Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to defend a redpill relationship from blupill and feminists?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unlike men, women do not need conflict resolution skills, because typically they just either win or get somebody else to win for them, so the skill of resolving conflicts is often just not there when it comes to women and conflict resolution is the most important skill to have when engaging in a debate.

So, as long as you know that you are not going to be engaged in open debate, but open conflict and one that will probably never end unless her mind changes and its not going to change, at least not anytime soon, I would feel free to defend your ideals.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of your girlfriend, you have to understand that each couple has 2 individuals and those individuals are pressing their ideals onto her every second they can when you are not there... I think a lot of guys have replied with the answer "You can't do anything, just live your life" because the writing is kind of on the wall here, women are social creatures, the teams are not balanced, you have an uphill battle ahead of you in terms of your girlfriends social life and honestly, one you are probably going to lose.

Its just what it is, women are so easily influenced by those around them, its a difficult situation for sure, because even when her friends are on the rocks with their relationship, they'll pretend everything is great, just to prove their point about their ideals.

If i'm jumping the gun here, somebody please check me, but this seems like a wrap.