"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to disco dance

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Hi. I had a date recently with a really hot girl which went very well. I got her laughing, asking questions about me, and she even indirectly set up a date with me, mentioning a hall of residence disco and asking if I was going to be there. I said I was, and she said she looked forwards to seeing me there.

I figure this would be an ideal time to get some quality kino in and maybe even get a first kiss in, but I am hopeless at dancing. I can sort of sway a bit and move my feet when dancing with friends, but am useless at dancing with partners.

Any advice on how I can bluff my way through the evening? I am OK with slow music as I can just put my hands on her shoulders or waist, draw her towards me and sway a bit, but not so good on the faster stuff.

I also want to learn to do that thing where you get the girl to lean back while you have her in a dancing hold so you can kiss her. I have seen this done in the movies and it is really romantic.

Cheers
Matt
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
get dance lessons and for a qucik fix method try and find a freind that can give you some tips, show you the basics, or you can buy a DVD or video showing how to dance and try and copy it, just dont expect to be great in 1 week.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Watch Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta!
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
^^^ Haha, Once in a night club I saw an asian dude on one of those elevated stages who was doing Travolta moves. I began copying him and got some weird looks from girls :D
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Just try to vary your moves based on the music, move your hips and shoulders, and make sure you move around a little as well as swaying.

Also if you see some guy getting a lot of attention from chicks on the dancefloor, simply mirror his movements, he won't notice and you'll be relaxed knowing you're not making a complete fool of yourself.

As for dancing with a chick, yeah that's harder, just try to go with the flow and don't whatever you do tread on her toes!.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top