"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to deal with the trenches?

Mac

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
SD
Hey,

Just wondering how you guys handle the periods of sadness/depression with girls? Not having, break-ups, getting rejected, whatever.

This is obviously something everyone deals with on their path: casanova or total afc. Were all subjected to our bumps in the road.

Any ideas for not getting to down and snapping back into your groove?

-Mac

PS please dotn give me the i am in denial that i am a human and ever get down and always snap out fo it instantly. I am a DJ superman BS. If you really believe this your in denial and have problems.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Sorry I have never ever got depressed due to a girl, actually I have never been depressed... I've gotten down a couple of times(never due to girls) due to stuff like death in family, harassment etc but whenever that happens I look at it as the balance of the universe, if stuff happens it happens.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Mac, I have to tell you that sometimes it gets hard to deal with getting shot down by a girl that you've been dating for a while and that everything seemed to be working very well....

Whenever I would get depressed, my parents would always tell me, "Quit crying, go do something." Sometimes I would go kick around a ball with a few buddies, go for a brisk walk, whatever. It always seemed to be the same, I'd get so into what I was doing that I didn't have the time to feel down.

Seeems hard sometimes to pull yourself up when your down, but once you do, and go out and do something.... you'll start feeling better pretty quick.

Sometimes the best way to get over a broken heart is to just throw yourself back into the game.

Hope tthat helps a bt.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I suck my thumb, and curl uo in a fetal position and I cry like a baby for a few weeks! It works for me!
 
Top