Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this? Sadomasochism

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks. I have understood the importance of being normal and sociable. I am leaving my self of “Being Alpha”. It brings more trouble than just being normal.
The alpha is just the leader, and you can't be a leader without first becoming a member of the pack. No-one goes from lone wolf to leader of the pack, in one simple step. Doesn't happen. Every general starts as either a private or a cadet. Get that alpha s hit out of your head, and join the pack.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never, ever fap to whom has rejected you
never
ever
not even once

be a man

andreihaha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I have fapped for more than 16 years now. I have self control. I am just introvert so have to come to sosuave for queries. No one to talk to. Don’t worry about me raping anyone. I work for one of these Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Cisco, Goldman Sachs. I have good life just ****ing lonely.
If you're lonely, you don't have a good life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having hard time dealing with my
sexuality. Recently I was rejected by a girl who was submissive to me while still being older than me. What she showed me was true nature of submissiveness. She turned me on like fire. I have been masturbating 5-6 times everyday. One day I made it 10. I am soon leaving her place but this constant desire to find submissiveness in girls is killing me. It has become my number 1 filter. Not the first filter but the cut off filter. What should I do?Is 5 times masturbating everyday harmful? I workout and is in good shape.
How can you be rejected by someone who is submissive to you? That's a contradiction in terms. Being submissive means always saying yes.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you be rejected by someone who is submissive to you? That's a contradiction in terms. Being submissive means always saying yes.
Yeah true. I became threat to her family. I told her she would have to leave her husband and probably her child.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!