"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to deal with Disney Princesses on OLD

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
These are the biggest time wasters a man can ever deal with it because I the vast majority of these women end up single cat ladies at age 40. You can go on a wonderful date with these girls and they tease you with the "there's just no spark"/romantic connection.... Okay lets hold alpha frame then, you go and hold this frame and get sex out of it and she gives you her fake side for a few months(hopefully so you don't fvck up and marry this bish) and then she turns in to a demon/your worst nightmare and now you have to deal with her wrath.

I just feel like it's a lose lose situation with these type of women. What do I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Every problem has its own solution

You've correctly identified that they are a waste of time - so you laugh and ignore them.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I just feel like it's a lose lose situation with these type of women. What do I do?
You ask yourself... why do you continue to invest time in women that you believe to provide you with a lose/lose outcome.

We may not be able to fix certain types of women, but we can continue to fix ourselves.
 
Top