Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a flakey girl who is hopeless at keeping in touch

leif_eriksson

Reaction score
I was dating a girl back in march and april. She left in May to travel around the world and doesn't get back till November. Up until about last week we had been keeping in touch with each other on a fairly regular basis, mainly on myspace or txt or the odd phone call. Now she hasn't responded to any of my messages which kinda gives me the thought that she's probably met someone out there in New Zealand.

Now we weren't exclusive to each other when she left and basically we left things in an open way, so im not really that surprised if she has met someone, but I do like her a lot and we did get on really well and had lots in common.

She is known to be useless at keeping in touch with even some of her best friends.

Its probably just nothing and I'll probably get a txt or something in a couple weeks or so.

Basically should I just stop contact with her and let her get on with it and get on with my life and see what happens when she comes back??? what would any of you guys do?

thanks

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from someone like myself, who has beaten the dead horse--time and time again. Move on, seek out other women, and don't put your apples in one basket.

Believe me, if a girl wants to be with you-- you will not be confused or dumbfounded by her actions. Listen to your gut, it's already telling you what you need to do!

Reaction score
Are you sure SHE'S the one hopeless here?? Look, I understand what you're feeling, because all of us guys wonder why girls never say what's on their mind... that's because girls are FULL OF SH*T... I really want them to say "ok I'm not going to talk to you anymore since i met another guy" but they're NEVER upfront and like to play all these mindf*ck games... just don't contact her and if you're lucky she'll contact you someday

leif_eriksson

Reaction score
well actually i didn't mention it in the first post but I'm off to visit an ex french girlfriend next month so I am certainly not hanging around.....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If she can't recognize the good thing she's got going with you...or can't/won't rise to meet the challenge of earning your respect, don't go chasing her. Let her make her own mistakes.

You've given her a fair opportunity to win YOU. Do NOT lower yourself to make it easier for her. I've done this...all it's done is destroy my confidence and turn me into a snivelling pussified shell of a man.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not reading. Give her a kick out the door. Next.