Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to differentiate between a shy & disinterested girl

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Context:
i enter the bus i see this beautiful girl i pass her by, then comeback ask her can i sit here. She says yes, i ask her where are you going to? She replies “school” i ask her what she does, she replies nursing, to which i say i like nurses but i don’t like hospitals. Then out of nowhere she puts the phone on her ear, i read that as i’m trying to act busy sign so don’t bother me (different perspective is she is listening to a voice note). After she puts the phone on her ear, i get up Wish her a good day then leave.

Then when she leaves, another girl who was sitting in the chair beside her looks at me & starts shaking her head. The question is how can you differentiate between a shy girl and uninterested girl? I had a feeling that she was merely shy

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context:
i enter the bus i see this beautiful girl i pass her by, then comeback ask her can i sit here. She says yes, i ask her where are you going to? She replies “school” i ask her what she does, she replies nursing, to which i say i like nurses but i don’t like hospitals. Then out of nowhere she puts the phone on her ear,
You're obviously hitting on her, come up with that cringy line 'I like nurses but I don't like hospitals' and she puts in the earphone out of nowhere ... yeah right :D

Then when she leaves, another girl who was sitting in the chair beside her looks at me & starts shaking her head.
That's the clue something was very off with your approach/vibe.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Context:
i enter the bus i see this beautiful girl i pass her by, then comeback ask her can i sit here. She says yes, i ask her where are you going to? She replies “school” i ask her what she does, she replies nursing, to which i say i like nurses but i don’t like hospitals. Then out of nowhere she puts the phone on her ear, i read that as i’m trying to act busy sign so don’t bother me (different perspective is she is listening to a voice note). After she puts the phone on her ear, i get up Wish her a good day then leave.

Then when she leaves, another girl who was sitting in the chair beside her looks at me & starts shaking her head. The question is how can you differentiate between a shy girl and uninterested girl? I had a feeling that she was merely shy
Contrary to what some other guys are saying about the hospital line being "cringe" - if you had the appropriate delivery for it and in the right setting it could work. However, sometimes women don't want to be bothered. This chick definitely did not want to be bothered and did not want to talk to you. Not because she is shy, but because she is in her space and wants to stay there. You see this many times with some women at the gym or non-traditional approach settings.

Given that she did not want to be bothered, it isn't so much you did anything wrong. When you cold approach you have misses. It is just part of the deal. At least you tried - unlike most men.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a creepy vibe there.
Where exactly is the creep vibe? Be clear and not vague, what did i say “word for word” that would get me as a creep?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what some other guys are saying about the hospital line being "cringe" - if you had the appropriate delivery for it and in the right setting it could work. However, sometimes women don't want to be bothered. This chick definitely did not want to be bothered and did not want to talk to you. Not because she is shy, but because she is in her space and wants to stay there. You see this many times with some women at the gym or non-traditional approach settings.

Given that she did not want to be bothered, it isn't so much you did anything wrong. When you cold approach you have misses. It is just part of the deal. At least you tried - unlike most men.
100% i’ve seen the “i am in my zone thing” a few times tbh.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously hitting on her, come up with that cringy line 'I like nurses but I don't like hospitals' and she puts in the earphone out of nowhere ... yeah right :D

That's the clue something was very off with your approach/vibe.
100% i’m hitting on her, you might say it’s cringe, i’ve had it work with me depends on a person sense of humor and what not.
Do you have any indicators or not?
Amazing feedback my guy. Do you know any indicators?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% i’m hitting on her, you might say it’s cringe, i’ve had it work with me depends on a person sense of humor and what not.
Do you have any indicators or not?

Amazing feedback my guy. Do you know any indicators?
I have a cousin with Aspergers and when I read that line, I pictured him talking in my head NGL. I am in sales and if I was to open a conversation by insulting my prospects clothes, work, or etc I would get fired. Use your head OP.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, thats what I felt when reading it and a bit of narcissistic vibes from OP
The line was “i like doctors but not hospitals though … pause for a few seconds, and say hospitals are very depressing, but doctors look at you”

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cousin with Aspergers and when I read that line, I pictured him talking in my head NGL. I am in sales and if I was to open a conversation by insulting my prospects clothes, work, or etc I would get fired. Use your head OP.
How did i insult her? This is the line “i like doctors but not hospitals though … pause for a few seconds, and say hospitals are very depressing, but doctors look at you”

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, thats what I felt when reading it and a bit of narcissistic vibes from OP
How did you get the narcisstisic vibes? Was it something in my action or my wording?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the line was I like nurses but not hospitals from you.

Guys, Op is either Autistic or a Narcissist and in worst case he is both. Id recommend you to get some Counselling
Bro i have an advice for you, blow me sideways and **** off

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did i insult her? This is the line “i like doctors but not hospitals though … pause for a few seconds, and say hospitals are very depressing, but doctors look at you”
Op think about what value could've been gained from that statement. There are a million better things to start a conversation with. When in doubt, just stick to NPC neutral stuff like Sports, nice shoes, etc.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is interested she will show some signs of enjoying your presence no matter how shy she is. If she is disinterested she will act like she can't wait for you to leave her alone and go away.
Actually quite constructive thank you for the tip. Are there any specific interest indicator? Like a hair flick or something?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op think about what value could've been gained from that statement. There are a million better things to start a conversation with. When in doubt, just stick to NPC neutral stuff like Sports, nice shoes, etc.
I’m trying to call her beautiful implicitly not explicitly, i find these to be more effective than the bland you’re beautiful.