"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to date hot models on Instagram

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M

member159871

Guest
I think a DJ could pull it off…

What clubs/festivals have you performed at?

Who have you produced?

I knew an assistant to the editor at Vogue magazine. Models like creative music types. They like rockers too. And, drugs.

Good luck!
Funny because a few of the models I was talking to (including the one pictured walking the runway) were all in different editions of Vogue.

And yep I agree that they like DJ’s and musicians. Martin Garrix is dating a model, Justin Bieber is married to a model, etc
 
M

member159871

Guest
OPs measure of success is getting women to respond to him, meanwhile his d!ck dry as hell lmaooo
And? That is a measure of success in a certain way. Maybe not as much as getting laid, but still success. Models rarely respond to guys at all unless they have a good profile or have social proof, which is why they respond to me. And not a ton of guys get to meet models on a regular basis, maybe on a handful of occasions through cold approach but you won’t see these women randomly out in public that often. They’re either on Instagram or in social circles with fashion or entertainment industry people.
 
M

member159871

Guest
I don't date women on Instagram... I date them in real life. What you gunna do? Fvk her E-gina?

Alll you millenials and genx can keep your ego boosting phone sh!t. Real is where it's at.

The fact that these models are on insta just tell me they have a constant need for validation. I like my women to have their own well balanced sence of self rather than the constant need to have men stare at them and tell them how pretty they are.

Good luck tho... date one of these and you will be forever wondering who she is messenging. No thanks. Not for me.
No? Maybe IG models, which I don’t find that attractive. Agency models have to have their portfolio on Instagram in order to get scouted by model agents (shoots, runway shows etc)
 
Top