Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to deal with attention *****s?

carlitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you deal with girls that teases you..but constantly? it's like when they have a fetish for it or something...shows you IOIs but always pulls away? should you ignore them or maybe they're waiting for a direct move?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore them.

This will make them want you.

Still...

Keep ignoring them and go get a normal girl for yourself.

Attention wh0res are a dead end and a blackhole.

Stay away from them.

Guy Incognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give them a bunch of 1 dollar bills! and say "dance for me!" other words, just knock them down a peg. say things like "you're retarded", or "you suck" and walk away.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protect yourself... Attention Seeking behavior is a POSSIBLE warning sign of severe personality flaws...maybe even a disorder.

If you are thinking Long Term... yikes...

chances are she is so shallow - all of your emotional investment will be swallowed up in her black hole leaving you - with nothing to show for your efforts... Except for that drained - worn down feeling.

On the other hand if you just wanna ****...well...crazy girls.... yep ...we all know

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I dealt with one once at an Outback Steakhouse. She asked if I was buying her dinner (We were with a large group) I asked if we were platonic or dating, and she said platonic, both with actions and words. And when we finished the meal, it was "Waiter, seperate checks"

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I dealt with one once at an Outback Steakhouse. She asked if I was buying her dinner (We were with a large group) I asked if we were platonic or dating, and she said platonic, both with actions and words. And when we finished the meal, it was "Waiter, seperate checks"
haha classic, I love it! This is where the real life experience compliments and exceeds the bible.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man

i love attention hoes, they're like toys to me, use them, then give em away cuz like snoop said, "it aint no fun if the homies cant get none"

you manipulate them. mind fuk them. Give them so much attention the withdraw it, and let them play games because they will. they will try to get you jealous, and flirt with other guys with you, you just gotta act like it doesnt brother you, it eats them alive inside. I just laugh, when they tell me sh1t like "ohh i had sooo much fun with tim last night!"

me- "oh yea? thats awesome! you two look great together, oh excuse me, my phone is ringing, it must be sally" boom cut her off

and you gotta leave them on their toes, give them only so much, that it will leave them wondering. if instead of saying "oh i went and chilled with the boys." say some sh1t like "oh i went to dinner with a 'friend' ",
she will be thinking over and over who this 'friend' is and it will get her jealous amd then watch her behaviour change, she will c0ck tease you. do anything for attention.

AW are FUN,. but when **** gets serious, BACK OFF because they WILL FUK YOUR MIND UP. my first ex was a AW and wow she was fuked, i laugh at her now cuz shes stuck with a guy whos long distance and is clingy, phones her every 5 min when shes chillin with her girls, she tried commin back to me but i ignored her, its too low of a standard to be talking to her.

so to sim it up. mind fuk them, play them like toys

Reaction score
you should go to the search button and type "dealing with attention *****s"

that'll help u tons

quick advice - have dozens of girls that you are gaming at the same time, and u wont ever worry about any AW's

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy Incognito said:
Give them a bunch of 1 dollar bills! and say "dance for me!" other words, just knock them down a peg. say things like "you're retarded", or "you suck" and walk away.
Why would you pay a ho'? Thats a b!tch move....

KontrollerX said:
Ignore them.

This will make them want you.

Still...

Keep ignoring them and go get a normal girl for yourself.

Attention wh0res are a dead end and a blackhole.

Stay away from them.
Listen to Kontroller!!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Listen to Kontroller!!
hes the reason i got over my ex

x2