Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How to Dump Her?

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Hi All,
I did the mega search of the archievs and did not find the answer to this. I went out with this woman twice. I can tell she really likes me, see was doing alot of touching. I was attracted to her initially, and now I'm not sure I want to keep seeing her. After our second date we kissed alot back at her house. She is looking for a LTR. And she wants to go slow. She is not into jumping into the sack right away, and I'm not sure I want to go there with her. I don't think she is what I'm looking for. Maybe I should not have kissed her initially, but I did. My question is: Without coming up with a bunch of lame excuses (the pattern of a former AFC), I just want to be blunt, but not an *******. Any ideas what to say? Anybody else been in this situation? Should I do this in person? Over the phone? Maybe go out with her one more time to confirm that I'm not interested?

I just want to move on to the next!

thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You only saw her twice so you can do it over the phone. Tell her the other night that you kissed her you didn't feel any chemistry between the two of you - the vibe just wasn't there. Tell her not to take it personal - this is what 'dating' is for - to see if you are compatible and have 'chemistry' together! (I'm not referring to 'chemistry' class in school either:))
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I think Homer Simpson said it best: "Dear baby, welcome to dumpsville, population YOU.

-Grey Fox
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Grey Fox
I think Homer Simpson said it best: "Dear baby, welcome to dumpsville, population YOU.

-Grey Fox
You can never go wrong with the philosophy of Homer.

DOH!!:p
 
Top