Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with Disney Princesses on OLD

Reaction score
These are the biggest time wasters a man can ever deal with it because I the vast majority of these women end up single cat ladies at age 40. You can go on a wonderful date with these girls and they tease you with the "there's just no spark"/romantic connection.... Okay lets hold alpha frame then, you go and hold this frame and get sex out of it and she gives you her fake side for a few months(hopefully so you don't fvck up and marry this bish) and then she turns in to a demon/your worst nightmare and now you have to deal with her wrath.

I just feel like it's a lose lose situation with these type of women. What do I do?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every problem has its own solution

You've correctly identified that they are a waste of time - so you laugh and ignore them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel like it's a lose lose situation with these type of women. What do I do?
You ask yourself... why do you continue to invest time in women that you believe to provide you with a lose/lose outcome.

We may not be able to fix certain types of women, but we can continue to fix ourselves.