How to deal with a prude girl?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
We were supposed to meet on friday but didnt ... she is probably still angry at me cause I once did a little flake on her.
2012 Wishful Thinking Award. Man assumes woman would sacrifice date, dinner, sex and happiness to teach man a lesson.

CBguy1983

Reaction score
I think some "prude" females dont know what they want in a relationship. for example this girl at work. ill admit not the best looking, no super model but me & her had a playful behavior goin on. Some was adult behavior. One night im at my station and she blows me a kiss. Nothing big. But the flirting turned from playful to serious. So one night i asked for her number. She wanted mine instead. But i got to the point and asked her out after a WWE event we were both goin to. So after a friend put doubts in my head i asked her if we were still on. She gave some drawn out speach at the end saying she was a prude. You sure dont act it when i see you. I asked you out cause i wanted to get to know you. Im not the normal guy who thinks sex 24/7. Her behavior doesnt say prude it says she doesnt know what she wants. Shes generally attractive and it doesnt bother me she has a couple kids.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently dating my first prude. After multidating a few chicks for a month, she asked me what our "relationship" was. Given that there's been no sex, I was not sure where this was going, but I wanted to try something new after usually f'ing the girl from dates 1-4, so asked her if she wanted to by my "gf". Within a week, she had already bought me a $200 jacket lol. Whereas with my xwife banged her the first time she came to see me and later found out she had 7-8 previous partners.

This one has had 2 bf's previously each 3-4 years in duration; apparently no one-night stands. This will be another adventure in life...

Be interesting to see how long she holds out for. Life is a game.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl could have 1000 reasons to not put out. maybe she isn't interested enough, or maybe she is too interested and doesn't wanna screw it up, because you are her first. if you are serious with her, don't screw it up. one time i have waited for a girl for 3 months (in the meantime i had sex with others of course), and when she finally was ready, she was very devout and nice girlfriend who did everything for me and turned out quite the little wild thing in bed. she was reluctant at first because she had no confidence and i was her first, and she needed time to trust me 100%.