" or that they feel like they constantly have to defend themselves from me.

Meanwhile I'm trying not to go off on them for their utter stupidity.

Should I just not try and let us remain mediocre? Is that what these ****ing idiot women want?

Sure.. we can do that. Then, years down the line, I come to find out that our kids aren't really mine (I don't plan on having kids but the point still stands) because your dumbass wanted us to remain stagnant and here the **** we are.

What. Am. I. Missing?

Reaction score
Just do it how the sjw liberals tell you bad stuff. Hide it under a big topping of whipped cream

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
You awnsered it.
They dont care enough.