Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to date hot models on Instagram

M

member159871

Last night I was just relaxing and playing some video games after a stressful long week of midterms when I got a reply from a beautiful British fashion model and artist I DMed earlier that day. This girl is exactly my type - thin, perfect body, impeccable style, and a face to die for. And she was interesting and passionate as well. Literally my dream girl in terms of personality and looks. We started talking and the conversation was going well so far. She seemed very receptive and interested in my life as well, including my music passion.

I then thought: how is it possible that I only have 900 followers, not good looking or rich, don't have an exciting Dan Bilzerian-esque life, yet I'm able to talk to all of these hot models that I never would've gotten 3 or 4 years ago? It all feels like a total fever dream. These aren't just "instagram models" that post their ass 24/7, these women are actual models who have been in famous magazines and fashion shows.

But that is the power of Instagram game. Men (especially on here) believe that DMing girls on Instagram is borderline impossible unless you are good looking, rich, or insta-famous. But the reality is you don't need any of those things to be successful on Instagram. And I will show you how in this post.

Having a decent profile

Though the messages you send girls do play a big role in getting them to respond, having a decent profile will make them intrigued and wanting to continue talking to you. Like I mentioned earlier, you don't need a lot of followers or even an interesting lifestyle. You just have to have something interesting going on, and this can be anything. For example, I am an EDM music producer and DJ, and use Instagram a lot to promote my music as well as music I've been listenting to. So generally I'll post content related to that. You can post images of anything you are passionate about. If you love going to the gym, post that. If you love traveling, post that as well. Women, especially super attractive women, love guys with drive and ambition, as well as all around interesting guys in general. If you aren't interesting and ambitious, become interesting and ambitous. Get a fun hobby and document your daily happenings involving that hobby.

It is also important to post good pictures. Many of my pictures are taken with my phone, though I do have a few professional pictures on my profile as well. Generally as long as the pictures look at least decent, then you should be fine. Also, unless they happen to be good quality, do not post selfies. This will put you in with all of the other guys taking selfies of them in front of their bathroom mirror showing of their gains or whatever. It's just desperate and not attractive.

Now onto followers; yes, it is true that the more followers you have, the more women will respond and the more women with bigger followings (100k and above) will respond. It generally will be harder to get reponses from girls with bigger followings if you don't have a big following, but not impossible. However, you can still get women with around 1k-30k followers to consistently respond to messages if you have under 1k followers, such as myself. I have gotten responses from women who had nearly 40k followers, which is pretty successful for me. Just don't message literal celebrities with millions of followers, because they usually won't respond unless you are insta-famous yourself (100k+ followers). Also, keep in mind that a girl's follower count has no correlation with how hot the girl is. In my case, I've gotten replies from girls who were small time professional models with under 1k followers but they literally looked like top supermodels, like Karlie Kloss or something. Similarly I've come across Instagram models who had thousands of followers but I just didn't find them attractive at all.

How to find girls

Finding girls on Instagram is as easy as it sounds. You can do this by simply going onto the Explore section and find girls. Don't worry, it isn't stalking as long as you aren't being creepy. In my case, I find models on Instagram by following a bunch of fashion and photography pages and coming across the girl's profile that way. If you like fitness girls you can follow gym pages and find girls that way. It all depends on the specific type of girl you want. You can also message local girls in your town by looking at the posts around your area. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Messaging Women on Instagram

Now you might be thinking "But women on Instagram have so much competition! They're getting DMed by guys who are way more famous and good looking than me!"

Yes, it's true that women get messaged by a ton of guys all day, every day. But let's look at the quality of their competition. There's two types of men women get the majority of messages from:

1. Simps
  2. Creeps
There might be very few guys who women respond to on Instagram, but for most women, the majority of their competition are simps and creeps.

Which is why it is so important to send messages that make you stand out from all the simps and creeps. First things first, an absolute must is to always reply to the girl's story. Cold DMing girls generally isn't a good idea because that is what every other guy is doing, so replying to the girl's story makes it ten times more likely that the girl will respond.

An easy message you can send that will get a reponse is called a cold read message. Cold reading has been discussed a lot in the pickup community and in Mark Manson's Models, but basically you make an assumption based on the girl's personality (or anything else about her that doesn't talk about her looks). For example my go to cold read message is "I sense you're an adventurous and motivated person". You can play around with this message and replace "adventurous" and "motivated" with whatever quality you find interesting about her, but the general idea is to make an assumption about the girl that doesn't mention her looks, because these women get a ton of messages from guys calling them "beautiful", "sexy", etc. This is by far my most successful opening message on Instagram and I've gotten replies from dozens of models by using it.

Another cold read message you can use is: "You're an introvert. I'm an extrovert. This will never work out" (or replace "introvert" and "extrovert" with whatever you want to say). This also works because you're making an assumption based on the girl's personality and treating her like an actual human as opposed to a fancy object, thus making you stand out from the thirsty simps that talk about her looks. However I will add that this isn't as successful as the previous opener so do some experimenting and see what works and what doesn't work.

Now after the girl has responded, simply talk to her like you would with any other girl. Flirt with her, be sexual, tease her, make a connection. If she lives in your city, ask her out and she'll either say yes or no. But don't talk about her looks, or in the case of models, try not to talk to them about modeling that much. Most models are generally not happy with their job and don't like talking about it with people so just be careful.

Conclusion

Now I will mention that the success rate on Instagram is pretty low. On average I can get 2 women out of 10 to respond to my messages, though it does vary. Sometimes I can get 4 out of 10, sometimes it will be 1 out of 20. It is unfortunately a huge numbers game. Instagram is the hardest way to meet women, but can be a very successful way if you know how to do it right. Though it is less successful than cold approach, it is actually more successful than Tinder in a lot of ways. With the average success rate on Tinder, guys usually match with one girl a day at best. These girls are usually nowhere near model looking, usually pretty average. With Instagram, the average success rate is 2 out of 10 girls that respond. And you can message any girl you want. Let's say you message 10 fashion models and get 2 to respond - message 50 and you are now talking to 20 girls, possibly even more. Which, in my opinion is WAY better than Tinder. So if anyone here is struggling with Tinder or other online dating apps, use Instagram. It's the best.

Once you start meeting women through Instagram, you'll be dating women that make you question reality. You can date whoever you want; whether you want to date fashion models, fitness models, influencers, actresses, flight attendants, or whatever type of girl you like, Instagram is the best way. You'll be thinking "how in the world am I dating girls like this". You'll be making your friends jealous with how hot the girls you date will be. And it's all thanks to that one app everyone uses but few know how to use as a dating app, Instagram.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of these led to dates or lays ?

OP, you're not "dating" any of these women lol you're just messaging them on Instagram
That's where the rubber meets the road. Even if he is trolling, there are a couple of good points he's made out there.

Now I will mention that the success rate on Instagram is pretty low. On average I can get 2 women out of 10 to respond to my messages, though it does vary. Sometimes I can get 4 out of 10, sometimes it will be 1 out of 20. It is unfortunately a huge numbers game. Instagram is the hardest way to meet women, but can be a very successful way if you know how to do it right. Though it is less successful than cold approach, it is actually more successful than Tinder in a lot of ways. With the average success rate on Tinder, guys usually match with one girl a day at best. These girls are usually nowhere near model looking, usually pretty average. With Instagram, the average success rate is 2 out of 10 girls that respond. And you can message any girl you want. Let's say you message 10 fashion models and get 2 to respond - message 50 and you are now talking to 20 girls, possibly even more. Which, in my opinion is WAY better than Tinder. So if anyone here is struggling with Tinder or other online dating apps, use Instagram. It's the best.
Is it more difficult to meet women from Instagram than Tinder/Bumble/Hinge? Tinder is the worst of the dating apps at 76% male, but Bumble and Hinge are 65%. Matching with one woman a day on Tinder would be above average. The algo on Tinder is bad. I don't even think one match a day on Bumble or Hinge is realistic anymore. Also, to get that one match a day (at best), you need to be a paying member in order to get the unlimited swipes to maybe get that 1 match a day. On a swipe app, you need multiple matches to get a date and often dates with multiple women to get sex from one woman.

It is also acknowledged that cold approach is more successful than Instagram. One of the biggest issues for many cold approachers is that they don't get in front of enough actual prospects, especially those cold approachers doing mainly non-bar approaching. It's possible to stand out on an urban walking path for 2 hours and maybe get in 2 approaches. Same with the grocery store. The key is that you're looking for well calibrated approaches, not spam approaches. Those numbers in-person could be higher with spam style approaching but might not be as high percentage. With Instagram, you will be able to do more volume. Is it fair to say that you can message 200 women on Instagram faster than you can do 10 calibrated approaches in real life? The advantage of Instagram is that you are sitting at home in your underwear when sending the messages. You don't need to spend time looking good, driving/taking public transportation somewhere, parking, and looking to approach. Most of day game is actually spent lingering and looking for approaches, not doing the approaches. That's draining. It's easy to sit at home and fire off messages on your laptop or smartphone on Instagram. I don't know if you can do enough volume on Instagram to compensate for not having an in-person experience right away.

Once you start meeting women through Instagram, you'll be dating women that make you question reality. You can date whoever you want; whether you want to date fashion models, fitness models, influencers, actresses, flight attendants, or whatever type of girl you like, Instagram is the best way. You'll be thinking "how in the world am I dating girls like this". You'll be making your friends jealous with how hot the girls you date will be. And it's all thanks to that one app everyone uses but few know how to use as a dating app, Instagram.
That'd be nice if you're getting the dates and the bangs from Instagram use.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has time for all of this typing?

Post some pics of these women and screenshots of your text game.

I’m looking for a poon-pal, not a pen-pal.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re posting guides now on how to get a woman to reply to you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post some pics of these women and screenshots of your text game.

I’m looking for a poon-pal, not a pen-pal.
Yes. Poon pal is important.

We’re posting guides now on how to get a woman to reply to you?
That's not the worst thing ever. Without an initial reply on Instagram or a swipe app, there's no chance for sex.

The original poster acknowledged that Instagram is less successful than cold approach. That's probably the most important half line in the whole original post. Cold approach is also a royal pain of a process.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date women on Instagram... I date them in real life. What you gunna do? Fvk her E-gina?

Alll you millenials and genx can keep your ego boosting phone sh!t. Real is where it's at.

The fact that these models are on insta just tell me they have a constant need for validation. I like my women to have their own well balanced sence of self rather than the constant need to have men stare at them and tell them how pretty they are.

Good luck tho... date one of these and you will be forever wondering who she is messenging. No thanks. Not for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More money than 99% of men have. No less than 7 figures. And you also better have more followers than her.
Part of the reason I've never chosen to use Instagram for arranging dates is that my follower count is below that of most women I'd choose to message based upon their physical appearances.

Nope. $100K is baseline for average to slightly above average modern Western women.

For models, social media thots, and clout chasing hves, it’s $1 mill.
I feel that the statistics of income and net worth are being used interchangeably here. They aren't the same.

The typical 25-40 year old woman White or Hispanic childless woman with a BA/BS degree or higher who most men rate 5.5 to 7.5 expects a man to have a $100,000 annual salary.

If a man doesn't have a $100,000 annual salary when pursuing these prospects, he can either....
  • Have a high net worth to compensate (trust fund child of a high level executive). $750,000+ minimum.
  • Be a poor, tattooed dirtbag and not look like a white collar guy. Generally, the tattooed dirtbag look helps with seducing women in less conventional lines of work. Female strippers, bartenders, waitresses at Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants like this guy. Same with retail cashiers, especially Walmart and Target. College educated white women in white collar jobs don't tend to go for the tattooed dirtbag.
I think the $1 mill number for models, social media thots, and clout chasing gals is more net worth than income, though on income, you're going to want to be at least at $200,000, probably closer to $300,000-500,000.

M

member159871

Part of the reason I've never chosen to use Instagram for arranging dates is that my follower count is below that of most women I'd choose to message based upon their physical appearances.

I feel that the statistics of income and net worth are being used interchangeably here. They aren't the same.

The typical 25-40 year old woman White or Hispanic childless woman with a BA/BS degree or higher who most men rate 5.5 to 7.5 expects a man to have a $100,000 annual salary.

If a man doesn't have a $100,000 annual salary when pursuing these prospects, he can either....
  • Have a high net worth to compensate (trust fund child of a high level executive). $750,000+ minimum.
  • Be a poor, tattooed dirtbag and not look like a white collar guy. Generally, the tattooed dirtbag look helps with seducing women in less conventional lines of work. Female strippers, bartenders, waitresses at Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants like this guy. Same with retail cashiers, especially Walmart and Target. College educated white women in white collar jobs don't tend to go for the tattooed dirtbag.
I think the $1 mill number for models, social media thots, and clout chasing gals is more net worth than income, though on income, you're going to want to be at least at $200,000, probably closer to $300,000-500,000.
This is true for social media thots or Instagram models. I mostly talk to agency fashion models, most of which are not making anywhere near 1 million unless they're big influencers (one of them kinda is). Most models are broke. I've had women told me they traveled in Paris / Italy with no money. They also don't care about money as much as people think, and if they do they don't feel geniune attraction towards the guy and will just keep him around for money while they **** some broke college guy. Money doesn't generate attraction for women; it's the feelings that men give them. And models are no exception.

I think it's definetly my Instagram profile, combined with the fact that I am a DJ and music producer that gets these women to respond.