Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this? Sadomasochism

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having hard time dealing with my
sexuality. Recently I was rejected by a girl who was submissive to me while still being older than me. What she showed me was true nature of submissiveness. She turned me on like fire. I have been masturbating 5-6 times everyday. One day I made it 10. I am soon leaving her place but this constant desire to find submissiveness in girls is killing me. It has become my number 1 filter. Not the first filter but the cut off filter. What should I do?Is 5 times masturbating everyday harmful? I workout and is in good shape.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're rejected by women who're submissive to you, how are you treated by a dominatrix?

And, yes, let it go... literally.
I have met one in younger time. I rejected her. She got mad and left for another town.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fappin is fun. Whenever I think about her my **** gets up and I cannot just let it disturb my work.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessary think that the masturbating is bad in itself, but it's the way you'll be training your brain that is unhealthy.

The more you climax to a certain specific image, the more you 'train our brain' (which isn't good). In other words... you condition yourself to *only* finding this certain image acceptable.
it's like a bad cycle. The more specifics you want in a woman, the less likely it will materialize in 'real life.' The less likely you find this specific woman, the more you masturbate toward this specific type.
And this only perpetuates the unhealthy cycle.

TheRagingBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever tried reading some books on sex? Try "the sex god method" and/or "The multi-orgasmic man". Women are by nature submissive when they find a man who's dominant and they think they can trust.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now we know why India is the rape epicentre of the world.

Don't do No Fap, you might blow up with all those repressed feelings and would get urself in trouble with the law.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we know why India is the rape epicentre of the world.

Don't do No Fap, you might blow up with all those repressed feelings and would get urself in trouble with the law.
Lol I have fapped for more than 16 years now. I have self control. I am just introvert so have to come to sosuave for queries. No one to talk to. Don’t worry about me raping anyone. I work for one of these Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Cisco, Goldman Sachs. I have good life just ****ing lonely.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever tried reading some books on sex? Try "the sex god method" and/or "The multi-orgasmic man". Women are by nature submissive when they find a man who's dominant and they think they can trust.
I read Sex at dawn.
There was a thread about books and I picked this to finish. Thanks I will read one of those.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I have fapped for more than 16 years now. I have self control. I am just introvert so have to come to sosuave for queries. No one to talk to. Don’t worry about me raping anyone. I work for one of these Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Cisco, Goldman Sachs. I have good life just ****ing lonely.
Ah an introvert = an intellectual.

The more intellectual u r, the more lower is ur EQ.

Sacrifices has to be made somewhere if there is to be an increase in IQ.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessary think that the masturbating is bad in itself, but it's the way you'll be training your brain that is unhealthy.

The more you climax to a certain specific image, the more you 'train our brain' (which isn't good). In other words... you condition yourself to *only* finding this certain image acceptable.
it's like a bad cycle. The more specifics you want in a woman, the less likely it will materialize in 'real life.' The less likely you find this specific woman, the more you masturbate toward this specific type.
And this only perpetuates the unhealthy cycle.
It's kinda like rewarding yourself for a lack of success.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of regular Don Juan probably know me. I have obsession with this girl in office. It ridiculous level of obsession. She ignited my sexual urges. But now she is gone from my world. I have put papers and leaving the company on one month. Tonight in the morning I again saw her in dreams. She displaying the same trait of asking me or implying through her actions, to leave her alone. I always see her in dreams. At peak she would come in two different sleep cycle. I can not do anything . Leaving the company is the only option to may be try not to think about her and not see her in dreams. 24 days later I will be leaving the company. I beg God to not bring her to my dreams and make me stop thinking about her. I am atheist. But I will turn to god if that is the solution.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure your loneliness and your chronic masturbation are completely unrelated.
I feel lonely every time. But I stop myself to try to find someone unless they initiate any contact. My escapes are books and computers. After it reminds me of my predicament I fap. I get back to study and rinse and repeat.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to point out what should be obvious, but isn't, for whatever reason: you can't expect to be a man women desire, as your SOLE social appeal. You have to start by being sociable, and then on being a generally desirable social companion. When people are often and repeatedly inviting you out, people whose company YOU enjoy, then you're a social being, not a loner.

Loners are suspect in society, and especially by women. You aren't going to jump from being a loner to being a stud, nor should you. Sorry to break the news to you, but you need to become socially accomplished, BEFORE women are going to find you generally desirable.
Yeah thanks. I have understood the importance of being normal and sociable. I am leaving my self of “Being Alpha”. It brings more trouble than just being normal.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're lonely, you don't have a good life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having hard time dealing with my
sexuality. Recently I was rejected by a girl who was submissive to me while still being older than me. What she showed me was true nature of submissiveness. She turned me on like fire. I have been masturbating 5-6 times everyday. One day I made it 10. I am soon leaving her place but this constant desire to find submissiveness in girls is killing me. It has become my number 1 filter. Not the first filter but the cut off filter. What should I do?Is 5 times masturbating everyday harmful? I workout and is in good shape.
How can you be rejected by someone who is submissive to you? That's a contradiction in terms. Being submissive means always saying yes.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you be rejected by someone who is submissive to you? That's a contradiction in terms. Being submissive means always saying yes.
Yeah true. I became threat to her family. I told her she would have to leave her husband and probably her child.