Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to defend a redpill relationship from blupill and feminists?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of my friends are blupilled guys and many females are feminists openly, some are in the work setting which I have to deal with and cannot avoid. I suppose this is same for women that have feminist friends which they hang out with. Since women always talk among themselves about their guys and relationships the feminists and blupilled guys would make the redpilled guys seem like they only care bout themselves and are cheapskates seeing how their blupilled boyfriends lavishing them with presents and attention.

How should one proceed to "shield" a redpill relationship from the blupill and feminists?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defend? There's nothing to defend. They can talk all they want about their great boyfriend showering them with gifts and attention but they can't help but call the guy who doesn't give 2 fcks about them on a boring friday night. It's female nature, don't fight nature - take advantage of it.
Care less about people who don't bring any value to your life is a good rule of thumb and whatever you do, don't try to 'teach them' or enter arguments. Demonstrate, don't explicate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of my friends are blupilled guys and many females are feminists openly, some are in the work setting which I have to deal with and cannot avoid. I suppose this is same for women that have feminist friends which they hang out with. Since women always talk among themselves about their guys and relationships the feminists and blupilled guys would make the redpilled guys seem like they only care bout themselves and are cheapskates seeing how their blupilled boyfriends lavishing them with presents and attention.

How should one proceed to "shield" a redpill relationship from the blupill and feminists?
Don't talk about relationships at work.
Don't talk about religion at work.
Don't talk about politics at work.

Don't talk about redpill at work.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What you have to do is lean redpill but never utter words that you are being any different then any other guy. What you want is for other people to notice a difference in how you roll, but, you want to be aloof about it. People often tell me (or talk about me to others) and say “There is something different about you but I can’t quite pinpoint what it is”. The most im gonna say in response if I can’t change the subject is “Ohhh. I am a man of many mysteries. “ Vague and aloof is the key.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't talk about relationships at work.
Don't talk about religion at work.
Don't talk about politics at work.

Don't talk about redpill at work.
Don't talk about what you do at night or on weekends at work. "Oh I just took it easy again" , "oh, it was relaxing, I got plenty of rest"
Too much potential to be criticised for covid exposure/tracing/tracking of your wherabouts outside of work.
Eventually they know to just talk about themselves.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Agree 100% with @HyenaPrince on this. You simply exist in your manner of being. There is a certain imperiousness in the way a masculine man exists in the world and a solid man must never, Never apologize or act apologetic for this way of being. It is this unapologetic outcome independence that is viscerally attractive to a feminine woman...to all women really, but the feminine types don’t have to wrestle their own cognitive dissonance the way a feminist woman does.

Never apologize for being a man’s man. Never.

Reaction score

I've run into similar belief-communication-justification problems in the past. Here's some advice:

1) you don't have to defend your relationship from random other peoples criticism.

2) Ask yourself why you feel the urge to defend your beliefs? Does that say something about your sense of certainty in said beliefs?

3) Are you doing anything explicitly illegal? If not then keep on doing you bud!

4) Morality is often a grey area. Legality is often not. Social/Behavioural/Political/Strategic decisions are both. Run your decisions through those filters and you'll find it much easier to behave in advantageous ways.

5) Anything you do that is significantly varying from the norm is going to draw attention to you. If you're doing the right thing you shouldnt pay too much mind to the opinions of sheep.

6) Caring too much (or for that matter too little) about other peoples opinion specifically of your behaviour is often a sign of mental illness. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. I do care about my bosses opinion of my work. I dont care about his opinion on dating.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the union of f*ist, gay/lesbian, and blue pill cucks who all are against masculinity and a healthy sex life for straight males.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol there’s no defending.

Here is what you need from a woman:
To reproduce your DNA. Her sticking around to love you, etc, is just an image.

What blue pill? A knight on a white horse comes to rescue the princess?

let’s put it this way; those castle walls crumble down real quick and it’s over one way or another.

Red pill is basically building your castle, path, and they follow it. Sure they might jump off, eventually they come back, and you put them in the back of the line.

Reaction score
would make the redpilled guys seem like they only care bout themselves and are cheapskates seeing how their blupilled boyfriends lavishing them with presents and attention.
Red Pill men do only care about themselves. That's what makes pussies wet. Don't care what any of them think. Don't be weak.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, what I mean by "defending" is not defending my beliefs but rather the relationship itself from (mostly hers) jealous feminist friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, what I mean by "defending" is not defending my beliefs but rather the relationship itself from (mostly hers) jealous feminist friends.
You need some smooth rebuttals that indicates your for her best but its about the both of you not just her.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always laugh it off. Also take comfort in the fact that these guys are making you look more alpha. I used to hate betas and ****blockers but now I see them for what they are, an opportunity for me to stand out. The feminist and their neutered bf's may give you crap, but hold your ground and your girls ***** will moisten every so slightly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8£££8£££0
Always laugh it off. Also take comfort in the fact that these guys are making you look more alpha. I used to hate betas and ****blockers but now I see them for what they are, an opportunity for me to stand out. The feminist and their neutered bf's may give you crap, but hold your ground and your girls ***** will moisten every so slightly.
Cucked sexless servants

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let them talk all they want. Smile and do what you know works