Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this? Sadomasochism

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid post. Isolation brings fortunes. Once in a life is enough to transform you into something different. Better.
Why you are not married ? In most parts of India getting a wife is not difficult as long as you are financially good. Try to find a submissive wife and then you dont need to be doing all this stuff that can back fire on you .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you are not married ? In most parts of India getting a wife is not difficult as long as you are financially good. Try to find a submissive wife and then you dont need to be doing all this stuff that can back fire on you .
Wow. So find a wife who desires to submit to you and help you from the get go and you're golden.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am worried about time. I am trying to start my own business after I left my day job.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go easy Master Fapper. Ten times a day??? That’s insane. Way too much focus
On that. You’re losing your focus.