Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to cut down on your rejection rate by 99%

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make eye contact. Smile. Wave. If she smiles and waves back, then approach.

I've been going clubbing with my friends often and I've been observing guys trying to pick up in the club/bar setting, just to see different approaches and what works.

Nearly EVERY time I've done this, I am successful meeting a girl. In fact, after adopting this technique, I can't remember the last time I was rejected outright.

The reason this works is most guys are like desperate, hungry pit bulls. They're so frustrated and horny, they don't even stop to subjectively observe their surroundings. They just see a girl, and do the classic gino "sneak-behind" maneuver. Where they scoot up behind the girl and start grinding.

Sure, some sluts go for this for a while, but they never take the guy seriously enough to meet him outside that moment. I have seen literally hundreds of guys get rejected using this weak ass technique.

When you make eye contact, smile and wave, you test her to see her interest. Your smile must be big and confident with a little c0ckiness. Your wave must be like you already know her from way back. Look CLOSELY at her reaction. Most packs of girls react to this by giggling and huddling to talk about me. Taht's when I know I could pretty much have any of them. I'm instantly the center of attention.

So try it.

Jake

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"They're so frustrated and horny, they don't even stop to subjectively observe their surroundings."

Woops, I meant "OBJECTIVELY".

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake Steed: Make eye contact. Smile. Wave. If she smiles and waves back, then approach.

----------

Great tip, Jake! This thread ought to be placed in the DJ Tips Section (of the Hall of Fame).

By waving from afar, you can tell if she likes you or not. If she doesn't wave back, then move on to the next gal. A girl who waves back shows that she finds you physically attractive perhaps and would like to know you better.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 12-24-2001).]

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea. By the way, forget the shy girls. To be an efficient Don Juan you need to accept that you will miss out on some shy girls but they would've taken too much work anyway.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shy girls are THE BOMB in bed...so go for it when you have the chance!

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true centaurion. because i think the guy is in for a complete surprise and sees a complete new side of her.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I just want to say I field tested my method yet again Saturday on a super hot Philipino girl working at Gap. I got her number. I am going for her a$$ after the holidays. Wish me luck.

Jake

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like the wave idea. Before, I was operating on a Smile, then Hi, approach. The friendly wave is a great intermediate step. Smiles are good, but could be just smiles. It is tough to know if you should walk across a room just because a girl smiled at you. The wave shows her that you want to approach, and her body language, including a possible wave back, will let you know how receptive she is to the approach. The wave also gives her some time to compose herself before you approach and start talking to her.

I'd guess that she might even approach you after a wave, assuming you waved and then were interrupted by someone else. In any case, this is a great tip for use after a smile. An additional advantage of the wave is that it is unhindered by distance or background noise the way a Hi is. You will also feel more confident, and more likely to succeed, when you do finally approach because she will already have given you positive feedback from her body language.

This idea does imply that women base a lot of their decision on looks. Do not be deterred by this. She is assessing your confidence level as well as your looks when you smile and wave. You never really know what she goes for in terms of looks until you Smile and Wave.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
UPDATE: I just want to say I field tested my method yet again Saturday on a super hot Philipino girl working at Gap. I got her number. I am going for her a$$ after the holidays. Wish me luck.

Jake
Hey Jake, did you get her @$$

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this tip. It is so true...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works for me.

Actually, if they're open to you, shy girls will tend to smile and quickly look away, or if they're a little slow looking away, they'll start to blush.

BGMan

azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just wondering, do you use this on the dance floor???

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It works wonders for me.
Every girls I wave to is suprised and waves or smiles back because it is something unusual that the other guys don't do normally.
Also it isn't that direct and agressiv as the "hi" or "should tap" approach.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I make eye contact with a woman, I take my d*ck out of my pants and shake it wildly.

I know she's interested if she opens her eyes and mouth wide and comes running over to me.

I agree with the wave technique.

It IS difficult to tell if a woman is really interested just by eye contact alone.

A wave is an initiation on your part, which is what a lot of women are looking for.

The more aggressive women will come over to you if they find you attractive or interesting, but we all know most will not.

So, the formula is...

Eye contact(E) + Smile(S) + Wave(W)

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. How do you wave without looking gay or like a woman?
And is this applicable everywhere, not just nightclubs?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't actually "wave" your hand, that's just an expression. Just throw your hand up, maybe with a couple of raised fingers.