Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with / manage situations like this

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this disrespectful gay dude that my girlfriend is friendly with (in terms of just hugging and saying hello, nothing more). I've observed he's disrespectful to a good number of dudes (my guess is he's overempowered due to current political climate and him being 6'4). (For example: two weeks ago he got arrested for disorderly conduct after mouthing off to a cop after being found sleeping on the hood of someone else's car). Last week, he completely ghosted my handshake (noticed he did that to a mutual friend too). What are my options here? I wouldn't mind giving him a nice smack if he provokes me...

Thanks in advance

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I advocate violence when needed to authorise respect,

I had a mate who used to use violence if anyone disrespected him, I was the nice guy who let people sleep over at mine if they had had one too many or an argument with their missus..

Everyone bought him a beer, no one ever bought me a beer the kind good guy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this disrespectful gay dude that my girlfriend is friendly with (in terms of just hugging and saying hello, nothing more). I've observed he's disrespectful to a good number of dudes (my guess is he's overempowered due to current political climate and him being 6'4). (For example: two weeks ago he got arrested for disorderly conduct after mouthing off to a cop after being found sleeping on the hood of someone else's car). Last week, he completely ghosted my handshake (noticed he did that to a mutual friend too). What are my options here? I wouldn't mind giving him a nice smack if he provokes me...

Thanks in advance
Where do you encounter this guy?

I advocate violence when needed to authorise respect,

I had a mate who used to use violence if anyone disrespected him, I was the nice guy who let people sleep over at mine if they had had one too many or an argument with their missus..

Everyone bought him a beer, no one ever bought me a beer the kind good guy.
Was this the same hot criminal guy the women were all over?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this the same hot criminal guy the women were all over?
no another, he was his debt collector, (christ this sounds like a great drama lol)

still to see everyone buy him drinks, and buy me sod all when id let them stop at my apartment the week before,

I was being red pilled without even realising it

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempting as this may be, he sounds like the type that will scream "hate crime."

I'm one of the few members here that doesn't have a problem with gay folks. However, I do have a problem with flamboyance or attitudes (no matter the race, gender, etc...).

I once knew a gay guy (close friend of an old girlfriend) that was quite jealous over the fact that I was taking her away from him (he was the "queen" type that loved attention) . He reminds me a lot of this gay dude that you're describing. I found that if you give the girl enough good sex, she'll lose interest in a gay male that can't.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
Wait for him to fall asleep on top of your car, then slowly drive it to Saudi Arabia.