"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to deal with fake numbers?

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I don't have a high % failure with # close, maybe 10% or something, but I'm curious, how do you act if you knew it was bogus?

I let the girl punch the digits in the phone, then hold my phone, read the same number, but change a few digits (if it was 5556595 I'd say 5557595) and if she didn't correct me, I know it's fake, I'd usually give a her a look that translates to "I'm not a moron" and walk away.



Any other methods you guys use?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Bahaha! That is an awesome trick!

*assimilated*

I don't have any others.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
lol keep in mind girls sometime learn fake # for this kind of situation.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
let her punch in the numbers and insert it in your phone. then say "is this the phone that you actually answer?", and hold out the phone like you're ready to dial the number.
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I don't get it with all these tricks for working out if a number is fake or not.

When the girl gives you the number, just accept it. If, when you call it, it turns out to be fake, throw it away.

The only real point I can see to finding out if it's fake on the spot is so you can get a 'mini-revenge' by giving the girl a dirty look or something. DJ's shouldn't care for revenge in situations like this.

In the end, if you get a fake number, you didn't raise her IL high enough. So improve yourself for next time.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Heres my thing:

If the girl gives you a fake number, even if you call her on it and she gives you the right one, she gave you a fake number because for some reason or another, she doesn't want to talk to you. Now instead of saving her time answering the phone, she has to do the deed of putting you off until you get the point.

So I do check the number to make sure it's right, but if they blatently give me the wrong number, I just smile, tell them to take care, and walk off.
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
good point. unless shes retardedly drunk and actually meant to put in the right number, she doesnt want to talk to you anyway, just move on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walken

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I've never gotten a fake number, first number I got was ****ed up though. It was something like 555-555? I thought it was ****ed up and didn't bother trying the ten variations.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
If the girl gives you a fake number, even if you call her on it and she gives you the right one, she gave you a fake number because for some reason or another, she doesn't want to talk to you. Now instead of saving her time answering the phone, she has to do the deed of putting you off until you get the point.
This is why I simply don't bother to call back fake numbers.
 
Top