How to determine if a girl is DTF or not?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally lost here I admit, and I've always been puzzled by this. How do you know if a girl is DTF or not? I always hear stories about person x fvcking person y without really dating or anything. I always seem to go on at least 3-4 dates before anything meaningful physically happens (usually a kiss by date 2) but I hear through friends and what not about people hooking up like it's no big deal.

There are a lot of girls I wouldn't mind hooking up with, but I'm not sure what to do/say in order to get things going. Usually when sex happens for me it just evolves from going on a bunch of dates with a girl and by then it's basically a relationship already. Of course drunken club sluts are an exception, but most the time it's hard for me to get action right away as I'm worried about offending the girl so I end up going on a bunch of dates before I escalate things.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the chicks personality. The aggressive ones usually will make the first move sexually or at least give you clear signals that they are ready. If shes kind of shy then learning to read body language becomes important. Ive become pretty good at this so I know more often than not when a girl is DTF just by observing her BL.

You also have to remove the notion that making a move on a girl is offensive. To the contrary a girl will feel offended if you dont make a move on her soon enough. If possible always go for the kiss on the first date or meeting. Waiting 3-4 dates to escalate is simply too long. NEVER EVER become ashamed of your sexuality. Normal chicks dig guys who have no shame of expressing their sexuality.

Personally, its gotten to a point that if Im not able to escalate by the second date, I usually ditch the girl as a waste of time.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I believe that The Situation just asks them, "Yo, are you DTF?"

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if a girl is DTF or not?
This is the Ultimate Question that men have been asking since circa 45,083 BC. You figure that one out and you will become a billionaire within a year.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are dating your average chick who is neither a merry-go-round nor a celibate prude then I think your doing just fine. In my eyes you need to do at LEAST the following to be on your way:

Date 1: Kiss
Date 2: Heavy Make Out
Date 3: The Deed

OR

Date 3: Oral
Date 4: Deed

For me this is more of a general guideline to know if you are wasting your time or not. Like if it is date 5 and you haven't even kissed yet she either likes to move real slow or doesn't intend to do anything anytime soon.