Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to do this tinder ****?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
just posted a new photo of myself not smiling with my chest hair out. me and this chick matched weeks ago but tonight I added the new pic and she decides to message me first saying hey.

she says in her profile shes been single for awhile by choice. says shes looking for love special someone. loves traveling blah blah blah. she says she got her life together and not into ons.flings and wants mentally stable people only. no druggies,

funny thing is I have schizophrenia, haven't got a job lol.

im just wanting to bang. how would you go about this one.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
just posted a new photo of myself not smiling with my chest hair out. me and this chick matched weeks ago but tonight I added the new pic and she decides to message me first saying hey.

she says in her profile shes been single for awhile by choice. says shes looking for love special someone. loves traveling blah blah blah. she says she got her life together and not into ons.flings and wants mentally stable people only. no druggies,

Have you been officially diagnosed with schizophrenia? If so, are you taking your meds? Does your therapist say you are stable enough to have a relationship?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhh.......I will leave this to RickTheToad. Not touching it!

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Have you been officially diagnosed with schizophrenia? If so, are you taking your meds? Does your therapist say you are stable enough to have a relationship?
Yeah i take the meds. I have being diagnosed with it.
funny this new chick says the same **** in her profile as another chick that i have been talking to for three years on the phone for. Both online profiles talk about the same **** No ONS no alcoholic druggies etc etc. the girl i have talked to on the phone for has ****ed mutiple guys since i have been talking to her and they all except one leave on her. heaps of guys wanna be with her too and she turns them down because she doesn't like them. If i get this new chick on the phone shes going to wanna come over. I've got a house which is 45 mins away from her according to tinder.

Reason I havent banged that other chick over 3 years is because she lives in a different country and different part of the country where I used to live.

It just looks like this new chick has cash which the other chick hasn't got enough to travel with. I dunno how to deal with that. I certainly don't look like I have cash in my pics or not trying to show that off in my pic at all and just trying to do it all on looks alone. going out to pubs is the same **** you can wear crap clothes or good clothes and the girls just are interested. If I went out 7 nights a week I reckon I could pull often but being able to actually go out that much is a feat in itself.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah i take the meds. I have being diagnosed with it.
funny this new chick says the same **** in her profile as another chick that i have been talking to for three years on the phone for. Both online profiles talk about the same **** No ONS no alcoholic druggies etc etc. the girl i have talked to on the phone for has ****ed mutiple guys since i have been talking to her and they all except one leave on her. heaps of guys wanna be with her too and she turns them down because she doesn't like them. If i get this new chick on the phone shes going to wanna come over. I've got a house which is 45 mins away from her according to tinder.

Reason I havent banged that other chick over 3 years is because she lives in a different country and different part of the country where I used to live.

It just looks like this new chick has cash which the other chick hasn't got enough to travel with. I dunno how to deal with that. I certainly don't look like I have cash in my pics or not trying to show that off in my pic at all and just trying to do it all on looks alone. going out to pubs is the same **** you can wear crap clothes or good clothes and the girls just are interested. If I went out 7 nights a week I reckon I could pull often but being able to actually go out that much is a feat in itself.
Maybe she just wants some d ick. Usually though, when they say that, they are the opposite. So, she's prob. DTF.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe she just wants some d ick. Usually though, when they say that, they are the opposite. So, she's prob. DTF.
messaged me at 1am. I txted back at 4.30am. never got a reply. I think she just wanted to bang.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
messaged me at 1am. I txted back at 4.30am. never got a reply. I think she just wanted to bang.
Need to react faster dude on these apps. When I was on bumble last year, I need to respond fast or NEXT. When I did, I had too many numbers and scheduling was a nightmare. I can only imagine what it is like for a female (there are no ladies on Tinder).

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Need to react faster dude on these apps. When I was on bumble last year, I need to respond fast or NEXT. When I did, I had too many numbers and scheduling was a nightmare. I can only imagine what it is like for a female (there are no ladies on Tinder).
had another one message me. I message her 3 hours later and no reply.
your right I need to be on the ball. some other guy or the whole football team has probably gone balls deep in her before I messaged her back.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Personally I'd just ask her to meet up somewhere, take her for an icecream and a walk and then use some pretext to bring her back to your place and bang her. If she doesn't want to go along with it, then move on to the next. Try not to mention that you think the CIA are out to get you and that you don't have a job or anything like that. If she asks about your job, make something up. If you're just looking to bang, it's really none of her business anyway.